Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Evolving Spiritually - Where Does It End? (Read 5384 times)
roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Evolving Spiritually - Where Does It End?
Apr 15th, 2005 at 6:25am

We read that we evolve our spirit here on earth and after we die, if we desire, we can reincarnate in order to return here to the physical to experience different things in order to further evolve our spirit. This process can be repeated over and over again.

However, it got me to thinking, how long can this process be repeated for? Is there a limit to the number of times we can reincarnate in order to further evolve our spirit, or are we caught up in some sort of endless loop, forever learning? If there is a limit, do we become a perfect spirit and what is a perfect spirit like, or do we become something different - an angel, perhaps? What is the difference?
Also, do all spirits evolve eventually to the same level, bearing in mind once in the Afterlife we have free will whether to reincarnate or not to gain further experiences for this purpose? In other words, as all people on earth are not of the same mental and spiritual capabilities does this transpose over into the spirit realm where, ultimately, a level playing field is achieved, or not?

Questions that just came to mind and I wonder what viewpoint other readers have?

roger  ???

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Evolving Spiritually - Where Does It End?
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 10:49am

Good question Roger.  My guidance has told me that I've lived over 3,000 lives.  Now that's a lot. Wink

I also understand that we must continue until we become totally enlightened. Ramtha, channeled by J.Z. Knight, only lived one earth life, 'got it' and ascended.  If you've read Robert Monroe's books, you know that he was addicted to the Earth Life System and kept coming back over and over. Yeah, I guess we can even become addicted to this.  Shocked

There's a lot of talk about Ascension at this time. The Earth and everything on her are ascending into the 4th dimension and eventually the 5th dimension. I am one who is working towards making this my last incarnation. I am working on clearing all blockages from past lives.  We all have deep seated cell memories which have to be released. I'm talking about all the negative stuff, things that keep us from progressing that we carry with us from lifetime to lifetime. Will I make it this time?  I don't really know. I do know that I am so aware of so much that it overwhelms me at times, especially when I see how 'unawakened' so much of humanity is. I am still evolving and learning and I don't think the learning ever ends.  No, I take that back.............I'm sure that eventually it does.  Anyway, these are my viewpoints and my aspirations.  Shocked Cheesy

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 10:52am

Good but very hard to answer questions....  So, you're more interested in our speculations about them--that's all they would be wouldn't they?

I do believe evolution is continous, eternal, infinite, and all that jazz.  What is the yardstick of evolution, don't know really execpt maybe Oneness but what about those who are there in full consciousness?   Who knows?

Perhaps when we are whole, we like Bruce talks about, move through this universe that was pre-created, into raw consciousness with no awareness of our connections to the previous creation, then we begin to create our own version of a Universe with its own laws and innate energy reactions etc., dare i say we could even mould new souls out of Consciousness to go through our particular Universe to evolve and to graduate?   And learn from them, like the Creator God of this Universe learns from us?   

If true, this would make Yeshua's statement make more sense, "Know ye not that ye are Gods in the making".   

But where does it go beyond that?  Is there any such thing as a collaspe and do over, soul memory wiped clean?

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 12:00pm

iN MY OPINION,WE HAVE TO GIVE UP ALL DESIRES OF THE FLEASH,SUCH A THE CRAVING OF MONEY GREED AND ANYTHING MATERIAL,AND REPLASE IT WITH LOVE AND FORGIVENESS.dO ONTO OTHERS AS WE WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO US.tHIS WILL GO ALONG WAY IN THE EYES OF ARE CREATOR.George

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #4 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 1:14pm

As an example of higher stages you might reach, here is a story
from the NDE archives, where an initiate recieved powers way beyond
what an earthman ordinarily has, with the aid of a shaman.
His IQ was raised, he could read minds, transmit thoughts, call animals
and go out of the body.

http://www.nderf.org/archives_1998_2001.htm

Scroll down to #62, Cougar's NDEs

Another glimpse comes from the Leslie Flint material
quote:

---------------------
"But when you ask those who have been here for sometime (as you
understand time) who have made spiritual progress, they live in an
environment so far remote from anything you can imagine. For them
it would be increasingly difficult for them to manifest and
describe the condition under which they exist."

"For a man who is wise (as you understand it) he realizes
that which was wisdom in the past, as you progress becomes
ignorance in consequence of the wisdom gained."
---------------------

That is a quote from a post I made in response to a thread about the Leslie Flint material:
http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-afterlife-knowledge/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=a...

Also, Robert Monroe's Far Journeys contains descriptions of souls at the top of the levels who had been greatly enriched by many incarnations.

IP Logged

Kyo
Ex Member

Existence, Evolution and Infinity
Reply #5 - Apr 15th, 2005 at 2:57pm

>>> how long can this process be repeated for? Is there a limit to the number of times we can reincarnate in order to further evolve our spirit, or are we caught up in some sort of endless loop, forever learning? <<<

If indeed, one is "caught up in some endless loop", then one is NOT evolving (learning), but is instead, falling into self-mimicry of old habit (karmic) patterns of the past. This is evolutionary stagnation, the opposite of evolutionary progress, or learning.

Do not confuse the end of reincarnation, and the end of learning. One exists, the other doesn't.

Although physical incarnation can be considered to be, as seen from one angle, an optional methodology for learning & evolution, (there are consciousnesses, such as from other worlds and galaxies, who choose never to experience incarnation into the physical; there are also other (highly evolved) consciousnesses, who themselves have no need/usefulness for the experience of physical incarnation, but do so voluntarily for assisting others/humanity; a prime example of this being the incarnation of Sananda as the man Jesus), however, as far as in regards to the vast majority of consciousnesses/souls currently experiencing physical incarnation into the biological species Homo sapiens sapiens on Earth, the following generic scheme applies :

Physical incarnation (and the repeated/multiple experiences of, aka reincarnation) affords opportunities for the following in a unique way : karmic interaction with other consciousnesses, development & evolution of relationships with other souls, creating/balancing of karma, re-working of habit patterns, participation in collaborative, large scale projects (particularly those engineered to have impact on humanity's evolution).

All of these, experienced in a physical, contained environment/context in which coexistence is fundamentally obligatory, affords a totally new level of karmic interaction/exploration/development/evolution possible, as compared to such which is entirely non-physical.

Furthermore, if certain karmic issues or relationships were created (as part of the learning process) in this unique physical context of Earthly physical incarnation, with other beings also in physical form, then naturally the only (efficient & effective) way with which to balance/complete this karma or relationship, would be (surprise surprise) available/afforded only back into the physical. And thus, we often (by a collaborative effort of higher consciential wisdom as well as natural energetic/karmic resonance) find ourselves interacting with, or in relationship with, the same important individuals across many lifetimes. It is as if to say, we're gonna (want to) meet over and over again, until we 'get it right'. Or, we were in this important project in Atlantis, we could not complete the work then, the time has now come, let us finished where we left of, and this time we shall succeed. Et cetera.

Hence, physical incarnation will be experienced in as many episodes (incarnations) as deemed necessary or vaulable by the consciousness/soul, until such time as it evolves beyond the usefulness for physical incarnation, at which point it can be called a Serenissimus (Homo sapiens serenissimus).

Also noteworthy at this point in the discussion, is that while it is the twin purpose or flip-side of the existential coin - Evolution (learning for self) and Assistantiality (helping the evolution of others), and this applies equally to all consciousnesses across all levels of existence, irregardless of the experience of intraphysical incarnation; however, physical incarnation, such as on Earth, or we could say *particularly* on Earth (for reasons to be discussed elsewhere), and the specific associated opportunities afforded by this, as discussed in preceding paragraphs, are presented to the consciousness/soul in a particularly unique and compelling modality.

Thus, most human souls would find that, continued physical incarnation or reincarnation, is the most direct and relevant solution or means to their evolution, and will continue to do so, up until it no longer serves them. So do we really have a choice in this matter or reincarnation? The answer (for most intents and purposes) is yes, we have a choice, and we choose to reincarnate.

>>> If there is a limit, do we become a perfect spirit and what is a perfect spirit like, or do we become something different - an angel, perhaps? What is the difference? <<<

The difference between an Angel and a Serenissimus (a consciousness/soul that has evolved beyond the usefulness of human physical incarnational experience on Earth), is covered very succinctly by Hilarion here :

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/Hilarion/Hilarion_Angels_Serenissimus.h...

>>> Also, do all spirits evolve eventually to the same level? In other words, as all people on earth are not of the same mental and spiritual capabilities does this transpose over into the spirit realm where, ultimately, a level playing field is achieved, or not? <<<

In the sense of specific traits and capabilities, and if by 'level playing field' you mean exactly the same level of every aspect of being, hence removing uniqueness and individuality, naturally not. Nor would such be at all desirable (more of this in a while).

In the sense of innate 'worthiness' or 'God-worth', we are already all on the same level - as understood by (the Oneness of) Love. In this sense, the 'playing field' has always been even. It is only a matter of the consciousness/soul's willingness to understand this via the experience of Love.

As long as there is individuality, (and there will always be, the extent of this depending on the free will of the consciousness involved), there will naturally be inherent uniqueness in strenghts, skills, capabilities. This will continue on, even past the Serenissimus state, naturally. Afterall, evolution (purpose of existence) continues whether one is in the physical incarnational stage of evolution or beyond that.

Remember, each and every consciousness, every being in Creation, was deliberately created (with the potential for being) unique. Infinite combinations of infinite forms in infinite possiblities. In this way, each part contributes something unique to the Whole. This is the entirety for the functionality of free-will in the Universe/Creation, that God/We can only explore & manifest fully the true potential of our Nature and of our Love, by Evolution along Infinite paths via Infinite unique Experiences explored with Free Will.

And this, God/We continue to do so endlessly. Creation is Infinite. Existence is Infinite. Love is Infinite.

However, to address the question in another way, will there be a point in humanity's evolution, that all souls might evolve to a 'level playing field'?

In the same, broad way you might consider that all graduates of high school, and entering college, are of a 'level playing field', yes certainly, you could consider that all Serenissimus, or Ascended Masters (as the ones who chose to interact non-anonymously with the intraphysicals are known as), have all graduated in the specific lessons or aspects of evolution that are primarily associated with the intraphysical incarnational experience, and thus, compared to us in the intraphysical (the high school students), they do appear to be equally 'godly' and of a 'level playing field'.

But just as the college students recognize they still have their lessons to learn, opportunities to evolve further (to the University), the Serenissimus certainly waste no moment in experiencing existence to the fullest and in furthering their evolution. If anything, their rate of evolution is far more rapid than that of the consciousness in the intraphysical stage of maturity. (The University syllabus is 10 times more advanced than the college syllabus which is 10 times more advanced than the high school syllabus). The learning/evolution curve, is exponential, a geometric progression, rather than an arithmetric one. And so on.

>>> What is the yardstick of evolution? <<<

There is no yardstick, that (inherently or essentially) compares one consciousness to another, only that which compares one's level of consciential functionality, to one's own before this. Einstein's Theory of Relativity applies across all aspects of existence. You evolve, relative to yourself, not to others.

However, having said that, as far as (vast) groups of consciousnesses that co-exist and work together, for extended periods of times, as can be ascribed the collective consciousnesses of humanity, as the 'human soul group of Earth', there are consciential & evolutionary patterns that can be identified to be common to these beings, and thus, a pedagogical or dictactic (not immanent) 'yardstick' can be conceptualized, that can be used for purposes of convenience, to assess the consciential maturity of human consciousnesses.

Such a 'yardstick' could take many forms; it could be simply, does the consciousness still require the experience of human physical incarnation? But more precisely and useful, would be to examine the characteristics of the Serenissimus (college or senior student), in comparison to the Intraphysical consciousness (high school or junior student).

The various aspects of the 'yardstick' begin to manifest themselves more clearly - the awareness and practice of CosmoEthics (ie. that which is of the highest benefit of all beings; the Ethics of the Cosmos), Lucidity and Capacity for MultiDimensionality, Prioritization of the Clarification Task, Evolution and Assistantiality, and so on. These matters have been studied extensively by the International Academy of Consciousness, and there is no sense in re-inventing the wheel - if one can benefit and continue from the (usefulness of the work) of others, then one would be wise to do so.

For those interested in the perusal of the work of the IAC :

http://www.iacworld.org/

>>> Perhaps when we move through this universe that was pre-created, into raw consciousness with no awareness of our connections to the previous creation, then we begin to create our own version of a Universe with its own laws and innate energy reactions etc., dare i say we could even mould new souls out of Consciousness to go through our particular Universe to evolve and to graduate? <<<

This is one such path, that would certainly be a possibility in the distant future for those (consciousnesses) who would chose this. There are many possibilities, many pathways, and all of these will be explored by different beings as they chose. Of course, by the time 'we' evolve to the state where we would participate or direct the Creation of new worlds, new souls, new Universes even (all of this is not only possible, it is inevitable, it is a matter of choice, of who does what), we would no longer be recognizable as human. And almost invariably, by the time such a level of evolution is reached, there would have been countless mergings with other soul groups, other races of beings, at a much higher level (involving multiple levels of OverSouls) than the little (by comparison) human consciousness that we experience reality as, right now.  

>>> And learn from them, like the Creator God of this Universe learns from us? <<<

While this could be ascribed to be a matter of nomenclature, one must be careful not to imply the (false) innate separation of the 'Creator God' from 'us'.

More accurately, the Whole is experiencing via the experience of its individual parts; the Whole is evolving via the evolution of its individual parts.

The Creator God does not learn *from* us, the Creator God learns *as* us.

Similarly, if/when we were to create (bring into form) other worlds and consciousnesses/souls, they would be the part of us, that are learning, experiencing, evolving. We don't learn/experience/evolve *from* them, but *as* them.

>>> But where does it go beyond that?  Is there any such thing as a collaspe and do over, soul memory wiped clean? <<<

Yes and no. Firstly, as alluded to in the preceding discussion, evolution is endless, it goes on forever. In that sense, there is no limit, no end, no final enlightenment, no recycling of soul essence, back into the most primitive form or level. (since Creation is infinite, there isn't a most 'primitive' level or a most 'advanced' level, not in a truly meaningful sense; in essence, all are interconnected in Oneness).

You see, the part of You (God) that experiences itself as a 'new' consciousness or soul, would be exactly just that - a new consciousness (of yours). It did not come from any prior soul (with soul memory) or other existential aspect of Yourself; or more accurately, it was never truly separate from such or Yourself to begin with.

Thus, to address the question summarily - no, there is no scheme by which consciousnesses that evolved to the 'top' (there is no top) are recycled to the 'bottom'. Because the 'top' was never separate from the 'bottom' to begin with. Thus the top and bottom exist simultaneously.

However, to fully address the question; on the other hand, there are indeed individual cases (relatively rare; but as with all generics, exceptions exist), certain circumstances under which parts of a soul (eg. human, 'demonic', or extraterrestrial), may have fragmented off irreconcilably from either the higher self or its OverSoul group, a process which might entail several lifetimes on the downward evolutionary cycle, usually involving a tremendous (unworkable) amount of negative karma of an extremely dark nature, and existential/behavioural patterns of such darkness, that it's energies are no longer vibrationally compatible or recoverable by the higher self and/or OverSoul, and must be energetically severed. This, to the higher self and/or OverSoul, as you can imagine, is emotionally wrenching and profoundly mourned.

(Paraphrased excerpts from "Other Kingdoms" and "The Master Plan", both works of Hilarion)

"Those who cannot rid themselves of this negative behaviour will be taken back to a much earlier stage in the progression of any given life-stream. Their soul-essence is drawn back into a sort of melting pot to be purified. Eventually, the purified essence is again projected forth into the various planes of experience, but all of the individuality - the quirks and foibles that made the former being unique - are gone. They start off as new consciousnesses, without the benefit of any previous experiences."

The following account is of a 'demonic' being (this usually refers to a separate category of beings, that unlike fallen fragments of human souls referred to in the preceding paragprahs, 'demonic' beings or dark force entities, have never existed as a human; many were originally from the angelic race of beings from the planet Jmojer) who had chosen such a path (of non-existence of individuality) for itself, the extreme of many possible paths in the 'Turning' or 'Transformation' of a dark force entity :

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_275.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_276.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_277.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_278.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_279.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_280.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/LouiseIrelandFrey/Pg_281.gif

Note, however, that this is only one extreme possible path; usually the 'turning' or 'transformation' or a dark force entity need not entail its 'destruction' of individuality, but this depends on factors which vary with each individual case.

William Baldwin writes :
http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/WilliamBaldwin/HealingLostSouls_pg90&91...

"These errant dark beings are transformed by discovering the truth of what they are. They drop their illusion of darkness before returning to the Light, and the place they are taken by the Rescue Spirits of Light is safe, both for them and the Light. They are the prodigal sons of God. Witnessing the transformation of a demon can be deeply moving. Some observers have wept during such a session. It feels like a holy moment."

« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2005 at 9:22am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Kyo
Ex Member

End of Reincarnation and Serenissimus
Reply #6 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 6:47am

>>> Firstly, with regards to the state referred to as "Serenissimus" - would you say that this state is attained when one has reached the Light body and one has full control over it, (total control over one's totality)  - therefore one is no longer in need of the the physical body ? <<<

Firstly, everyone's nature and evolution is unique. Hence, and especially since Truth isn't dogmatic, I would say there isn't a simple textbook answer for such questions, and one should be wary of people/organizations/works who claim they have all the answers, or give black & white answers.

The IAC doesn't do this, and neither does Hilarion. Perhaps you might like to further check out out their work, obtain some of their publications, and decide this (the answer to your question) for yourself. I expect you would find the process thoroughly worthwhile and enjoyable  

Nonetheless, from my understanding, by the time an individual evolves to a level which some have labelled "Serenissimus", he/she knows it without a doubt. He/she would have been, his/her entire life from the beginning of childhood, completely aware and fully functioning multidimensionally, telepathically, clairvoyantly, and with complete memories of all past lives and intermissive periods. Sounds superhuman? Fact is, these individuals certainly exist (and is the inevitable state which everyone will one day experience), but they choose to remain completely anonymous, in order to carry out their work.

But as far as the 'end of reincarnation' being a desired goal, here's the catch (and a catch 22 at that) : by the time (ie. several lifetimes before the actual Serenissmus lifetime) an individual nears 'Serenissimus' state, he/she will no longer 'desire' the end of physical reincarnation for its own sake, because he/she is lucid enough to realize, that we incarnate physically for very good reason. We chose to do so, and will continue to want to do so, until it truly no longer serves us, or our work.

There is this old Buddhist short story, of a monk who asks his Buddhist teacher and master, "Master, based on my soul's evolution, how many more lifetimes must I reincarnate?"

His teacher replies, "5 more lifetimes."

The student monk upon hearing this, becomes quite upset, thinking to himself, "All these years, I've worked so hard to rid myself of all my negative karma; I've diligently studied the religious scriptures of Buddha and the masters; I meditate and chant my mantras for hours each day; and I still have 5 more lifetimes to go!!! This sucks! I've got to work harder!"

So our monk hero works hard, spends more time chanting his mantras, meditating, studying the scriptures, doing good deeds, etc.

3 year later, he feels confident he has made progress, and asks his teacher, "Master, how many more lifetimes for me now?"

His teacher replies, "10 more lifetimes."

And our monk is devastated. He resolves to work even harder, more desperate than ever to end his reincarnational cycle. He spends almost every moment chanting, meditating, doing all kinds of religious practices, doing good deeds and stuff, and 8 years later, feeling fully confident now, he asks his teacher, "Master, how many more lifetimes now?"

His teacher replies, "50 more lifetimes!"

Well, the story ends here, but I think the (rather painful) point, is clear for everyone to see - the more one tries to escape from reincarnation, the more one MISSES the entire point of why he needs the reincarnational experience in the first place, and hence, needs even more of it.

Hence, the Serenissimus, would not at be interested in seeking to 'end the reincarnation cycle', but would rather be (a lot more) interested, and dedicated, to accomplishing the work of each physical incarnation he/she experiences, aka the completion of each incarnation's existential program.

>>> Secondly, if we do have a choice as to whether we would like to reincarnate, and we choose not to,  then what happens to us ? <<<

Another tricky one. The answer is, yes and no. Yes, free will is respected and there *have* indeed been human souls who either chose (in some cases, under the advice of the guides & helpers; in others, against the advice of), or by their karmic/energetic/consciential condition, are no longer able to physically incarnate again on Earth.

By and large, these are souls who are doing well (at all), spiritually in terms of their evolution. Some are extraterrestrials or beings from other dimensions who are ill-adapted to Earth, and in some of these cases, physical incarnation on Earth does more harm than good (ample warning and advice is always given by humanity's guides & helpers though, before they begin incarnating on Earth).

In other, more tragic cases, there have been human souls whose energy bodies had been so severely damaged, traumatized and overburderend with immense negative karma, such that they are simply not able to occupy a physical human body, and thus can no longer incarnate on Earth. These will have to continue their evolution elsewhere.

It should be noted, that for the (near absolute) majority of human souls who, during their physical incarnations, seek desperately to end their reincarnational cycle, when they return to the intermissive period and regain the energies (full consciousness and wisdom) of their higher self, realize that they actually need, and want to, continue their physical incarnations.  

Some others, usually the more immature souls, who sulkingly and stubborningly refuse to physically incarnate, when it is still clearly (in the opinion of all guides, helpers and evolutionary orientors, who assist that soul) very valuable and even necessary for the soul to continue reincarnating, the guides & helpers will advise them gently and patiently, but will eventually see to it that the soul incarnates, for his/her own good.

It is akin to the 5 yr old child who sulkingly refuses to go to school, not understanding the importance and (relative) necessity of a basic education. The parents and governments will 'force' the child to school, as long as the child does not suffer from any medical condition that justifies not bringing the child to school.

For the more mature souls, of this lot who become adverse to the idea of reincarnation, particularly if they have had a particularly difficult or traumatic recent lifetime; the guides, helpers and evolutionary orientors certainly (more than) sympathize, and the soul will take a good long break in the intemissive period to recouperate, sometimes centuries of even thousands of years not physically incarnating. After such a long break, however, it is more than usually the case, that the soul in question itself, becomes the one who is most eager to experience physical incarnation again, as if to say, "Having had such a long break, I now appreciate, more than ever, the value of physical incarnation. Watching the rest of my friends in my karmic/soul group evolve rapidly and grow in beauty, strength, wisdom and love, through their multiple physical incarnations while I remained stagnant these thousands of years, sets in me a deep, strong desire to catch up with them. I deeply resolve to dedicate all my efforts and energies to this end, I promise I will succeed in my efforts this time, I will cherish and work extra hard in all my physical incarnations I'm given from now on."  

You can see analogies of these, in repeat college students who work much harder than the rest of their class, resolving to catch up with their peers if possible. These repeat students diligently listen to lectures, wisely do their tutorials, and seek help from their teachers (guides & helpers) often, unlike their classmates who frivolously skip classes and waste away their academic time; for these repeat students, are the ones who deeply understand the value of their education.

-------------------------------------------------------

Far more important than trying to end physical reincarnation, if one is experiencing great pain from physical incarnation, then it is far more prudent, to seek on resolving the issue behind the pain, rather than shying away from physical incarnation (in fact, physical incarnation is doing you a favour, by bringing the issue to your concsiousness and allowing you the opportunity to resolve it; it is as if, you have a tooth decay problem, and when the dentist tells you that you have a tooth decay problem and must perform (inevitably painful) surgery on you to treat it, you resolve to stay away from the dentist forever).

To this end, of ENDING suffering from physical incarnation, the work of Byron Katie is invaluable. ( http://www.thework.org/ )

In particular, her book "Loving What Is", is a strongly recommended read, for everyone. ( http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400045371/ )

In addition, for those interested in finding out more about the evolutionary advanced, spiritually enlightened "Serenissimus" (which each of you reading this will one day evolve to, it is inevitable, resistance is futile! *grin*), you can obtain relevant publications from the IAC, attend it's courses, or apply for membership (I particularly recommend subscription to their "Journal of Conscientiology" 4 issues per year) :

More on the IAC (International Academy of Consciousness) :
http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/IAC/index.htm

To apply for IAC membership and subscribe to their "Journal of Conscientiology" :
https://www.iacworld.org/English/Shop/Cart.asp?sku=memassoci

« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2005 at 9:35am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 8:20am

Kyo wrote, "But as far as the 'end of reincarnation' being a desired goal, here's the catch (and a catch 22 at that) : by the time (ie. several lifetimes before the actual Serenissmus lifetime) an individual nears 'Serenissimus' state, he/she will no longer 'desire' the end of physical reincarnation for its own sake, because he/she is lucid enough to realize, that we incarnate physically for very good reason. We chose to do so, and will continue to want to do so, until it truly no longer serves us, or our work. "

Tis an interesting thought, i've come to a very similar conclusion though i don't think i've read it anywhere.   I know a lot of people who can't wait to get out of physical, and though sometimes i feel that way too, i also wonder, maybe theres nothing "wrong" with the physical, maybe i just need to change my attitude towards it.

IP Logged

Kyo
Ex Member

the qualities of the Serenissimus
Reply #8 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 6:04pm

I wrote :

>>> by the time an individual evolves to a level which some have labelled "Serenissimus", he/she knows it without a doubt. He/she would have been, his/her entire life from the beginning of childhood, completely aware and fully functioning multidimensionally, telepathically, clairvoyantly, and with complete memories of all past lives and intermissive periods. Sounds superhuman? <<<

In retrospect, I think it would have been wiser and more helpful, if instead of 'telepathy' and 'clairvoyance', I had listed the more essential and pedagogically/didactically directional, attributes or characteristics of the Serenissimus instead - that being of emotional SERENITY.

(Afterall, it's not like, the average person can easily or actively go about developing clairvoyance and telepathy in this life; in comparison, the average person CAN (and should!) certainly begin developing serenity, right now in this life; this certainly makes good sense, because the clairvoyance and telepathy of a Serenissimus comes about from heightened vibrations that result from consciential wisdom that is characteristic of, and begins with, emotional and consciential SERENITY.)

Now what of this 'serenity' that is characteristic of the Serenissimus, the evolutional model for all intraphysical human consciousnesses, for all humanity? Especially for those of you who have (wisely) decided you wish to be a Serenissimus, as soon as possible (afterall, it is your inevitable destiny, your only decision is how long you wish to delay your own evolution to such a state, of far greater levels of clarity, wisdom, joy and love, and your unique contribution of these beautiful energies to the Whole/Cosmos/All-That-Is), it would be all the more prudent to study the characterstics of the Serenissimus intently.

In terms of emotions, the Serenissimus does not personally suffer. Not anymore. At all. (Now if that doesn't sound attractive to you, either you're already a Serenissimus, or you're a masochist). That is certainly not to say a Serenissimus leads a physically or materially priviledged life. Quite the opposite, or rather, it is totally irrelevant. Materialism is irrelevant to the Serenissimus, and so is emotional, personal suffering.

The Serenissimus (note that this would be you, someday), sees with absolutely clarity and wisdom, through all actions and events around them. Suffering no longer results. Suffering, on an emotional and personal level, only exists, has learning purpose for, and is self-generated by, pre-serenissimus human consciousnesses, that is, all human souls not yet a Serenissimus.

A brief analogous explanation : if something difficult occurs, a tragic event that could be widely regarded as emotionally painful and 'justifiable' suffering, either for self (eg. loss of loved one, relationship or one's child; being tortured as a prisoner; being involved in a motor accident and losing all limbs; being betrayed or backstabbed by others you had trusted; being a victim of sexual or personal abuse; lover/spousal infidelity; past life trauma which involved separation from loved ones forced upon by others, etc), or for others around them (eg. witnessing trauma on loved ones; 9-11 terrorist strike; aftermath of boxing day tsunami; environmental disasters; inequitable distribution of resources; starving children in 3rd world countries, clairvoyant/telepathic perception of the suffering of psychotic post mortems or ghosts, etc).

The pre-serenissimus would, because of a lack of emotional and intellectual clarity, (cannot help but) base his perception of the situation on (invariably) mistaken assumptions and/or limited understanding, and choose to feel great anger, fear, trauma, pain and suffering. (We can all relate to this, there certainly isn't anything wrong with feeling any or all of these; this is inevitable in our evolution, but there must come a point when something beyond sufferring must arrive - an end to suffering).

(In the first place, by the time the human soul reaches a state close to Serenissimus, there would be very little in terms of personal negative karma left, but again, this is not to say the Serenissimus are in any way 'priviledged', remember that they have gone already experienced through the entire spectrum of human experience and suffering in all their past lives, and evolved through them, rather than stagnated; and thus, the usefulness/necessity/inevitability of events of such nature of personal trauma, are greatly minimized, and the Serenissimus has the lucidity of forsight of such occurring, and the wisdom to work around or prevent the occurrence of such, should this be desired as seen from a higher level, such as seen from the perspective of the guides & helpers. The Serenissimus, by the way, works on the level of colleagues and as equals, with all guides & helpers, angels and evolutionary orientors that work with him/her; and this is done in complete awareness and serenity on the part of the Serenissimus).

The Serenissimus, in experiencing an event (either personal or non-personal) which would normally be emotionally painful or traumatic for the pre-serenissimus, will have understand automatically and completely all the karmic factors and energies leading up to that incident (from across all lifetimes), and instead of choosing to generate and/or indulge in the suffering, chooses to understand and work positively with the situation, on the basis of only love and compassion. That is to say, he/she will have the full wisdom to know, amongst all the possible courses of response and action, on all levels from physical emotional psychical and energetic, which would be of the greatest benefit and assistance, to all involved, and do it.

For example, if a disaster strikes. Instead of wasting energy and resources on crying angrily, "why did this have to happen? why do these innocent pple have to suffer?" (the act of feeling anger, which is always based on fear, itself generates negative karma no matter the circumstance), the Serenissimus acts immediately to assist, in the most effective way possible (and for the Serenissimus, this assistance is always given simultaneously on the physical level, as well as extraphysically in the projected state, *at the same time*), and does so completely out of only (tremendous) love and compassion, and never of fear, anger, worry or hate.

Throughout the entire lifetime of the Serenissimus, and the several lifetimes preceding this, the consciousness of the Serenissimus does not experience anger, hate, fear, worry, or ego in any form, no matter what happens. The only energetic expressions on the emotional level (if it can still be considered that), would be the equivalent of (tremendous) love and compassion, being a focus or epicenter for consciential wisdom and love. Not a single moment is ever wasted for the Serenissimus. Every moment is dedicated fully to universal assistantiality, and this assistance going way beyond human individuals, and even way beyond the human kingdom (all other kingdoms, physical and non-physical, are assisted by the presence, energies and actions of the Serenissimus). The Serenissimus works in full awareness and collaboratively, with all higher guides, helpers, Angels, ArchAngels, extraterrestrials and other Serenissimus, directing and catalyzing the evolution of entire societies, countries and continents.

To paraphrase an astral projector who once encountered a Serenissimus in the extraphysical, "Everything about her inspired a tremendous sense of indescribable harmony, freedom and well-being. As I tried to approach this extraphysical consciousness, I began to experience the incredibly profound compassion that she felt for human pain, the pain of the world."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.