Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Unborn Visit Mama! (Read 4292 times)
alysia
Ex Member

The Unborn Visit Mama!
Jun 18th, 2005 at 4:44pm

Hi guys. I was feeling inspired to post this today. Is basically the reason I believe in an afterlife, because I got a glimpse of the before life.
LR=Laughing Rain (me)
DP=some crazy guide of mine. small chance he and I are like one person. hope not!

Eventually I regained some emotional balance though sleeping with the light on became a habit. There followed some extraordinary contact with children spirits attempting to pull me from my physical body by grasping unto astral arms and legs. I distinctly recall the audible sound of chortles and giggling as I slithered and flailed my way back into the sanctuary of my flesh. It remains even today a comical vision and I was disposed at one point to laugh aloud with these children so infectious was their laughter as they managed to grasp an astral foot. I knew I was out there with them and they were giving chase, taking advantage of my skittish nature in jest; they obviously knew me and I them, yet my waking mind would remain ignorant. I may have requested they play pranks on me myself as further awakening for self as there was obviously two of me here; one flitting the astral and one who awoke in the morning pondering the meaning of life and my adventures. These high spirited children, pardon the pun, were to become Michelle and Danielle, identical twins I would give birth to in 1973. They would visit with me for about a year whenever I gave thought to them. I would ask them to awaken my close friends to their presence, sensing their intrinsic harmlessness as good natured laughter was their signature. They would do this to my surprise and further verification they were not just existent in my own mind, but also in the mind of my friends and their own dreams. These friends had had no contact with spirits previously.  I closed the awareness door shortly, seeking a different type of knowledge although I had enjoyed their loyalty and devotion to my interests. This was noteworthy in that it shows the unborn are around and about their future parent, picking up the thoughts of the parent as they awaited their opportunity for birth. In this case, their birth would not happen for approximately 7 years, yet here they were, beside me. It would lead to the acceptance that I had spent time with my children  somewhere before this life and this supposition would be supported further when they did incarnate and began having their own dreams and remembrances. There had been 3 persons that had participated with me in awakening to their presence. My roommate Gina who had disbelieved in spirits but agreed to an experiment which was successful, then had asked to discontinue. Once to touch the spirit world was sufficient she said, half afraid, half in mirth. Another friend was interested to continue after the first successful experiment but I had managed to get myself hitched by the time he returned for another visit with this person whom I’m sure he considered a little strange. The 3rd person, my first husband, Ron doubted spirits existed so I asked that it be proven to him. It was and he was frightened while at the same time he laughed his head off. More on this situation in a later roadsign; Ron and I were destined to meet, but I’m not so sure marriage was a good idea. When the twins were born I did not immediately recognize who they were. Much, much later I would recognize their laughter, in tone and vibration along about the year 2000. There was no mistaking the sound of the three of us when we got together and started laughing.

IP Logged

Grant M

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Victoria B.C Canada
Re: The Unborn Visit Mama!
Reply #1 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 11:41pm

Simply beautiful Alysia

Thank you very much

Grant  Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 6:59am

Alysia,

What a wonderful individual expression of what we can sometimes sense as the simultaneous existence of all beings. 

Is our past, present and future intertwined in some amazing way?  Is creation already fulfilled in the "mind of God/All That Is/etc." and are we given the means to glimpse this creation if we will only listen and look and feel it around us?   

Thank you for sharing this with us.

love, blink

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 12:05pm

Hi Blink and all. well, there are some that say we cannot understand anything but linear time and the idea of simultaneaus life times occurring is like trying to think about the end of eternity, or the where the edge of space is. for me it's an exciting thought to think as ACIM said, "the journey is already done." so if I believe it is done, theres no reason to get uptight about anything. yesterday when I was editing the above roadsign it came to me that perhaps there is two of me, one that knows, one that does not. another great thought was the coining of the word "probe" which is either Monroe's or Bruce's word, as it explains what the human mind does continually here, it probes the mysteries and makes discoveries, calling it's discoveries it's own, when we always say during an "aha!" moment...but I knew that! then we can say instead, oh, I remember who I am and I am more than I thought I was! gee, that feels great! in that sense God is always creating himself anew, or the eye is viewing itself as an eye. to think as myself split in two, there being the knower and the seeker is a limited type thought but is helpful right now for me to communicate obe adventures, as well as to view the probe aspect as being connected by the silver cord perhaps to the all knowing other end of self, the part that lives in non linear eternity. I did get this dream one time of a beam of light that projected to Earth, (ourselves) narrowing at the physicality probing end, then expanding as it connected to the all knowing end. although space is different, just like time is different when obe or non-physical. it should prove interesting when more of us start shifting and surfing and sharing, but I tell ya, this working with words is awfully limiting!

thanks guys and gals  for listening!...

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 12:21pm

A post like this, (at the beginning of this thread)  is the reason that I sooner or later must read everything you write, although I dont have time to get through it all. This is the kind of information needed to round out the picture of how things work.

I have been aware of the idea of people being assigned to a parent long beforehand. I wonder who makes these arrangements?

There is a near death story of a women arriving up there before her time, and being met by her assigned future son, who wondered why she was there, and was deeply disappointed to have lost his chance for incarnation, with her premature death. So she was sent back, to eventually become his mother.

This is the kind of story that suggests to me the idea of some sort of divine authority, that I also mentioned on the reincarnation thread in Linn's forum.  (http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/)

This also goes along with the idea of things being known in the astral long before they are known in the physical. The probable future is often mapped out beforehand.

I would certainly like to hear more about the tests that you rigged for your skeptical friends. People who are way past skepticism take such things for granted, but such things are key information in the introduction to this material, and the review of belief.

Love, Boris

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 12:58pm

Hi Boris..lol...I have to admit I was thinking of you when I posted again this morning. we do have this connection. also, when you asked for clarification on the experiments I did (I was only eighteen) I realized I had not gone into enough detail and I would like to explain further.
In all 3 experiments I told the people they were going to have a dream that night. first I told them the spirit world existed and I was going to prove it to them. I always asked them if they wanted to participate and  they had to agree or the deal was off.  then I just closed my eyes and asked my children spirits if they would pull on my friends astral legs to try to get them obe, just the way they had done to me. since they were fun loving spirits I knew they were not the harmful or malicious type and this would just be a funny little game. I did wonder if I should be doing this stuff, though. I didnt' want to scare my friends. fear of the unknown is just coming naturally and I had gotten over my fear of these guys by then and I wanted everyone to know about spirits. in all cases my girls pulled on the dreamers legs, laughing and cutting up all  the while...pranksters they are. I had told them each this is what my kids do...they are not very original and neither was I, yet each dreamer described the same event happened that night, they felt their legs being pulled and each one refused to exit their body..because, like me, it's too scarey at first..you don't know who is pulling your leg! afterwards we each sat around laffing about it.
lol. about this time my first husband dragged me off to an exorcist. it's in the book. we divorced after that. I do not cavort with spirits btw, it was just these particular gals with whom I am close to. I believe we are the same disc soul individuated. we always wanted to be together....

thanks for your post Boris.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 20th, 2005 at 10:09pm

hi again Boris. was just thinking now that I don't really believe in a divine authority, but I do believe in beings of greater light, who have a larger perspective of the bigger picture than I. I also believe there is something intelligent out there which I am not separate from but that I can think I am separate. I still believe in a benevolent universe which offers to me it's authority, or it's order, if I would claim it courageously. other than that, life is for living, for the sheer experience of to be or not to be. to sleep, perchance to dream. to dream of what reality could be fashioned from the imagination.
in a sense, life can be looked at as an experiment in self creation abilities. in other words, you're not alone, but you are on your own to create your life as you see fit. as I see it, everyone is God and we need each other. I could never have discovered PUL without my children coming in with me. I think the whole point of life is to become PUL realized. only expressing that. love, alysia...

IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 21st, 2005 at 12:00pm

Aloha Alysia!  I havent been online in a while but just had to reply to your post.  I too was visited by my children befor they were born.  Being  somewhat out of body most of the time it wasnt easy for me to conceive at first,. My first daughter appeared in dreamtime, looking alot like my sister, she said to me that she would come when I stopped telling everyone to take their shoes off because they are covering the world in leather.  this daughter is very similar in spirit to my sister, practical and down to earth  My second daughter  visited in dreamtime also, I climbed 72 flightes of stairs and entered a small apartment. there was a huge baby girl in a high chair eating, she was powerful in strength and BIG.  She looked at me and said she wanted her mother to be a singer.  Funny thing when I got pregnent with her I learned to play the guitar and wrote songs EVERYDAY.  This daughter loves to cook and eat and is a very large child who is full of strength.  I also dreamed of a son, unfountunatly this child slipped out befor he was born.  about a month after he left me I dreamed of an Alien couple from another realm whos food were energy wafers, they took my son as their own,  and accended as I was left on the earth.

Alysia, we have many lifes a one time.  A few years ago I was trying to purchase the land I live on, but having never owned a credit card and having no one backing me it became too diffucult. A very rough woman who got on my nerves bought the property which has two houses on it.  She really was invasive to my privacy but for some reason she took to me telling me all about her problems.  One day I realized she was another aspect of my self who bought the land so thatt I could live there. (help yourself) We may not even like all the parts of ourselfs, but loving your neightbor as yourself takes on a new meaning when you realized this IS yourself.........

Love and light!

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 21st, 2005 at 1:56pm

thanks Firequeen, now I know I'm not the only one with tales to tell of heartfelt visits from the spirit world. I sang to my daughter also! wrote a song especially for her and sat her down while I sang it. she was 14 and into drugs...shortly after my wailing song and my threat to take her into rehab, she straightened up! lol. we should all sing loud to our kids, right?
love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.