Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lost Soulmate (Read 6372 times)
Caseys_wolf
Ex Member

Lost Soulmate
May 9th, 2005 at 8:58am

I recently lost mky soulmate casey, after a long illness , she had cancer and i and her family found out afterwards , it was worse than she had told us , she had a massive brain tumour too, she told noone of this, to spare our anguish so she took it all on her own, she wasnt bed ridden in fact she had taken her grandchildren swimming the day before she died, and was meeting me in our favourite hotel at the weekend, this all happened on wed 5th may last week, she had been telling me that for around 2 weeks she had been seeing angels around her , and when i asked her how she felt, she said they gave her a warm feeling, i kept thinkin and sayin to her how it was odd cos from what i had read , angels usually appear to the terminally ill  not long before they die, and how she was still fit and had a while yet before she was going to die...how wrong i was, because it was 2 weeks after seeing her first angel that they took her...she used to call me her wolf hence my username Sad she always said that when she passed over, she would come visit me and sleep with me every night , and be waiting for me when its my turn to cross over, i am in turmoil at the moment because she hasnt come to me yet like she was going too. i keep asking her to but she wont Sad  her funeral is on this thursday .... i truly feel she was /is my true love, and miss her desperately already and i need her to tell me that she is with me , and that she is waiting for me... so i found this site to hopefully find some answers???

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Lost Soulmate
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2005 at 10:32am

what a beautiful love story Casey's Wolf! you are fortunate to have each other. if she told she was coming back, bet your wolf whiskers she will be back. my husband promised the same to me, and he kept his promise. it's just that it's only been a few days. you have to let her get readjusted to her natural spirit state which those angels around her began the process for her. then she has to find ways that you will be able to notice it is her because we all get impressions in different ways from spirit. generally, or personally, after my husband passed, I knew he would keep his promise as he never lied about anything. a serious guy. so I kept my mind in high alert status. it took only several weeks to receive confirmation and assurance he knew where he was, was doing quite well, thank you, and didn't need my recriminations that he had left me without a traveling buddy here. that guy was always putting me in my place! u gotta love it. a word of caution about the grief you are going through; if you cry too much, it's hard for the spirit world to break through the wall of grief, it's like a cloud cover. you're going to experience it anyway, but while you go through it, (could take a year) put into the experience the memory of love, with some gratitude to the other, as that helps them in ways you cannot imagine just yet and helps them connect with you. I will be rooting for the successful encounter. we have alot of help in this day and age for such. keep that in mind, and also what she would want for you in your best interests right now, it's not what you want maybe, but it's what she would want for you to do. this way the love stays strong and you get strong too. you can use your imagination now feely what she would say to you now were she in the room, as oftentimes spirit can enter through the imagination and knock you for a loop of understanding. it's where you let your guard down. thats where it can happen that you get your knowings she still lives. much love to you, and u might want to read how to make contact by Bruce Moen under Free Resources here on this board at the top. alysia

IP Logged

Caseys_wolf
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 9th, 2005 at 10:47am

Thankyou for your words alysia. but i need to feel her, to feel her touch again, to see her smile and hear her laugh

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2005 at 11:40am

Hello Wolf,

You really must feel, and understandabley so, that words cannot possibly do justice to your loss -- I will include you in my prayers today with sincere hope that you find the comfort you are seeking. 

Alysia speaks from experience and I feel confident also that you will receive a sign from your beloved Casey.  We just cannot predict when it will happen. 

My advice is to ask at night that she appear in your dreams and be very very patient.  Tell yourself that you are more than your physical body each night until you are convinced of it, and picture visiting her before you sleep.  In our dreams we truly can embrace our loved ones again in a way that is magical and wonderful, and for some people it is also possible to feel a touch, a whisper or just a knowing at some unexpected time. 

My advice is also to take very good care of yourself right now, seeking out spiritually uplifting books and surroundings, and accepting love and comfort from all those around you and from those who are waiting in the wings to care for you in the future.  Although it may feel that you cannot bear your loss you are so much stronger and so much more than you think you are.

love, blink

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #4 - May 9th, 2005 at 1:45pm

Hi Wolf-

There are numerous ways to get in touch with our departed loved ones, and she'll find the way that best suits you. Have faith and be open and willing.

Painful as a loss may be, it sometimes helps to keep in mind that we have not lost the person, but rather, we have lost access to the person in the way we would prefer. When their body falls off they are freed into a greater mode of existence, one that we tend to overlook because we aren't usually tuned into it. But if she said that she'd be there, you can have total trust that she is, and that she'll find a way to get in touch. Your love is stronger than physical death.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 9th, 2005 at 2:13pm

Quote:
Thankyou for your words alysia. but i need to feel her, to feel her touch again, to see her smile and hear her laugh

____

ok, I sense that depth. if this is what you need and want I see no reason why it is not possible to have it just the way you need it. always believe in the impossible. never admit you cannot have what you want. some of us have seen, felt, and interacted with spirit so much out there, that this world pales by comparison of what it offers. hang in there. love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - May 9th, 2005 at 8:40pm

I am sorry for your loss Wolf. Please know that time is different in the afterlife.......there is no time. I'm sure that she will contact you, most commonly in dreams. And you can learn how to visit her by reading Bruce's books and exploring this website. Give yourself time since time does exist here.

With Love,
Mairlyn  Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

JudyEb
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 9th, 2005 at 9:13pm

Caseys_Wolf,

I am very sorry about the loss of your soulmate. Perhaps this article on how to initiate contact will help. It's published at Kevin Williams Near Death website:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/articles010.html#nine

May you be comforted.

JudyE

IP Logged

Berserk

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #8 - May 9th, 2005 at 10:44pm

Dear Wolf,

You might find two of my posts interesting from my thread "A Fresh Look at Heaven."  The first (reply #5 on p. 1 of the thread) is called "Can our deceased loved ones monitor our spiritual progress?"  The 2nd (reply #13 on p. 1), perhaps more relevant, is called "Why don't our deceased loved ones reassure us from beyond the grave?"

Be encouraged by the fact that, according to one study, 50% of Americans report some kind of reassuring contact with their deceased loved ones within the first year of the loss.  After that, such contact is much more rare.

Wishing you a marvelous experience of contact,
Don (aka Berserk)

IP Logged

Caseys_wolf
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 10th, 2005 at 9:06am

Thank you all very much for your words, and time you have all taken to write , her sister is placing a ring of my hair on her wedding finger prior to crematian on thursdayshe is also placing my photo in her other hand and a letter i have written her, she is also binding it in red ribbon and  doing an ancient wicca thing that will bind our souls, so i am told. i know not much of this riyual , but i trust her sister very much i also have  a ring of her hair her sister made me....thoughts please?

IP Logged

Caseys_wolf
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 11th, 2005 at 9:25am

I am seeing her face when i close my eyes alot now, and sometimes when am driving with eyes open, i see her face lookin at me , but it has no edges and feels like, though i see her face, she is kind of in me and all encompassing me...am not sure if its her, or if its me imagining her so kinjda putting the image there myself?...its her cremation tomorrow, as i said her sister is putting a ring of my hair on her wedding finger and a note i wrote and my photo in her other hand and binding it with a red ribbon, she calls it a handfasting ceremony..it will kinda marry our souls ... does anyone have any thoughts on this please ???

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - May 11th, 2005 at 11:00pm

I feel that this handfasting ceremony is very beautiful and symbolic of your eternal LOVE for each other. I also feel that you are seeing her when you close your eyes. Believe it and it will be so. Wink

With Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

JudyEb
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 15th, 2005 at 9:25pm

Casey's_Wolf,

This is a quotation from Emanuel Swedenborg that has given me comfort, and I hope that it will also comfort you that you one day be reuited with your beloved:

"Couples united like this in marriage think and breathe permanence, and their eternal happiness is based on this idea. For all these reasons they are no longer two but one person - that is, one flesh. To spiritual eyes it is plainly clear that they cannot be torn apart by either one's death.

"This new thing should be added to these observations: that these two are not even separated by the death of one, since the spirit of the deceased husband or wife continues to live with the husband or wife who is not yet deceased. And this continues until the other one's death, when they meet again and reunite themselves and love each other more tenderly than before because they are in the spiritual world."   [Love in Marriage, no. 321]

Sincerely,
JudyE

IP Logged

Caseys_wolf
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 15th, 2005 at 10:56pm

Thanks judy Smiley

IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 15th, 2005 at 11:55pm

She is with you in the car, she is with you.

Maybe you will learn to see her , the all encompassing feeling is her consciouness becoming one with yours.  When my friend's sister died she was in deep grief. On my way to work one day I saw my friend's van, and her sister was clearly sitting in the passingers seat waiting for her to get off of work. It felt as though the spiritsister was worried about the phyical sister because of her grief and would not leave her till she felt better.  Your soulmate is surrounding you with love, she does not  want to see you suffer.    Aloha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.