Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: Searching for a Partner to explore (Read 39385 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Searching for a Partner to explore
Reply #30 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 5:41am

Good morning!  I need to leave for work now, but just wanted to say I'm not sure I got anything last night.  I will work on my memory today and see.

have a great day everone!

Vicky  Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #31 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 9:29am

I'll join you guys too. Is this every Saturday night?  And where do you meet? etc., etc., etc.

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #32 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 12:06pm

Hi All,

Partnered exploration is all about having
fun and getting neat little validation surprises.
But it's hard work and easy to get burned out.

Lemme comment on the time issue. Depending
on where you are out there, time may or
may not be an issue for meeting. For the
Real-time zone, the traditional OBE'ing place,
time is very important. I can still OBE
and visit other people, but unless they
are OBE'ing at the same very moment, they
won't remember I came by. And I've
tried it all: picking them up, shaking them,
repeating phrases.

Now, it's a bit different in the higher planes,
apparently in F27, there's a sort of timelessness.
For example, I once picked out information
about the name and appearance of a dog. Not
until a full 6 months later, did someone join
our forum and note the similiarities with her pet.
And she definitely wasn't part our intended PE group.

Some people  connect better with each other
than others. I recommend that we set our
intent to look for different people, even throughout
the week and see who we seem to gravitate
to. There may be a lot of soul group dynamics at
work. Also, some people are more "present"
in the spirit world than others. For example,
Bruce Moen and Gordon Phinn are always there
to greet people, even though they won't
have the foggiest idea they met you when
you ask them Here.

Also, be open to new ways
of getting There. I rely a lot on my lucid dreams
to go out projecting. But they aren't reliably
going to occur when I need them to - like Saturday
at 10 PM. I highly recommend that you look into
Bruce Moen's technique which has some
similarities to what's know as phasing. It's
a bit like a quiet relaxed state, where one uses
their imagination to build in a scene, then allowing
the ideas to flow. It's an "at will" method so it can
remove some of the frustration so you won't get
that "I tried to project but I couldn't this week. Sorry I missed you guys."

-mike

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #33 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 1:18pm

Hey

Its sunday night for me now and dropped off my cousins couple of hours ago and just catching up on this board! I like what you say Mendel, like i have really good OBE's i feel, well i enjoy them lol but its hard to have an OBE at a certain time and explore, never seems to ahppen when i want it too., but phasing is good because like you said its a way to get out there then it will take over and we can meet and actually control it not like remember it.

And thats another thing i feel it needs to be done at a set time for me personally to finally believe all this, i know time isnt an issue but then we only remember meeting not remember it personally as in i was there meeting if that makes sense?

I don't know whether this is relevant but i did travel last night but don't remember anything except i was in a car park at one point and get the strong sense of a shopping trolly so seems like a supermarket car park i went to at some point...

i use to have vivid dreams all the time, i use to remember where i went every night and for some reason i'm forcefully taking a step back from everything agaisnt my wishes at the moment so i hope to join you soon but just don't think it will happen yet...

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #34 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 3:52pm

Mairlyn, glad that you will join us, but I already knew you would. 

All I remember from my experience last night was knowing you were there with us, but no detail and no visual.  And in a dream from last night all I remember is a leather bound book, with some kind of engraving on the front of some kind of symbol or picture.  The book seemed very old, and all I knew was that it was about all of us.  All I knew was I wanted it, wanted to see what it was about.  I'm assuming this dream pertained to our project here.

That's all I got.

Yes, I think we all agree to keep trying for several Saturdays until we get some results. 

All I know is, Alysia suggested meeting at a park bench in F27, which is as good as any place to me since I haven't done this before.

Mendel,

Those are good explanations, thanks for sharing that.

Love, Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #35 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 5:27pm

Alysia,

Sorry I forgot to say this earlier, yes I will post my Luis experience on this site. 

I just need a few minutes and then I will get on it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Love,
Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 5:44pm

thanks so much Vicky, I was crying and laughing to read it because you write from such an authentic way so that it's not hard at all to believe you. I get messages on my body when something is true and is written down. I wanted your message out there.

Mike, you write well too, and from experience. I'm sure we all can benefit and learn from you.
my dream I posted here I had on Friday was my contribution as I didn't remember anything taking place for me on Saturday night. as concerning this new group consciousness forming now, a real entity it will be, I am hoping. If not, resonating with single members like Mike said is a good first step as well, and is the way I started and got verification, so it may have to be that course for a time.

we may not meet the entire group or be aware of it in the morning, but we can keep at it. something should happen to be persistent to learn. each one continues individually as well. just think, all the experiences we desire, in some other dimension of time have already completed themselves..far out! pun intended. ha ha!

Marilyn I think I'll picture a park bench in focus 27. I used this image with my PE partner. later, I used
TMI crystal even though I had not seen a picture of the crystal. we might post that picture up here in the future and try for a projection there. although just wished to say to all if you find yourself floating in a shopping mall, you could be in the right place and not know it! sometimes guidance will lead us to strange locations then punch us with a message about the group entity, all of our intentions put together. mine are just to have fun with it, in case you didn't know that already Grin

talk later, gotta walk the dogs!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #37 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 6:14pm

Forgot to mention in my previous post,
I'd like to be involved in this little party There.

I actually had a projection a month ago,
where I entered a room where projectors
were hanging out. Lot more females than
males. They all seemed to be meditating with
each other at tables. As always, I tried to
convey my email address, to the person
in charge (maybe it was Alysia?Wink, hoping that they would email  me back Here. Alysia did eventually email me yesterday.  Shocked

My strength seems to be in scouting out
people There. I do this thing called
psychic inspections where I try to visit
a person through intent, trance, and astral
projection. I'll go through the list of people
who are interested in this PE exercise and
see what I pick up unless there are any  specific objections Smiley  I also will try to participate
in our group attempts.

-mike

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #38 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 7:48pm

Well I didn't sign up for the field trip. But I was up late last night (2A.M. EDT. My posts print ~3 hours before my time so when I post this, it will say around 7:30 PM whereas my computer clock says around 10:30 PM. I assume Alysia's posts say the same time as her clock does. Yes or no?) So I thought I was an hour late. But I decided to at least think about the party as I went to sleep. You know, placing intent. I was also listening to some music that has hemi sync in the background, but I was not using headphones.

So I was pretty tired, and I relaxed into the pleasant tingles that are more like the ones I get after I've swum laps in the pool, instead of the electric current ones. And I immediately sort of began to dream. I was going to a picnic. The people there were in a wooded park. It was some kind of picnic-cookout. Oh yeah! The park! THE PARK. (In fact it reminded me of a particular park where picnics were held when I was a child. )Anyway, thinking woke me up, and so I tried to get back, but I just fell asleep...for 9 hours, no dreams.

So, hope you guys had a good time. If I show up, please let me know so maybe I can recall it.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #39 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 8:37pm

ok, Lucy, you're in my mind a lot anyway, I'll look for you! most of the people I don't recognize in C1 who they are, it's that signature thing, we just don't flip out our license with a picture on it out there Grin
(maybe I'll start asking to see y'all's license to fly...     I just sense people and sometimes will have conversations I don't remember the gist of too well, like Bob or Rob Roy does.
my most spectacular present confirmation is seeing ryan's face then going to his website to confirm his features, bout blew me away, that an ordinary dream but such an extraordinary confirmation. we so trust our visuals I suppose.
I think we need to set an intention for clarity as well as remembrance..never tried that, but would be interesting to see if it works.

we have 9, we are needing another person here if you all are going to make my dream come true. here's a list of so far:
1)me  2)Vicky  3) Ryan  4) Mike  5) Mairlyn 6) Spooky
7) white Feather  8. Anna  9) Lucy (maybe she says)
10) ??

you see this can change..I'm like entirely a fluid person.. Wink  If we had 50 here I wouldn't mind  a bit. however my dream was I was held by the arm by a guide who brought me up to nine others all tightly in a group and spring loaded! Grin  when I joined the number became 10. which in numerology 10 can be reduced to one. if every one is on the same intention to do this. no committment necessary, and the numbers could change either way like I said, nothing is constant but change anyway.
so forget about my dream Grin  the way I play music is by ear anyway. I'm so right brained even a computer told me I was ???  so we're off and running, and even if we are all talk and no action, I was told not to fret or worry because talk yields up valuable input as well for the group awareness entity thing I'm trying to explain. what that is...it's like a neighborhood watch idea...ever notice in a neighborhood people put up the sign and the crime rate goes down Wink  it's like that. we watch each other, but we watch each other in our thoughts, to think only positive thoughts also, speeds things up.
someone provides a piece of the puzzle, we come together like that.

meanwhile if a woman in a floppy hat approaches you for you ID, just don't argue, let me see it! love to all and light! ...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: to Ryan
Reply #40 - Sep 25th, 2005 at 8:54pm

Ryan said: i use to have vivid dreams all the time, i use to remember where i went every night and for some reason i'm forcefully taking a step back from everything agaisnt my wishes at the moment so i hope to join you soon but just don't think it will happen yet..
____

we all go thru dry periods Ryan. You're still here though, in my mind, so we'll see what happens. to me you're important part of this because I saw your face and because you did your first retrieval just recently. you may have to stay with the retrievals for awhile before picking up the slack here, because you may be needed in that field..you may be working with guides you don't remember yet..like prior committments on your table. I see u just as expressing stage fright..it's ok, because I know you are working in the obe field, not the imagination arena...the obes are much harder to do than the imagination, so I'll wait and see how you do in that regard...please post your obes, I find that extremely refreshing!  Cheesy

IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Reply #41 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 2:27am

hello,
don't you think we should get know each other better before we started to trying meet? maybe some mutual meditation first? I think it could help us a lot.
or maybe to have some information about each other we all complete some kind of questionnaire - what we like, dislike, etc. but there have to be someone who will make a good questions Smiley
have you got other ideas?

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #42 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 10:26am

Hey,

Thanks yeah i wish i knew why i was having this dry spell? I mean its not like i actually don't want too, i wish i could explore every night and bring back loadsa stories and meet you all and just have some fun! lol, i had the OBE the other night which was weird so maybe its coming back slowly, the whole experience lasted for a couple of hours but the OBE was just like 30 seconds lol, i will bring back proof to you all soon and to me which is my dream as well as meetin you all out there! Smiley

Ryan

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #43 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 10:28am

Hey, didn't relise there was more. I like the idea of the questionaire somebody, maybe someone could post the questions here and we could all reply, just a little about ourselves without giving to much away so we just get a feel for who we all are as from what I'm reading this is the way to go.

I have the feelings for some people here so would be good to get the rest of ya!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 12:22pm

Anna has come up with the great idea to get to know each other Cheesy  this way, we can find each person's Ident or signature out there for sure. so looking forward to getting to know you all! now all we have to do is come up with the right question? I could give you all a lot of statistical data on myself if you wanted, but don't think giving you my current location, my age, my  childhood memories Cheesy any of those details are important. I think meditation is important on this question of how do we find each other out there? will have to be done at your own pace, not mine. and keep reading about obes and other people's ways of doing it.
like Ryan says, it's helpful to have a "feeling" about each other. the feeling can be like a signature to home in on. Last night Mike told me that it's better to start with just one other person to do PE, or 3 people, then expand it to four, etc. so I think he's right. in the meantime if you dream about being with a group of people, pay attention, it might be us gathered together and making plans...thats all this is...making plans so far, but it's fun..because there so many possibilities for accomplishing this. just the very thought that we are building something here is what keeps me going and now Anna and Ryan and Mike have already given us a clue to get to know each other. I used to imagine what I could look like out there. I always wear white clothing, I don't know why, just like flowy material I guess. we could try imagining what we would look like to others...its a step in the right direction anyway. love to all, and keep this thread going, we may achieve something beyond our expectations, you just don't know yet! love, alysia Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.