Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dreaming of passwords (Read 2695 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
dreaming of passwords
Nov 2nd, 2005 at 9:19pm

Grin greetings friends on the dream forum; allow me to run this by you and I think I have it interpreted but maybe not..sometimes I have to wait to get the right interpretation.

11/01/05  (I keep a dream log)  Dana my daughter, graphic artist, who has designed a  cover for a book I have written,  is sitting at her computer with a puzzled look on her face, as I sit across from her waiting for the puzzled look to disappear Cheesy apparently, and rats, she has forgotten a password to get into the needed files. I am sure we can find or remember it. she moves from her chair and I sit down in her chair and begin writing on a paper a bunch of possible passwords. I seem to know the password I am looking for is simple. it's only 3 letters and it's related to the word "mob".  he he he he. (tell u why I'm laffing later)
I place maybe 6 passwords on the form and concentrate deeply within an intuitive state.
one of the words I write is "squad" because mob seems to go with squad. (TV show)
my brow is furrowed. right... Tongue Dana's supervisor walks into the room, a nice lady; she walks up to me while I'm concentrating and places her hand gently on my shoulder as if to comfort me in my angst. she says nothing but I sense her kindness and that she tries to relieve me of the pressure of not knowing the password. end.

I think this interpretation would be a positive one; really don't do negative interprets anyway Grin my dream tells me although my daughter does good work, this project is now in my hands as my girl has proven to have a short concentration span. the lady who is in charge of Dana possibly could hold the key to the password which I may either meet in C1 or she could be like behind the scenes as in non/physical guide type thing. what would be even better if she turned out to be related to the publishing/marketing world.

now I'll tell u why all the he he he's.
there are 5,000 publishers, of the self publishing as well as the other kind out there on the internet. they are all looking like a mob. guffaw guffaw....they all say "we know how rough it is so we are here for you..but most do not help market books...and new age material is just that..new age. so it's risky for them.

so I'm thinking about passwords......

never mind my problems, lets hear some more dreams of yours! love and hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: dreaming of passwords
Reply #1 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 10:29am

I don't know if this relates, but here's a link where a guy referred to as a "Mod Squad" member (as opposed to "Mob Squad") talks about finding a publisher. His name is E.G. Gammon.

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=131570

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: dreaming of passwords
Reply #2 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 10:57am

thanks! wouldn't that be something, I'll research his name on the net, see what comes up...hmmm. maybe it was mod not mob...I sometimes have this problem spelling in dreams...getting it right.

its like in dream or obe,  the brain doesn't function like here..or the nuerons don't fire the same way? the funny thing is I was the top speller among peers on this C1 area. so thats why I notice the difference..and out there things can appear backwards too as in obe situations.

editing here: (always!)  so I goggled in the name and found a website which includes both writers and editors and aspiring writers..the whole schomole is there. already learned a great deal about the field Wink

I'm registered there now and will study. if Albert had not have responded to my post about mob squad, never would have looked there. so i feel destiny calling my name.. Grin
love, alysia
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2005 at 4:20pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.