Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please let me know what you think... (Read 4186 times)
SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Please let me know what you think...
May 22nd, 2006 at 6:29am

Hello all,
I had the most bizarre dream last night. I've woken up this morning plagued by worry and uneasiness.
The most disturbing part of the dream is when I'm standing with someone I don't really know. I get this mental picture of a flying train like structure made out of planes.
This person standing with me tells me about one of the planes blowing up and I am travelling in a plane two places from that one.
I get the feeling that there's no way to escape death.
My mother and my sister are coming to visit all the way from Spain this Saturday morning. They will be travelling by plane. Do you think this has anything to do with their trip?
I know we will be using the London Underground to go shopping. Could this be a warning that the terrorists will attack the London Underground again??    
The dream continues with other scenarios that would appear to be completely unrelated to this. I have no time to type this now as I have to get my daughter to nursery but I will post the rest as soon as I'm back.

Peace.

S.C.

I LOST MY HEART. I BURIED IT TOO DEEP UNDER THE IRON SEA. - KEANE&&------------------------------------------------------------&&LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS - JOHN LENNON

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Please let me know what you think...
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2006 at 6:52pm

Hi SC

Although I don't have any answers for you, I wanted to reply.  How do you feel about this dream?  Did it feel different from your regular dreams?  Did it have a different quality?

I sure as heck hope it's not true about another attack, and I'm hoping that your mind is only working out worries about your family since you know they are about to travel. 

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2006 at 8:45pm

Hello there Vicky,
Thanks for your reply.
I was too anxious during the dream to realise if it felt different to other dreams or not.
I have to tell you someone threaten to kill me two days ago and I don't know if that could be playing with my mind as well.
The night after the threat I dreamt about a snake.
In my own experience dreaming of snakes could be about enemies or death.
Then the night after that, last night, I had this dream about the planes.
The rest of the dream is consistent with the bizarre theme.
After I leave the stranger who tells me about the plane blowing up, I go into a house that's supposed to be my home, but it looks nothing like it.
Suddenly I am a member of the British Royal Family, a MALE! member of the Royal Family and I am talking to my fiance. There is a small gathering in the back garden and people are drinking and laughing and suddenly a lady streaks.

I hope the dream doesn't mean I am going to die.  UndecidedI have done absolutely nothing out of the long list of things I still have to do before I die. Sad

Peace.

S.C.

I LOST MY HEART. I BURIED IT TOO DEEP UNDER THE IRON SEA. - KEANE&&------------------------------------------------------------&&LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS - JOHN LENNON

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #3 - May 22nd, 2006 at 10:47pm

I have absolutely no idea how to help interpret any of that, sorry!  But if someone threatened your life, I'm sure that it is weighing on you heavily, even if it is subconscious.  I have bizarre dreams when I am under any kind of stress or especially after a fight with my husband.  I just ignore those dreams because I know they are the result of anger, resentment, etc...all the bad and negative feelings that stem from the stress or fight. 

The only thing I can think of as to why you would dream of being male and being in the royal family is perhaps due to wanting to feel more powerful or in control?  I'm just guessing here. 

I'm sure it doesn't mean you are going to die  Kiss

And have a great visit with your family!

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2006 at 1:08am

Hi Sunrise. there are times when people who have abilities to see what is set up to happen appear to enter  the body of a person not themselves and the event is scheduled to happen to that person, not yourself. keep your eyes open to the news of a male figure who is in the royal family. hopefully all that will happen is a lady streaks...hmm..is streaking still in?

love, alysia

IP Logged

SunriseChaos

DARK IS THE NIGHT FOR
ALL.

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2006 at 6:41pm

Hello Vicky and Alysia,

Vicky don't worry if you can't help interpret this crazy dream. Please know that your reply is still very helpful to me in many ways. If I think about it there could be many things at the moment stressing me. I'm not really good at dealing with stress so my subsconscious might be doing just that for me Such a helpful lass... Smiley

And dear Alysia,
Your reply was so interesting because it possibly explained away one big question bothering my mind.
I was thinking how is it possible to dream being someone who's alive at the same time and place as you are? it could be neither past live memory nor future life precognition. Then what?
I felt your replied fitted the answer beautifully.
Though I am no psychic I do believe we all have the potential within ourselves and every once in a while we might just get it right.
I do hope, as well, we just get to hear about the streaker Grin
I was Prince William in my dream and he's is just so precious. Such a wonderful young man. I hope God keep him safe for many years.   

I feel much better now, thank you girls.
Looking forward to my mother and sister's visit now.

Peace and much Love.

Sandra.
(S.C.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.