Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
C1 Pregnant Kitty Retrevial ; ) (Read 4974 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

C1 Pregnant Kitty Retrevial ; )
Nov 28th, 2005 at 2:11pm

A bit off topic, but since i know there are a lot of animal lovers here, i thought some might appreciate it.

Last Sunday, my Fiance and I spend the weekend at an awesome city called Charlotsville VA...a fairly progressive place for being in VA...

Anways, i think we driving down Rt 27 (or 29?) and there was a bit of traffic going on.  We were heading north, and while i was driving i heard some scared meowing and looked over at the grass divider, and their was a cat on their hunched over kind of weirdly and it sounded very scared.

So i immediately try to pull over to try to help the poor thing, and at first i thought it might hiss, bite, etc. since it was so scared, and may have been injured.

But i set aside any thoughts of being attacked, and just went close for a bit to let her get used to me and my smell, and then i went near her, and she crawled under my knees (since i was on the balls of my feet)...  

She seemed unharmed but was really scared of the traffic and loud noises and just seemed to be stuck from fear.  Someone driving by saw this situation and said there was a vet hospital down the street.

I noticed she was quite big in the tummy, so i thought that perhaps she was pregnant.  I told Becky to get me a towel, and so i wrapped her up and brought her in the car with us, while Becky drove i petted her and made reassuring cat sounds--Lol i hope!  

We get driving, and must have found 3 different closed animal places, but finally found a shelter for abused and mistreated animals..  And it had a very good vibe, especially the people working there.  Unfortuantely our land lords are anally retentive and strict, and won't let us have any animals, so though Becky and I were tempted, we figured it was best not to especially since our landlords have a habit of dropping by, and going in our house when we're not here  Angry  

Hopefully she is doing good now though, and recovered a bit from the trauma...  We temp. named her Charlot...lol well because of obvious reasons.

Peace

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: C1 Pregnant Kitty Retrevial ; )
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 5:34pm

Good for you Justin. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 9:19pm

Thanks Mair  Smiley

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 11:16pm

You know, I torture myself by watching Animal Planet's Animal cops and see these poor animals that have been so abused and then I sit and sob til I can't take anymore. I cannot even begin to understand how people can mistreat animals. It's so good to see and hear of fellow animal lovers.  They've had some really intense reunions of animals and their owners that were rescued from Katrina and Rita on Animal Planet too. Course I watch it and really let loose.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 12:36am

I agree, its very sad especially since many animals can't really defend themselves with humans.  I wonder if they have a Council too, and choose stuff like this? 

Thanfully it will change, at least as far as human mistreating animals...  But if you think about it, animals will always seem to suffer materially by dying, getting sick, being injured by other animals etc.  Even when humanity gets past the point of mistreating them, and when humans themselves will not experience any of that stuff anymore.

In some respects, especially materially, it seems animals got the shaft, but i think on a Spirit level they joyously serve their purpose of manifesting God in the multitude of ways.....

Namaste

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 1:24am

Quote:
  In some respects, especially materially, it seems animals got the shaft, but i think on a Spirit level they joyously serve their purpose of manifesting God in the multitude of ways.....

Yes, I agree totally. It's not just humans that are going through the shift in consciousness..........animals, plants, rocks, etc. are too. Someday the lion will lay down with the lamb. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 3:04am

Quote:
i have a cat, too Smiley..4 years old now.i had found her on the street. i love her!   Grin i believe pet cats belong to houses with humans not to streets and a perfect city is the one with a cat in each house. i also have a street cat that i feed everyday near my job..i dont trust shelters...in my country.  she was so miserable when i have first met her. she is still miserable tough is well fed, because she really needs a house..a warm house. i am very sad about your landlords..it seems they just dont take a minute to think about this with pbjective pros and cons. anyway my neighbours were also not very pleased but they got used to it..i can say they even love her..Smiley  because a cat is no harm to anybody..ever.,

Hi there Damla,

I have always loved cats, and though i love dogs a lot (and animals in general), i think i'm drawn a bit more to cats...Lol must be the Leo Rising in my astro. chart.

You ever read Rosiland Mcknight's second book Soul Journey's?  Great book btw, anyways there is some very interesting info about cat's in there, and Bob Monroe tells Rosie about them.

Yeah..my landlords..  I guess i'll just leave it at that, they feel they are doing whats right for them...  Don't we all, even when we know we're wrong?

Your cat sounds very cute btw, got a name?  And if you don't mind me asking, what country do you hail from?

Peace

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 1:47pm

Turkey eh?  Had a life there, really loved the land and its people, but as it was major war time with the Greeks...well it didn't end up being a very happy life, and my other self offed himself...  Part of the reason why i struggled so long with the self-effacement urge growing up from age 10 or so to age 20.

Lol, why would she complain, she is getting plenty of love and food.  Oh to be a cat!  And they can walk away anytime they feel like, and often do, leaving us puzzled and saying, "oh sure thanks Ms/Mr high and mighty"  "You'll be back! Angry "   Wink Lol  Smiley

Yeah, i really love Rosiland's books, have never so deeply resonated with any others except Bruce's, an occasional Cayce book, and Michael Newton's books. 

Take care

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.