Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
(Warning!) The Dangers of The Ouija Board (Read 40704 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: (Warning!) The Dangers of The Ouija Board
Reply #30 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 9:36am

Thanks for that post, Kathy,

I think what many want on this board is a frank exchange of opinions about their own creative processes, without heavy reliance on an external source.  If debate occurs, as it must, I wouldn't want to be told by another that my belief should be considered in light of certain laws or metaphysics given down by a specific channeled entity (Seth, Elias, Hilarion, etc.).  I must say that I believe the personalities on this and Linn's board have a tremendous amount of love, power and experience amonst each other, and this is what most people want to hear/read when they come here.

Kyo is one of the nicest, most eloquent people on this board.  I love to read his posts.  If I disagree with something, of course I will let him know.  Same with you, Dave, Don (when he is here), Alysia, Mair, Augo, and many others.

The ouija board thread was an important one.  It made many people think.  More importantly, it brought out several posters' personal negative experiences, which validates Kyo's word of caution.

Matthew

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #31 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 11:29am

Dear Kathy and Matthew,

Thank you both, for your willingness in sharing your perspective on this matter lovingly as you did, and for everything which you've said.

Love,
Kyo

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #32 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 3:45pm

a brief word about Hilarion in the positive sense. He is part of the Great White Light Brotherhood system of which Jesus heads up (ok, this is my belief, don't sue me)

I was a student within the Church of the Seven Rays back in the 60's and first became acqauinted with this entity through my pastor Rev. Bernard who channelled Hilarion and also got a reading from this pastor who would plug into Hilarion; Bernard also said he wasn't the only channeller of Hilarion, just one of them. so I feel I am connected to the Brotherhood from way back. I don't know Hilarion personally but Rev Bernard impressed me by the light in his eyes and his loving nature and when he channelled everyone got calm and inspired even though I didn't know much about the esoterics taught there so can't be a bad thing, anytime someone can quiet your energies and you feel love then.
This is just to say, the ascended masters won't let you idolize or become dependent on them emotionally, so not to fear the wisdom that comes from them as the teacher's job is to set the student free, not to bind them to teachings.
You can't go wrong to get a reading from Hilarion, no way possible. Kyo never tells a lie either. just my feeling about him.

blessings, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #33 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 4:05pm

Much love to you, Dear Alysia, as always Smiley

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #34 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 4:41am

It is wonderful to share our creativity and our personal understanding of Spirit as everyone here has expressed.  We share our accumalted experiences; each bringing something different to the table.  A metaphor; these are the fruits that we bring to the table to share with each other,  a variety of fruits - different flavours, textures and tastes - various types but from the same genre of the fruit kingdom.

It is like the strawberry farmer; he comes with pride to the table with his season of fruit - he says look at my strawberries, i've been cultivating them with a new method i learnt, i've prepared the soil just right this season and we have been blessed with a good rainfall, please have a taste and see if they agree with your taste buds, do they fill your senses with joy? .. and the pineapple farmer brings his season of fruit to the table for everyone to taste ..

Some might taste a bit sweet for some and they prefer the more tangy flavour but they all add to the experience of tasting different flavours and textures.  Each knowing the fruits come from the same earth, watered by the same rain and shone on by the same sun.

Every now and then there will be rotten fruit, some with worms in it and sometimes this is only found out when the person has got to the core of the fruit.  What made this fruit rotten - the farmers say - well it did not quite catch the sunlight properly and it did not have enough protection or a strong enough skin and the worms got in.  What a shame and what a waste, they say, take the seed and re-plant it so it has a chance to fruit again this time in the right conditions.

This is a metaphor of us gathered here sharing our fruits that have taken a season or many seasons to get to this stage of ripeness; there is no other farmers in front of us we represent the farmer of today.

(lol i could get a bit carried away with this metaphor - it would make a nice story for children to identify with! and i hope it's added a bit of flavour to the discussion!) 

LightR_on must have posted just before my last post and i did not see it then .. that is a harsh statement, it is good to question but there is no need to be rude about it.  There is nothing wrong if Kyo is at One - this is a sign of enlightment a joining together of Spirit to become One.  It is hardly the blind leading the blind.  Kyo is honouring the branch of his fruit.

&&

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #35 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 5:46am

Dear Augoeideian,

Your metaphor story of the farmer, the farming process and the fruit, is really wonderfully creative! You've a real talent there!

Quote:
it would make a nice story for children to identify with!

You bet!!! Have you ever considered writing a children's spiritual storybook of metaphors? To share your gentle, loving wisdom with children? It would be such a wonderful spiritual effort! You'd most absolutely have the support of the guides & helpers! They would be just as thrilled with your effort! I'm serious about this! Please consider authoring a collection of children's spiritual storybook! I'd love to see you get one published!

Thanks again for sharing, Augoeideian! Much love to you, and I do hope to see you have a childen's book published someday! Smiley
Kyo

---------------------------------------------

Hmmm... come to think of it, I know Alysia has also written a book, and I'm also aware she has a wonderful loving empathic connection with children as well. Would Alysia also consider writing a spiritual children's book too?  Wink

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #36 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 6:07am

Oh Kyo thank you for the inspiration .. i would love to write a children's book, already i picture the illustrations!! oh gosh maybe this could be my early retirement into a far more gentler work life.

Love to you  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #37 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 4:37pm

I liked the farmer and fruit story too Auggie. we probably could use these kinds of books for children.

funny though, I feel like a child anymore. all those self retrievals from childhood feels like you are reborn when you do them and starting over. in my spirit I feel 19 now.
and I look past age when I meet with people. I look to their spirit age. what I found out is all of us are still children but we think we are not.
Kyo said:
Hmmm... come to think of it, I know Alysia has also written a book, and I'm also aware she has a wonderful loving empathic connection with children as well. Would Alysia also consider writing a spiritual children's book too?
___
Roadsign 25 is a bit childlike in my book, but I found a lot of people like this style of writing because it still embraces the wonder of a child, which as an adult we often lose the wonder. well, I hope my baby flies. I only know writing it all down, it makes it more real, what happened. hugs, nice thread here. alysia

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 4:39pm

Speaking of ouija boards, I had an OBE that I've shared before.

I floated down to the entrance way of a realm where beings lost in their own darkness existed. I felt no fear because I intuitively knew that they couldn't come and mess with me, because they could only leave when they asked for help and received assistance from light beings. I knew this automatically without having to think about it.

As soon the experience ended the "thought" came to me that sometimes they find their way out when somebody contacts them with an ouija board. I'm more certain about what I learned during the OBE than I am with this later "thought."

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 8:23pm

Hi Albert. regarding that perhaps something positive can happen with an ouiji board I suppose it depends on whether the subjects place protection around themselves first by knowing of the light and only have that intention to offer assistance to another person whether alive or in between worlds. this thing is that most people this enlightened are not going to be using the ouiji board at all. they most likely have other means of assisting others. but I can see what you're getting at, that an entity could be assisted to move to a higher plane of consciousness by the board player, if they told them they needed to move into the light, join others, etc. they might think they are still in physical reality.

in my case, I had not surrounded myself with anything like protection. I was gambling. I had attitude. I even said out loud, I don't care if you are high or low stature..show me you exist. hmm.  I'll leave the rest to your imagination.  no I'm not really sorry because I was so desperate to get my knowings and something came to my assistance in the end. but sometimes we feel like we can't get rid of negative influences but we can by calling on the power of what's in reference to one who conquered all fear, whether of death or something else. A jew in Palestine.
DP impressed me there was power by simply using his name and saying be gone. lo and behold, it did work! worked better than say BE GONE IN THE NAME OF ALYSIA! lol. my name was Rose then. I wonder how there can be such power of love in a mere name that you say outloud? I'll never know, but I'm certainly grateful that I got my knowings that day about the afterlife and also found out I'm part of the underground of J.  it makes you feel loved and maybe a lot of us are part of that movement. could be! that could only make me happier.
blessings, alysia

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #40 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 2:33am

LaffingRain wrote on Jul 12th, 2006 at 8:23pm:
but sometimes we feel like we can't get rid of negative influences but we can by calling on the power of what's in reference to one who conquered all fear, whether of death or something else. A jew in Palestine. DP impressed me there was power by simply using his name and saying be gone. lo and behold, it did work! I wonder how there can be such power of love in a mere name that you say outloud? I'll never know, but I'm certainly grateful that I got my knowings that day about the afterlife and also found out I'm part of the underground multiconsciential multidimensional transtemporal assistantial collegial higher establishment guide-helper network of J...

Yes, there is tremendous power of Love in his Name, because he is Sananda :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/Hilarion/DarkBrothers/index.htm

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 2:40am

multiconsciential multidimensional transtemporal assistantial collegial higher establishment guide-helper network of J...

you know Kyo, that has a much nicer ring to it than the underground! I don't think I can memorize it well though but I'm smiling.. Cheesy  the only reason I said underground is because I was born this life not wanting anything to do with organized religion..DP had a heart breaking experience with baptizing natives and he just couldn't deal with any religious organizations after that. however, we both have only the warmest feelilngs for J, even a longing to be with him once more. it would be like coming home.

thank you Kyo for all you've posted here. I've benefited a great deal. love, alysia

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Reply #42 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 3:18am

And may I also express my appreciation for you (and your unique & delightful loving vibrations), it's truly wonderful having you (and *always* Wink having you), Alysia, as a dear friend! Mucho Luvo to you, alwayz!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #43 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 11:42am

Hello Alysia:

I don't believe I suggested that an ouija board can be used in a positive way. I suggested that sometimes a spirit stuck in a dark realm can find its way out if somebody contacts them with an ouija board. Perhaps I need to learn to write better.

LaffingRain wrote on Jul 12th, 2006 at 8:23pm:
Hi Albert. regarding that perhaps something positive can happen with an ouiji board I suppose it depends on whether the subjects place protection around themselves first by knowing of the light and only have that intention to offer assistance to another person whether alive or in between worlds. this thing is that most people this enlightened are not going to be using the ouiji board at all. they most likely have other means of assisting others. but I can see what you're getting at, that an entity could be assisted to move to a higher plane of consciousness by the board player, if they told them they needed to move into the light, join others, etc. they might think they are still in physical reality.

in my case, I had not surrounded myself with anything like protection. I was gambling. I had attitude. I even said out loud, I don't care if you are high or low stature..show me you exist. hmm.  I'll leave the rest to your imagination.  no I'm not really sorry because I was so desperate to get my knowings and something came to my assistance in the end. but sometimes we feel like we can't get rid of negative influences but we can by calling on the power of what's in reference to one who conquered all fear, whether of death or something else. A jew in Palestine.
DP impressed me there was power by simply using his name and saying be gone. lo and behold, it did work! worked better than say BE GONE IN THE NAME OF ALYSIA! lol. my name was Rose then. I wonder how there can be such power of love in a mere name that you say outloud? I'll never know, but I'm certainly grateful that I got my knowings that day about the afterlife and also found out I'm part of the underground of J.  it makes you feel loved and maybe a lot of us are part of that movement. could be! that could only make me happier.
blessings, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Jul 13th, 2006 at 1:26pm

sorry Albert. I was just doing my own personal interpretation there as I thought about that some good could come out of the use of any means if we've a mind to make it so and I visualized a person doing this with the board, that it could happen we do retrievals without even knowing we're doing that.
I think you express yourself very well. I much admire you and for a long while your ability to express ideas so well. I do takes off people, may have nothing to do with their viewpoint. I do this all the time as people cause me to catch rotes and the rotes just keep going and going and going.....

I wanted to relate Sir Hillary whom I met on the ouiji board during this experience I told about. Sir Hillary needed retrieving. but I was very young and knew nothing of the business of retrievals. Sir Hillary I am positive did not follow me home that night as I had thought he did. this story should actually go on the thread Visit to Hell.
Sir Hillary told me he wandered in darkness as he had been blinded in a sword fight.
I was alarmed, not only to be speaking with a spirit, but he was in dire circumstances. briefly, my best friend had mediumistic abilities and we opened ourselves up to channeling. I failed to channel, but he promptly conked out and Sir Hillary came through just long enough to tell me his sad story of which I could offer no assistance. I think this was a positive experience for me as it got me started examining the afterlife, it pointed me in the direction. My friend promptly disowned me as I told him what happened and he had been asleep the whole time. he was petrified of the area we were headed into. I never saw him again but I totally understood his position that I was the one who had brought the accursed board over. but I was flipping to pursue knowledge of this sort. this story is no reflection from your thoughts Albert, I am just a babbler on this board my dear, telling my stories in hopes others can benefit and frankly, you inspire me too in positive directions. to make a long story short, I felt sad for Sir Hillary and knew there must be others in his position who wandered and could not see, or I thought perhaps I have tapped into a hell region? Sir Hillary was no demon and I have never met anything truly evil out there and really have no interest in doing so, I only want to conquer every fear I have or might have and don't think I have to conjure up demons to conquer fear; driving in san diego is bad enough to conquer.

that aside, Sir Hillary was an ordinary bloke practicing the art of sword fighting. savages were they! maybe he's in my disc? anyhoo, at one point down the road I got curious about him and went to check up on him, do a retrieval perhaps. I found him through imagination and let him speak to me. he had regained his eyesight!! this is what I had hoped he would, and I had been thinking subconsciously when I had first met him on the ouiji, I remembered wondering why he was out of body and thought that he was blind. he told me the blade had went through his eyes, and I was thinking but you're dead now, you don't have to be blinded now, to believe that this is so.
but this day when I spoke with him he sat on his steed in the astral fit as a fiddle and I asked do you wish to remain here? he was quite content. I am not one to retrieve anyone if they like where they are and are happy. he lived the life that was all he knew and who am I to say another way is better?

blessings to you Albert. my journey seems to be leading away from this board someday I want to make sure everyone I'm attached to emotionally, that I tell them how I appreciated them and how I've grown here in spirit.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.