Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Find out my pastlife & learn more on afterlife (Read 1782 times)
Ee_Chuan_Seng
Ex Member

Find out my pastlife & learn more on afterlife
Apr 9th, 2005 at 11:56pm

Hi , I plan go to USA to find out my pastlife and learn more on afterlife .

My aim is to communicate with my deceased dad & bother and to learn more on afterlife . I hope to receive suggestion , advise etc from you all .

To directly contact me at fomains@pd.jaring.my

Thks
Ee Malaysia .

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Find out my pastlife & learn more on after
Reply #1 - Apr 10th, 2005 at 2:23am

Hi Ee_Chuan_Seng
The IARRT offers referals to Board Certified Past Life Therapists, and you should have no problems at all in your search.

If you happen to be in the San Luis Obispo area, or near San Jose, California, I'd be very happy to meet wiith you. Pleaase look at my posted search for past life volunteers on the Visitor's Forum where people leave referals etc, I would be glad to work with you for no fee. FREE. You can take your memories home on a DVD.

Most people in regression to either past lives or  to the present life spirit world also have direct access to close family lioved ones. In my clinic I have very nearly 100% success in calling up spirits during past life regressions. Occasionally a spirit just seems to be busy or something.

Good luck on your trip.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: Find out my pastlife & learn more on after
Reply #2 - Apr 10th, 2005 at 12:35pm

Hey Ee_Chaun_Seng, Best Wishes!

Meanwhile, till your arrive, you may want to try one of Edger Cayce’s exercises.  Think of the things that you most like or dislike, and then write them down.  Follow their lead and try to connect them to periods in history, countries, or nationalities using your imagination.  Sometimes these preferences or aversions start to indicate a pattern that might relate to one or many of your past lives.  Either way, it can be a fun exercise.  For example, as a child of English/Irish decent, I remember speaking gibberish and imagined that I was speaking French, I studied French in my high school years, one of the reasons that I married my current husband, a man of polish decent-born and raised in Passaic, New Jersey, was that he could speak French with a beautiful French accent, (he too was motivated to take French up in high school) and even though I don’t speak French, I love French movies with subtitles. 

In addition, a psychic I met once told me that the red mark on the back of my neck came from being guillotined during the French revolution and my husband also has a red birth mark on the back of his neck.  I hate heavy French furnishings but love the French country look.  My husband’s favorite museum is the Louve but I have no interest in visiting France, even though I get a thrill looking at anything resembling art, love museums, and love to travel.  Plus, since I first met my husband, I’ve had this fleeting memory of being in a relationship with him before where he was some kind of magistrate that helped me out and I really appreciate what he did for me.  “I remember actually saying to him early in our relationship that I felt privileged that I have a turn with you” and somehow feeling the essence of that to be really true on some level.  Weird huh?  Then I concoct a possible scenario to play out these indicators starting with, “Once upon a time there was this…” As you can see by first getting in touch with my likes, dislikes and experiences, then listing them followed by a tale, what sort of story might be concocted in a book called, My Past Life in France. Wink

My possible “French lifetime”, at least during this life so far, has not played much of a part in my awareness, but I do speculate with the possibility that it may have been one of my former lives and that it might have included my current husband. My husband and I have also done this exercise with his obsession with all things Egyptian.  We have followed through on this thread, including a workshop with Brian Weiss and a trip to Egypt, with some interesting results, but that’s a whole other story and so is the next one. My husband, throughout his life, would get this glimpse, out of the corner of his eye, of being at the foot of a hill of a large plantation house.  These “glimpses” ended for him when he did a past life recall with a hypnotherapist and got the whole scoop.  We still have the tapes as evidence. 

So please don’t feel that you have to wait, you can start playing now and out of it might come one of our next best sellers in the category of “fiction”. And I want to add that we both just checked the back of each other’s necks and the lifetime birthmarks have since disappeared. ??? Shocked

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.