Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
spitfire has been treated unfairly (Read 35405 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: spitfire has been treated unfairly
Reply #45 - May 17th, 2006 at 8:33am

Quote:
Vicky,

A thread entitled "Goodbye Chaps," after the initial bad taste posting was completely deleted.  Posts on both threads that were not offensive were completely deleted.  The time, effort and thought placed into those posts were summarily erased.  
Matthew

Oh I see what you are saying now Matthew.  I don't know why all would be deleted.  Unfortunately I didn't read all or even most of the threads we are talking about.   Undecided

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Jambo

1987, a great year for
the human race.

UK
Reply #46 - May 17th, 2006 at 9:00am

Yes he has been treated very unfairly

So much for the people who preach "PUL", what aload of hypocrites these people are

Face it nobody liked Spitfire as he challenged people on this board with a logical, analystic and sometimes cynical approach to the area of the afterlife and nearly always backed up jis claims with a good solid argument.  Yes sometimes he was a bit harsh but arent we all??

And when I was scrolling the off-post forum I saw a thread saying take away womens rights!! My GOD!  why was'nt RyanParris disciplined?  Absolute disgrace.
People like Craig are rare, its a real shame that there are not more people who think like him.

P.S. Spitfire leeme knwo when you get this new froum up and running, I've had enough of this PUL Hypocracy

IP Logged

gretchen

Ohio
Reply #47 - May 17th, 2006 at 9:32am

I know that it's open to all, but how many do you suppose actually participate in peer moderation? Perhaps if it's only a handful then they might want to reconsider having it as an option at all. With everything in life, if certain people believe that they have power over others, they might inadvertantly take advantage.
P.S. I wasn't sure of what PUL stood for, thanks for telling me. I agree though that it doesn't  seem to be happening here.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #48 - May 17th, 2006 at 9:36am

Quote:
Yes he has been treated very unfairly

So much for the people who preach "PUL", what aload of hypocrites these people are

Face it nobody liked Spitfire as he challenged people on this board with a logical, analystic and sometimes cynical approach to the area of the afterlife and nearly always backed up jis claims with a good solid argument.  Yes sometimes he was a bit harsh but arent we all??

And when I was scrolling the off-post forum I saw a thread saying take away womens rights!! My GOD!  why was'nt RyanParris disciplined?  Absolute disgrace.
People like Craig are rare, its a real shame that there are not more people who think like him.

P.S. Spitfire leeme knwo when you get this new froum up and running, I've had enough of this PUL Hypocracy

It's up now mate,
http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/spitfirev2.html

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #49 - May 17th, 2006 at 9:42am

Quote:
on Today at 7:33am, DocM wrote:

A thread entitled "Goodbye Chaps," after the initial bad taste posting was completely deleted.  Posts on both threads that were not offensive were completely deleted.  The time, effort and thought placed into those posts were summarily erased.   
Matthew 

Matthew, I see what you are saying now, too. 

Yes, in the past Bruce has only removed the offending post and in its place put a notice indicating it's removal and left the non-offending ones on the thread.

Allan helps Bruce with the technical aspects of the forum.  He isn't a "moderator" so to speak.  In his post he also apologized to people if they feel things weren't done in the same way Bruce would have done had he been available to do so.  To me his post sounds like he was handling the technical details as an administrator, not as a moderator.

I think there's a lot of misunderstanding that has happened in regards to all of this. 

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #50 - May 17th, 2006 at 2:20pm

It seems someone is harassing Linn. This strikes at the heart of the spiritual integrity of the Spitfire side of this controversy.

I no longer support Spitfire in this debate, although my views of peer moderation remain.

Rob

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #51 - May 17th, 2006 at 2:28pm

Thanks Kathy,

I do understand.  I also know that with Bruce not immediately available, events may occur and decisions be made which may be different than his usual style.  I only wish Allan had written as you just did, possibly on the old thread or in the public forum.  This would have soothed a lot of upset people.  This current thread, noting disatisfaction is now going over 4 pages.  

I suppose for myself, I will wait and see if there is any positive result of this discussion, either from direct communications from Bruce, when he is able, or through an official moderator appointed by him. The "Goodbye Chaps" thread from Spitfire did not violate any forum rules, as much as I could tell, yet it is still gone, including well written posts from several other contributing people.  So far, other than one post from Allan, I have not heard anything more.

Matthew

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #52 - May 17th, 2006 at 3:34pm

Quote:
It seems someone is harassing Linn. This strikes at the heart of the spiritual integrity of the Spitfire side of this controversy.

I no longer support Spitfire in this debate, although my views of peer moderation remain.

Rob

I swear on my eternal soul, ive never sent an email to linn since our session. I do not know who is doing it, but you can check my ip address to clear me from this.

Why would i spend 50 bucks to have a pop, when i could simply send 5,00000 emails to her inbox.. or somthing more damaging.

Maybe it was another customer who felt robbed, for it was definetly not me.

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #53 - May 17th, 2006 at 5:20pm

Did anyone on your side of things ring her on the tele, or otherwise communicate with her in a way that's harrassing? Did you have any role whatsoever in this, intentionally, wether directly or indirectly? I'm not accusing you. If I thought YOU did it, I would have said so. BUT, the energy in this is NOT good, and harassment definately crosses a huge line. I want no part of it.

Rob

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #54 - May 17th, 2006 at 5:21pm

Matthew,

I think your counsel is the wisest in this issue and I will follow your lead.

Rob

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #55 - May 17th, 2006 at 5:32pm

Quote:
Did anyone on your side of things ring her on the tele, or otherwise communicate with her in a way that's harrassing? Did you have any role whatsoever in this, intentionally, wether directly or indirectly? I'm not accusing you. If I thought YOU did it, I would have said so. BUT, the energy in this is NOT good, and harassment definately crosses a huge line. I want no part of it.

Rob

I have no idea, no one has said anything to me indicating they would harrass linn via telephone or via private messanger.., from what i gather from linns post, it sounds like someone acused her of something during a yahoo session... it could be, just another person who was complaining and due to the situation at this time, they got connected to me, or it could be someone acting in my intrests, yet not told me. I personally had nothing to do with the transgression with linn, and if it was indeed via yahoo messanger, and not telephone i will give my IP address over, so you can make sure im not the culprit. Or it could be linn's revenge for being degraded recently... however if she is really being harrassed, more details are required of how, and when.

IP Logged

AH1976

Midlands, UK
Reply #56 - May 17th, 2006 at 6:45pm

Quote:
i will give my IP address over

While I personally don't think you have anything to do with whatever has happened, I feel I should point out that masking your IP is very simple to do and since your in England your IP is very likely dynamic anyway and not fixed.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #57 - May 17th, 2006 at 9:38pm

Senote,

Craig is not like that.  This is why he chose the name Spitfire, I fancy.  He is an in-your-face boxer/bulldog, take your pic.  He has support here, in a large part because what you see/hear is what you get.

M

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #58 - May 17th, 2006 at 11:59pm

I missed most of this story and don't know details

I know that
  none of us dance alone

the physics of of the thing is that there
  aren't just two sides, ever

reality always has more dimensions

we don't exist except as relationship

it's a hand getting angry at a foot
  forgetting it's one body

Spitfire being treated unfairly?

Spits is dancing! He's not a victim!

Linn a victim! Make me laugh!
  She's an eternal being!

I read Craig's post and it's obvious he's sincere;
  he doesn't have anything to do with
  the harassment described. That's plain to me.

the I-Ching often consuls "No Blame"

that doesn't mean to throw up your hands and go
"oh well"

it means there are no sides or corners to the thing

it's a sphere

if you look for a right side or a wrong side
  you have to hallucinate them
  because it's a sphere and there are no corners

"No Blame" means to stop hallucinating

It's not forgiveness (nothing to forgive)

It's a shift in perception

the big view

yeah! where you don't exist except as relationship

TALK FROM THERE

TALK FROM THAT PLACE

IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #59 - May 18th, 2006 at 1:54am

wow it is amazing somebody harrassing somebody else, somewhere else  and we are here discussing it all over? we wouldnt be discussing such a thing when somebody did this so somebody else on the board and before everybody's eyes, on some particular occasions..i could bet on that, again. it is great to have friends, right? *wink*wink*

Quote:
Keep in mind, you are not owed anything on the Conversation Board.

yes, it is obvious we are owed nothing, arent we?..how about the particular some? who doesnt even have to speak for themselves..and yet can make things done? sucks, i think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.