Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strange Retrieval Ending (Read 2424 times)
uwe
Ex Member

Strange Retrieval Ending
Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:06pm

Hi all..
I am a newbie, having only just discovered this site, and a nice site it is, it must be said.

The other night i thought i'd try a retrieval.
This is a rather short version of what happened..

I asked for an available helper. A bearded man appeared and when i asked his name, he said he was known as Lucius, or that was the impression i had at the time. I asked whether there was a person in need of retrieval. I was shown a soldier in what I would describe as 16/17. Centaury battledress, it's very difficult to be precise. He was killed by an arrow in the throat by a concealed assailant. He was on his way home from a campaign. I felt his name was Ben. He was saddened/tormented to die like this without seeing the face of his enemy. He was looking forward to see his family and was angered that he could not find them. I introduced him to Lucius who appeared to me without his beard this time.

Lucius took over and disappeared with Ben. I don't know where they both went to, but I saw two large birds, very much like eagle's take off and disappear into the sky. I had a good feeling about this. I thought that all would be well.

My question is, is this usual to turn into birds the way they did? Is it a possible sign for release for my benefit?

Love
Uwe

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Strange Retrieval Ending
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:46pm

Hi uwe,
I do think so that it's a good sign. I when mind-traveling find myself often as an eagle following another eagle. I don't know if there is a special meaning about "eagle", but for me it is a sign for free traveling. So the stuck man seems to be freed.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Strange Retrieval Ending
Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:47pm

What a wonderful retrieval.  Yes, I feel that you seeing these two birds was your indication that it was done. I've never heard of this but think that it is awesome. How great for your first retrieval. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.