Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
M-Band noise (Read 10318 times)
blink
Ex Member

M-Band noise
May 11th, 2005 at 7:56am

I have been doing a lot of reading about OBEs and also just finished all but Mr. Moen's latest book and all of Mr. Monroe's books.  I think I finally recognized M-Band noise people talk about right at the edge of sleep last night. 

It sounded like a lot of voices talking, and it was loud and grating in my ears just like the books describe.  It was different from just hearing daily mind chatter and I had set an intention for assistance when retiring for sleep.  I wasn't expecting it and it annoyed me so much I came back to normal consciousness right away.  But it was the first time I recognized it. 

If I am having a partial OBE then why do I not experience vibrations first?   Am I just skipping that part?  I have experienced extremely strong vibrations while using meditation tapes on occasion.  My body actually vibrates and I didn't really understand what that was all about until I began reading about OBE's.  It's not a pleasant feeling.  Is it a requirement of OBE's?

I've never had the kind of OBE where you see your body and walk around the room.  I think the idea is still a little frightening to me but I do want to overcome that fear.  Have I been skipping over that and traveling right out into other types of experience, because I have wonderful "voyages" and other experiences sometimes.  In the past when using meditation tapes I have used guided imagery or else just focused "way way up there" and shot right out there into the cosmos into some wonderful unexplainable place.  Lately I've been experimenting with "retrievals" which, if I'm actually having them, seem fairly easy  with assistance.

questions, questions, blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: M-Band noise
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2005 at 11:22am

To clarify, regarding the meditation tapes I mean that I have used either guided imagery tapes for specific purposes which do not relate to this, or else brainwave synchronization music or sounds for deep meditation.  The various brainwave synchronization cds are quite powerful for meditation and are the ones I am referring to.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 11th, 2005 at 11:24am

I'm sorry about repeating posts but I'm having trouble completing these thoughts.  The M-Band sounds were heard while using no cd's for assistance.   I think that's why I was able to hear it.

respectfully, blink

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Reply #3 - May 14th, 2005 at 11:27pm

Blink,

In my experience, there are many directions
you can go from C-1. It's not linear like
OBE, then, astral, then F27, etc.

Sounds to me like you are getting to the fun
stuff (astral/F27) by simply phasing into it.

I don't hear M-band noise that much. I guess
I should be thankful. But I hear all sorts of
sounds and music as I traverse through different
planes.

Vibrations are not a requirement for OBE's. They should become less and less with experience. And they only occur during a certain detachment point. If you pass through that phase quickly or not at all, you'll miss the vibrations completely.

Keep up your meditation work. Sounds great. You might be able to use your intent to move to other places if your uncomfortable with the noises or vibrations. And also ask for help from guidance if you need it. That's something I've only done more recently, myself.

-mike

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 15th, 2005 at 9:44am

Thanks, Mike--

Just trying to sort these different experiences out and that is very helpful, thanks.  I've read the term "phasing" before but wasn't quite sure what it was.

I feel that it would be a good thing to have awareness of what each "level" is and where I am during my "travels."  The books have been great, and I am reading other authors too.  I am slowly figuring out what meaning each experience has.  It certainly is fascinating...

When reading certain sceptical authors it is easy to be persuaded that these are all simply mental constructs.  However, I have not found anything yet to prove that these experiences could not be valid glimpses into an afterlife which exists now.

blink

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 15th, 2005 at 10:44am

hi there. I haven't heard M-band noise but that's because my own head is so noisy, or I mean has been. not so noisy anymore. lol.

it's true we are a noisy bunch. I did hear singing of millions of wave like voices at 9/11 one time. I sing here so I immediately began to be sucked into the choir of inspirational wave texture, but something said no, you have to go back to your body right now.

I think u are doing really well to read many authors as it gives us tips and often enough just reading something can flip you out there as in phasing where u cannot percieve a time lapse, but you are instantly there. I no longer get the initiatory vibrations, I think that has to do with energy portals of awareness. they spin constantly but we are usually locked into our five senses here. developing another sense is what u are doing and it is natural but can be a little fear of the unknown entering in. I think you will have assistance. I've never met anything frightening out there except for my own constructions or belief systems chasing me around, lol. I never made it to my kitchen obe either. seemed too blase of a journey to attempt. you might try this to get a sense of your greater self...imagine yourself standing in one of your relative's door way extending a hello greeting. then if they call you and say they saw you standing there, you get a neat verification that you succeeded. this happened to me. my sister called me the next day. I couldn't remember having succeeded except I remember the vibrations had begun; I was trying awful hard before drifting off to sleep. I was elated she saw me and this was funny, as I immediately asked her, "well, what did I say?" lol!
she said I didn't say anything, I just put in an appearance. cool. cause if I'd said something which confused her I'd have some explaining to do, right? it helps to have some positive emotion around it. I was thinking in my mind that I missed my sister and that I would always watch over her when I did this trick.
love, alysia...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 17th, 2005 at 6:59am

Thanks alysia!

I am sure I visited my sister's house a few months ago while dreaming.  I was in her bedroom but the light was off (not surprising!) and I didn't know what to do so I just wandered around her house for a while.  A week or two ago I set the intention to visit my mother after talking to her that night.  I did find myself in her house looking out the window at a mountain, but it was daytime and I'd brought a friend of mine along.  I didn't actually see my mother but I knew she was there.  Mom doesn't remember it.  I have told them I'm doing this and perhaps will try to set some simultaneous intentions to see if I can get some verification.

love, blink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.