Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Deliberate Creation & The Laws of Attraction..... (Read 4308 times)
Merlyn Munro

Let It Come,Let It Be,Let
It Go..... .  .   .  
 !

England,UK
Deliberate Creation & The Laws of Attraction.....
Apr 7th, 2005 at 3:15am

hi everyone,

folks who've had conscious experience of the so called focus levels/ Astral realms/alterd states of consciousness, talk of them being directly responsive to thought.Many say (and im inclined to agree) that  physical reality is also directly responsive to thought,although it seems to take much longer due to our illusionary perception of time.
check it out,perhaps even try it out.im sure most would be suprised at the results.i certainly have ......... im also aware that many of you good souls here will already know of such techniques,but for those who do not .........

http://www.prosperity-abounds.com/attraction.html

http://wind.prohosting.com/johreiki/DC/

L+L & regards to all

Merlyn
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2005 at 3:06am by Merlyn Munro »  

Sit down before fact like a child,& be prepared to give up every preconceived notion,follow humbly wherever & to whatever abyss Nature leads,or ye shall learn nothing... . . ! Smiley
WWW Merlyn3000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Deliberate Creation
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 5:59pm

Thank you so much for posting this. It's wonderful and I'm going to be working with it. Wink

Love, Mairlyn   Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Merlyn Munro

Let It Come,Let It Be,Let
It Go..... .  .   .  
 !

England,UK
Re: Deliberate Creation & The Laws of Attracti
Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2005 at 4:01am

hi Marilyn,

what suprised me, is just how blindingly obvious it all is.i mean it really is  common sense.i believe Bruce often talks of "Intension", when most of humanity is "wanting" to do things,wanting to have,wanting to achieve..  its funny how it seems so so obvious that "Intending" to have ,to do ,to ahchieve would and indeed does accomplish so much more.............
just a slight and simply change in the way/pattern in which we think can ,its seems greatly advance our individual experience of reality.......

glad you liked it Marilyn   Cheesy

regards
Merlyn

Sit down before fact like a child,& be prepared to give up every preconceived notion,follow humbly wherever & to whatever abyss Nature leads,or ye shall learn nothing... . . ! Smiley
WWW Merlyn3000  
IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 11:37am

Thank you for sharing. Here's a couple of more links

Abundance/Prosperity reiki:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/abundance_prosperity_reiki/

The Prosperity Game (you get virtual checks from The Universe, and your job is to "spend" these on things you want. It's a simple game designed to open one up to abundance)

http://www.choosingprosperity.com/

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 11:59am

Do you belong to these two groups and if so, as it helped you.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 12:24pm

Hi Marilyn,

I'm still a novice when it comes to abundance.. working on letting go of the energy blockages that keeps my poverty consciousness in place. However, the abundance/prosperity reiki is a very useful energy as all one have to do is let the energy flow to have more of an abundance consciousness.

I hit rock bottom the other week as I refused to take any more jobs that I didn't enjoy, and so this type of reiki is helping me to get back in touch with the universe and the hope that it's possible to manifest job opportunities and other things that my heart desires. Now I have to admit I haven't been officially attuned to this, much like many other reiki energies I have an interest in I've sort of picked it up myself.

Try to imagine yourself filling up with gold and silver coins.. or that sparkling gold and silver dust is energizing you aura. That's what the energy feels like to me  Wink

As for the game, I came across that the other day. I got my first $100 check by email, and it was surprisingly fun to decide what I wanted to buy. From what I've read, people have experienced actually manifesting the things they "bought" in the game.

-nrgstream

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Redmond, WA
Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 5:59pm

I've started playing the prosperity game.  Only done the first day, so obviously I don't have any feedback about it yet.  Tongue

I remember back when I was married in 94/95, my husband and I would play the 'what if' game.  We actually got out paper and started the 'what if we won a million dollars' and we started listing everything our little hearts could think of and an actual price estimate.  I use to really get into it, and really imagine I was getting these things because I liked the good feeling that came with it.  So I guess I was playing the 'prosperity' game a long time ago without realizing what I was doing. Grin

Jenn

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2005 at 9:35pm

nrgstream, thanks for the feedback. I had bookmarked both places and tomorrow I will check them out in more detail.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 10th, 2005 at 4:14am

I got the $500 virtual check today.. it feels good. I get warm in my chest, like a healing occuring there. The website mentions something about plugging into the group energy of everyone who is participating in the game   Smiley

-nrgstream

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.