Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Murdered/Out of body (Read 3342 times)
alisia
Ex Member

Murdered/Out of body
Apr 13th, 2006 at 11:51pm

Hello all Grin

If any of you would be so kind to give me some insight on this dream it would be much appreciated...

I had this dream quite a while ago and its etched in my mind due to its one of the most realistic scary but facinating dreams i have had.

I was on a street in front of some stores during the day.A guy was standing in front of me and i knew i needed to protect myself so i pull out a knife (which where i live there is no need for self protection w/weapons due to small town,low crime rate,ect...so i dont know why i would even dream this).

He pulls out a gun and shot me 9 times in the chest and i can feel every bullet hit me and the pain that came from it.I felt myself fall back and hit the pavement.I had severe chest pain and felt myself lift up out of my body which felt so free.I looked down at my body and the situation and just had this feeling of joy like all the tensions and stress and hatred and all man negative things was gone and quite frankly i didnt want to go anywhere but where i was enjoying the peacefullness.

Then i woke up.I felt very disoriented like i felt i wasnt all here in a way(like i was still partially free of my body or still in the dream world)but i also felt like i literally was just shot 9 times in the chest.I hurt so bad i was in pain and tears and kept looking at myself to make sure there was no wounds.

The thing is I cant remember if it was "me" which i mean the person i am now. But still cant shake that it was me in a way even though i dont think it was me as of now.

On a side note.There was no changes going on in my life.This was about 9 or so months ago so i dont think it was something to be prepared for that was coming up or anything like that.

But what really intriques me and may also link to the reality dream (being more spiritual aware,ect...)is also around that time is when i start hearing voices(hasnt happened since and quite frankly with 3 kids being loud all the time- all the peace and quiet i can get i enjoy- dont need spirits or others speaking to me LOL)

It only happened twice once at my computer and it was a mans voice which i couldnt quite understand in my right ear and once back in the bedroom when i was getting ready for bed i heard a dif. sounding mans voice say something but again wasnt for sure what it was so i asked my fiancee if he said anything and he said no must been the tv but it sounded like someone standing very close to my ear so there was no way it was the tv.

I have thought about this dream to no end,also just let it rest and see if info comes to me if need be with no avail.Sometimes its better to get an outsiders perspective...

Thank you and have a great night Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Murdered/Out of body
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2006 at 5:48pm

Hi Alisia,
this indeed is a special dream. It is very unusual to really feel to be shot dead in a dream. Additionally, you then floated off beyond your shot body, which is quite a standard in Near Death Experiences. So, maybe you already dealt with this thought, could be you remembered the last moments of a previous life. You obviously were somehow sensual to a greater reality in that timeframe (the voices). If you think that is likely to be the case, you could try to go back in this situation to get more info, what was before, and what thereafter. The main thing needed is relaxation and a little technique to de-focus the physical world and to focus instead on the infos you want to get. Look into the scripts Bruce provides here for free, or get his last book, or you might consider a hypnotic regression.
Another possibility is you tapped into another person. It is frequently reported that psychics and soul-retrievers are experiencing from another person's perspective. Though it is uncommon to also experience the separation of the etheric body from the other person's perspective.
In any case, don't worry too much about it. It just could be a hint what you maybe could do, but do what you like is the first rule (that's what I think).
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2006 at 10:32pm

I have a friend who saw a paralal life of hers, its like being two people for a minute, like theres two stages and your acting in both of them. you picked up her memories of the pain, then the peacefulness of exiting the body, this other you. sometimes you can have an experience like you are this other person, but  it is not yourself. people do this when they are psychic detectives or psychic healers even. they will enter the circumstance of who they are looking for, or healing so fully that it's a merge of memories for a brief moment. it is like awareness that you are more than just this person living this one life, you are one with others as mind within mind, then you come back and you are this other individual and aint it great you are not dead! you are sensitive. I can hear a voice now and then. we have guides. most likely the voice is someone that knows you. possibly another lifetime ago. if you don't like to hear voices, they must go away at your command. unless they are friendly, you might not be interested at all and don't have to listen.
but we do have friendly guides assigned to us to help us throughout life circumstances, they just don't wear their physical bodies all the time, but people are people nonphysical or phsical, so don't get spooked by voices is my advice. A lot of us still get spooked. it's your awareness opening up.
love and hugs Alisia, my name is Alysia! Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

alisia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 1:29am

Thank you very much Spooky and Alysia(what a beautiful name by the way hehe)for your input.

I sorta had an inkling it could be a past life or tapping in with another person but i wasnt for sure since this never happened before.

I always have been really emotional when it comes to others pain from tv to personal friends and family.Its like one time I was watching a news broadcast about a women losing a child to some outrageous thing i cannot remember and i literally ached like i lost my child.Which quite frankly i wished i wasnt so tuned in with other peoples emotions cause i have enough of my own problems without being put in there place instead of standing on the sidelines and observing so the possibilaty of tapping into someone else would be very possible.

Alysia (funny i keep trying to spell it the way mine is spelled LOL) your idea is very facinating due to I never heard about that before.Parallel lives and all.Hmmm something i should look more into.

About a year ago i start getting a pull to learn more about the afterlife and the spiritual me and it seems to come and go at spurts and when i do have the pull its like i cant get enough info...So thank you both for giving me the "next step" in my spiritual growth path to research such as past life regression,pychic (which i believe in pychic's but never really paid attention to them and the things they can do),ect....

Again thank you  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 1:44am

Hi again Alisia. once I entered the body of someone and she had an intruder in her house who was going to rape her and possibly kill her. I was there to talk him out of it and retrieve him to another state of consciousness. so I considered it just a different kind of retrieval. it also seemed like a testing situation for me, to see if I could actually turn him around. I succeeded and it was a most joyful day!!!! Grin Grin

I used to think that I was not psychic. over several years I changed my mind as more things happen which happen for psychics. so I think you are a psychic person also for what has happened to you, or an intuitive, or a sensitive. never mind the bad rap psychics get, as its not negative to develop yourself in these areas and I believe every person is in degree of becoming psychic, maybe a little, maybe a lot, but as more experiences like these happen we gradually develop more spiritual wisdoms which is a little different than just being psychic.

thanks for posting, and I must say being shot 9 nines is quite unusual. whoever that person was, I suspect the killer was doing a vast overkill! he was probably in love with her and it was a jealousy thing.

well, most curious!

cheers, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Cricket

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 10:01pm

I always have been really emotional when it comes to others pain from tv to personal friends and family.Its like one time I was watching a news broadcast about a women losing a child to some outrageous thing i cannot remember and i literally ached like i lost my child.Which quite frankly i wished i wasnt so tuned in with other peoples emotions cause i have enough of my own problems without being put in there place instead of standing on the sidelines and observing so the possibilaty of tapping into someone else would be very possible.

This sounds very much like my daughter...she used to absorb everyone's emotions to the point that going to high school amongst all that adolescent angst was just torture for her.  She learned to shield and just let it in when she meant to, but it can be a real pain.  She once got chest pains at a religious retreat she was attending, and it turned out that at that moment another person in the group was having a severe heart attack.  It freaked out the rest of the group almost as badly as it did her.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.