Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Why do humans deterioratively age? (Read 10521 times)
Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Why do humans deterioratively age?
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 11:27am

Death is necessary, for there to be progress. The pope had to die,
because he can not learn and change. The death of Yasser Arafat was
a blessed event, a huge improvement. He was another Hitler, who
wanted to kill all the jews, and committed the Palestinians to 50 years of
endless hopeless war. When dictator Franco died, Spain improved.
Fidel Castro will die, and so will Osama Bin Laden and Musab al-Zarqawi and Kim Jong 2.

It has been said, that people's ideas do not change, but instead,
the people with the old idea die off, and the people who have grown
up with the new idea take over.

Also, I wonder if where the pope has gone, he still will not learn anything. At least, he might watch the ELS changes being made, that he refused to make.

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 1:36pm

Watch out Boris. Yasser Arafat was not a bad guy. Maybe not a good guy but definitely not a bad guy.

It was the palestinians who were there first remember? And then Israel tried to get more so it's normal that the palestinians would react.

Of course this is an oversimplification but I used it to counter your point.

I found a link that explains briefly the history between the two nations : http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/world/2001/israel_and_palestini...

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 1:36pm

Scientists use to believe that when brain cells die that's it, no more can be created.  More recently they have found that in some circumstances brain cells can regenerate.  So why can't there be such a thing as continual cellular regeneration throughout the body?  Just because the majority doesn't do it?  Then people would argue no one has done it, right, because they don't know any individuals...  Just like no one has resurrected the body from complete physical death.

Yet, if a man can die and imprint a cloth with an image that is now universally recognized by the scientific world to have been created by no normal human means (at least not created by human hands), with no reasonable explanation except by something like an intense high energy light reaction, then why isn't such possible?  You have as much material evidence as you will ever get, or could want.  Real world, factual scientifc evidence that supports ancient writings of people seeing a person killed, but come completely back to life in a physical form than can be touched, seen, heard..

Boris, since you are our resident skeptic and a great balance to the group, how does one explain such a seemingly strange coincidence as cited above from a materialistic point of view?

TruSeeker wrote, "Good luck your in quests."   Same to you friend.  May you find what you seek, wherever you are.

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #18 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 3:01pm

I DON'T attempt to explain paranormal events by material
explanations. The person who tries to do this is holding
himself back and wasting our time.

I believe in divine intervention as a real paranormal event, but I
also believe that it is extremely rare. I could put it this way:
Newton's law of motion says that bodies continue in a straight line
until acted on by an external force. I can use this image, and say
that events proceed in a sequence of material cause and effect,
until acted on by an unseen force. The appearance of this force is
rare, such that 99 % of the time, events are the result of
preceding material events. Nevertheless what you might call a
psychic field is always present to some degree, having greater or
less influence, according to the overall circumstances.

=========================

Regarding the Middle East, I won't go into it much because this is
not a political forum, except to say that all parties have a case
to some degree, and all parties are at fault to some degree. The
major causes of the trouble are false religious doctrines on both
sides, meaning specific points of doctrine, not the whole thing.

IP Logged

scottyswotty
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 3:19pm

yeah truthseeker don't leave - but you will have to harden up a bit and not feel the need to defend your views.

on a forum as out there as this one I am surprised there aren't more conflicting viewpoints.  you should expect that there will be people that don't share your exact views.

although in my view this forum has become more a debating ground than an aftelife exploration discussion board.

i hope more people get back to posting accounts of their explorations.  philosophical debate and question posing is OK but perhaps its better to get back to our roots so to speak and find some answers for ourselves.

Scott

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 11:40pm

I second what you said Scott. But I've been thinking about all this and everything evolves so maybe it's good that there are discussions on other things. I do agree though that this is an afterlife board first and foremost and I'd love to be reading more about retrievals and explorations.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Kyo
Ex Member

The Reincarnational Scheme
Reply #21 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 1:29am

Boris wrote :
>>> Death is necessary, for there to be progress. <<<

Correct, as death is part of the reincarnational scheme, hence, because the souls of humanity have chosen to evolve via physical reincarnation, hence death is a necessary aspect of this learning process.

Could you still be able to focus productively on your current incarnation's lifetimes and relationships, if you could remember all the difficulties, issues and relationships from all of your past lives as if they were the present?

Ideally, in a mature, evolved soul/consciousness, that would be the case. But until the majority of humanity is able to reach that stage of consciential maturity, reincarnation will continue to have it's uses.

The purpose of reincarnation, is clearly examined in these two pages of Wagner Alegretti's "Retrocognitions" :

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/IAC/IAC_Retrocognitions_66_67.gif

http://infinity.hispeed.com/Heart.Of.God/IAC/IAC_Retrocognitions_68_69.gif

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #22 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 1:37am

Hi, Mairlyn,

I find it quite surprising sometimes how postings in this forum appear to get hijacked and go off on another tangent. However, in saying that, I generally  find the diversions most interesting and enlightening - we are all here to learn.

With regard to your point about reading more about retrievals and explorations there are separate forums for these, of course. As there do not appear to be many postings in these other forums, could it be that not many of us are able to achieve either?
For my part, I would love to be able to do either, but I am still learning.

Roger Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #23 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 9:59am

Hi Roger,

You have a good point there. This board started out as an afterlife board and as I remember, there were a lot more people posting their retrievals than there are now. Myself included. I haven't felt 'called' to do any lately and I do know that I do them during my sleep but I don't recall them or I'd be posting them.

It could be that not many here are able to do retrievals yet. I remember there being a lot of discussions, questions, etc. on how to do them in the past and I'd like to see that come back. Perhaps people are afraid to post their 'attempts' at retrievals.

I'd like to invite everyone who is working on doing retrievals to post your experiences even if you feel they aren't real. There are always those here who will gladly help one to understand or give assistance in understanding. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.