Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Are These Encounters? (Read 1805 times)
Bethany
Ex Member

Are These Encounters?
Jun 17th, 2005 at 7:56am

Sometimes I have dreams when I run into familiar people I know from the physical world, such as family members and friends. Yet when I ask them how their dreams were they were completely different. Am I just making their images up in my mind?

-Bethany
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2005 at 9:13am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Are These Encounters?
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 7:55pm

Quote:
Sometimes I have dreams when I run into familiar people I know from the physical world, such as family members and friends. Yet when I ask them how their dreams were they were completely different. Am I just making their images up in my mind?

It depends..........sometimes we do meet with those we know in the physical.  And with some dreams, each person we see is an aspect of ourself.  The best way to know which way it is is to notice what each of the people are doing. They may be showing you an aspect of yourself that needs releasing/healing.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Are These Encounters?
Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2005 at 8:24pm

they could be encounters...if you can trace back your thought about the person, whether you desired contact within the last few weeks or had thought about them. sometimes people visit each other within dream state, just like sometimes we pick up the phone and we know who it is already. we can share the same dreams, but interpret them in our own way. most the time the other person will not remember, but that doesn't mean they were not there. it just means we are all at different stages of development and retention of memory of dream states. if you are making up fantasies while dreaming (popular way of thinking) there is a reason for this also, as we try to give ourselves messages about the subconscious mind this way...if theres a dream or thought in your head, it's always connected to something else if you chase it down. I usually write down everything and returning later I find out why I had a dream, or why I met these people. there's always an interesting message in dreams for us personally. a lot of times, others are parts of our own self as mairlyn said, or the similarities we have in common with others. dreams are like doing a jig saw puzzle, when all the pieces fit, you get a feeling of amusement and satisfaction and you get better at it! other times you could be obe state and think you are only dreaming. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.