Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
possible retrieval (Read 2996 times)
blink
Ex Member

possible retrieval
Dec 11th, 2005 at 11:37am

I tried a retrieval yesterday and this is what I came up with.  My guide was all in black like someone I worked with recently but became the largish figure I am becoming used to.  There was no sense of movement but then I saw a human figure who appeared to be suspended from a wall or door with his (?) head drooping.  I didn't know if the person was hung or why or how he (?) was suspended like that.  I tried to talk to the person and to let him know we were taking him elsewhere. 

I also had a clear vision of boxing gloves and I don't know if he or she was beaten or what the meaning of that was. 

The "destination" we arrived at was unclear to me but there was a specific picture in my mind of a very happy dog which seemed to be "beckoning" on our arrival.  It was a light brown dog with a sharp black muzzle with upright ears that curled over toward the front.  I don't know what kind of dog that is.  It seemed to be ahead of me and turning back to see if someone was following, and there was a happy feeling.

I don't know why this was so fragmentary but it was specific enough I thought I would make a record of it here.

blink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: possible retrieval
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 12:16pm

This sure sounds like a retrieval to me blink. Good one. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:39pm

Hi blink,
maybe the dog was the retrievee's dog (or a thought form of it) and working as a leader for the retrievee for reaching the right place.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2005 at 10:38am

That would be my interpretation, Spooky.  Don't really know, but I love how the retrievals work...there always seems to be a beginning, middle and end.  And the end is always better than the beginning.

Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.