Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi from another new member (Read 3347 times)
Black_Panther
Ex Member

Hi from another new member
Apr 8th, 2005 at 1:53am

This is just awesome!!!  I have just "woken up" in the last six months to the fact that there is so much more to me than just my physical body.  I can't believe that I have been asleep for soooo long!  I have been devouring books on any spiritual subject that I can get my hands on.  I was first introduced to OBEs from reading Robert Peterson's books and since then I just can't seem to get enough.  I only just discovered this website yesterday despite knowing about Bruce Moen's books (which I have yet to read but will be soon).  I know that in the future I will have lots of questions to ask you very wise people.  Of course I have been trying lots of things but I have been told (and I have to agree) that I am just trying TOO HARD.  When I am soo enthusiastic it is hard to relax and let things happen.  But I will get there. 

I have been reading a lot of the stuff on this conversation board and I have to say thanks to all you guys for enlightening me. 

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Re: Hi from another new member
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2005 at 2:37am

Quote:
I have been reading a lot of the stuff on this conversation board and I have to say thanks to all you guys for enlightening me.  

Welcome Black panther.Nobody here will enlighten you,and don't let anyone try.What you are looking for is within you,not out there Wink

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2005 at 7:39am

Hey Friend, Welcome!  Axel's right; there's no magic wand that someone's gonna bop you on the head with to make you enlightened. But I know what you really meant... we DO all inspire each other here. It's a 'learn from each other' place. I am glad you found the site panther. I look forward to you sharing your own process of enlightenment with us. Best to you friend, Tim

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2005 at 8:38am

Welcome Black Panther, Wink

I LOVE seeing your excitement. LOL 
Tim is so right about us inspiring each other. It's like a big support group.  Enjoy. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2005 at 1:26pm

Quote:
Welcome Black Panther, Wink

Tim is so right about us inspiring each other. It's like a big support group.  Enjoy. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Lol Mairlyn...(very timidly..)  Hi everybody, my name is Justin and I am joining A.K.A because i'm a recovering ELS system addict.   (Everybody in unison says..)  "Welcome Justin!"  Roll Eyes  Ok, so a little korny  Grin

Seriously, welcome Black Panther, may you have a fulfilling enlightenment hunting within and here.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 4:56pm

welcome black panther. it's a nice place to hang, perhaps pick up a few fresh viewpoints. I might note here about your enthusiasm...it has been my experience that trying too hard is one thing, but enthusiasm is another..can take you a long ways into exploring! will expect to hear from you! alysia...

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #6 - Apr 10th, 2005 at 9:53am

Hi Black Panther,

This site blows my mind too! Grin  The input from all contributors is overwhelming.  I ‘m grateful to each individual who has taken the time and effort to add to my understanding.  I also appreciate that I’ve had the opportunity to get to know myself a little better by writing on this board.  I work harder when I suspect that someone else might be reading and relating to what I’ve been exploring even if they don’t respond on the board.  Where else could I explore these issues with people from anywhere on this planet with computer access?  I’m glad that I am alive at a time when this is possible and I suspect that this board is involved in creating a more positive future for us all.

Love and Welcome, Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.