Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bruce, Potential? (Read 2919 times)
blackdot
Ex Member

Bruce, Potential?
Apr 16th, 2005 at 4:06pm

I was just messing around with the idea, but how about a new nice slick clean site design? its not important though i thought it would be a good makeover im good with flash and photoshop, etc this is what i managed to create in just a few minutes... if everyone likes, including bruce, maybe we can build off it, i can program the backend and setup some very nice forums (or continue to use these).. all in all it was just an idea and i was bored so i thougth id make a simple quick layout..

here it is for all you to view, all comments welcomed Smiley

http://www.hhsp.net/blackdot/attempt.jpg

*Note:  I own my own hosting company and id be glad to host Afterlife-knowledge.com for free, no catches, I just simply enjoy this community (alot!). I can host any type of server (including chat, IRC?)

Regards,

blackdot

*EDIT* fonts area little odd Tongue ill clean it up and add more stuff to it as the day progresses. i just made that q-u-i-c-k but i am good with graphics and we could make this site full graphiced-colored, and slick in no time if anyone thinks i should continue?

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: Bruce, Potential?
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 8:59am

Hi B.D.,

I don't know if anyone has told you, it doesn't look like it just from here, but last i heard Bruce was traveling abroad to Europe to do his workshops.  I don't know when he gets back or when he left, but it might be awhile.  He's usually pretty busy, plus with having some physical problems, he doesn't always get back to every "Bruce" post.  Maybe you could bump it up in awhile?

IP Logged

blackdot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 10:42am

Thats cool, I can wait Smiley

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 2:41pm

Hi, blackdot,

Well, you did ask for comments.
Sorry, I do not think it`s a patch on Bruce`s current web site. I clicked on the link and was presented with a very "black" gloomy  page overall with very small writing (even after clicking on the + to magnify it). Very difficult to read - woe betide those with poorer eyesight!

It might seem very negative, but........

roger Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 5:41pm

I don't like it at all.

Too serious and dark.

It needs inspiring pictures and nice colors.

Also, I would put the menu on the left.

IP Logged

blackdot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 6:45pm

Thanks, i was just messing around Tongue

graphics and colerful images wold come later of course as thats just the _core_ template.. but yea Smiley

thanks for your comments i forgot i developed it on a high-res so it looks small to you older folks Smiley

blackdot

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.