Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dreams about "The Gathering" and more (Read 1125 times)
Steve_ED
Ex Member

Dreams about "The Gathering" and more
Apr 2nd, 2005 at 1:01pm

This is a LONG llog of dreams I have been keeping on Linn's site whom I have been frequenting a lot.

I hope you enjoy reading them. Smiley

An alternate reality (W/ Metaphor)
Quote:
I am in my bedroom of my current house but the house's architecture has changed a lot. I have seen this version of my home in a past dream. Rather than a 70's style English Tutor look, this heavenly version looks like a somewhat old Italian (best description) house. The driveway is repalced by a court yard surrounded on three sides by our house and the roofing is made of spanish tiles instead of the black materials on it right now.

Exiting my bedroom, I notice a door in the place where our linen closet and counter should be in the hall. Thinking this is my modern house the door would have to lead into my closet, but walking through it, I enter a commercial (the word that hit me in the dream) department store (The Ultimate Closet! Smile ) It's like I have discovered part of my home I did not realize existed.

Fact: Behind the east wall in bedroom is the stair case, but I sometimes feel like there is another room behind this wall. It's sort of a gut feeling I have had in the past for some reason.

Overall this dream was quite vivid and near life like.

Elevator to Heaven
Quote:
Before this gets lost in memory, let to tell you about this morning:

I decided to perform some exploration to find out some answers about my life. First, I realize I am facing an elevator with an operator at the controlls. I enter automatically knowing where he is taking me and the doors slam shut fairly loudly. The car starts moving up, and I do belive I remember seeing the sun beams shining through the windows and seeing the cloulds.

Soon after the doors open I exit and I am in a central area with a crowd of people. These people seem to know me and all give me a metaphorical hug like they're happy that I managed to visit.

I am in a church building now or some other place and I notice my parents sitting next to me where I am. I decide to tell them about religious issues that we have had on earth and apoligze for any offence I may have had against their Christian Beliefs. Their answer was not really in words, but was kind of a cryptic response on understanding something like confusion.

After this defining moment of clearing my consicence, I am back in my bedroom awake. Going back into a trance, I am faced with a stairway this time instead of an elevator. Ascending the stairway, I notice that it is quite an old and abused staircase. At the top, I encounter what I can describe as woodenplanks that are too hard to cross and the rest of the stair buiding gutted and open to the sky above. The strange defining moment is when a Doctor Mccoy's (Star Trek) voice shouts some gibirsh that is barely understandable -- warning about crossing the planks. I head back down the stairs to get off on another floor but there are no doors available. Going back down, I am back on the dirt of the earth and notice that this stairway has a section that leads underground to a place that I thought of as more negative.

I believe this stair way puzzle was a type of metaphor to me to share with you. That stairway dream is just perfect for analysis.

In another dream I had this morning, I am at my old house in San Jose, CA in the backyard looking at some flowers in a bowl. A voice tells me not to touch them because they are not mine so I leave through the side gate and look at the neighborhood from our old driveway. This brings back some memories that make me cry (no physical tears but dream tears) as I see my neighborhood just the way it was before we left. I also observe a car leaving the house across the street. Dreams like this are recuring dreams ever since we moved back in 2003.

Quote:
[The Chase]
I am driving my car, making a left turn when I notice someone (possibly on a bicycle) crossing the street where they would be in my path so I make a course correction and they realize their mistake and get out of the way and start running away in the direction that I will be heading. I decide to pursue them out of curiousity.

The person is a black male. I am not angry at him, I am just strangely curious about who he is and why he is running.

I catch up with him and to my surprise he can pedal faster than my car. I decide to fly after him. "Next, it is like I realize that I am the vehicle I am driving, and then turn into my human body." Next, by expressing the desire to fly, I am able to do so and can control my velocity with movement of my arms. Here, the physical design of one's body has no relation to your abilities. I am now catching up with him and there is a blank in my memory at this point...

...I see a tree and decide to land in it. I have a desire to play in it like an animal and then I challenge myself. "I must be dreaming, if I jump off the tree like a bird, then I can fly away as long as I desire it. I do so without hesitation and fly forward as expected. I see the man in the distance heading down an interesction to my left. I fly after him and that is about it , the dream ends here according to memory.

[The Brawl]
I am inside a fighting arena facing what is a very negative person. I think this person is child abductor and a combination of some other offences, and I want to give him a lesson.

I am both upset and kind of sad at the state of this person.

And so the fight begins, I don't remember any details of the fight with this person (possibly an aspect of self), but I remember sending him down for the count. I kick him in the face to finish him and the audience doesn't seem to think I handled this the right way. The scene pauses and I am shown a digital menu like on a computer in my field of vision.

The selection makes little or no sense to me but wants to show me how I could have better handled this situation (that what it seemed). I see a short video of what I can only describe as: "A non-human form attacking a non-human by driving an arm into a chest and seemingly reaching for his/her heart. The entity pours a cartoon red liquid that is a toned down, less horrifying type of blood that I can look at without becomming upset."

[The Chruch service]
I am riding up an elevator (I've seen this before! It feels strangely familiar.). I get to the top with a couple other people and we head for a glass door at the end of an elevated walkway. I open and enter the door first and the other people, who I saw to be teenagers followed me in after seeing that I could make it in...

...I take a seat in the back row and others sit in various places of the church and a speakers says the following as clear as day:

"How many of you here are Jewish?" (as opposed to Christian)
1/2 the attenders stand up without hesitation.
"We want to humbly apologize for your mistreatment we have given you in the past."
This is an emotion filled moment for me and I can not control the metaphysical tears that I cry. Someone seems to notice me and respond in an unknown manner.

---

All of these dreams in one way or another seem to be showing me how endless the possibilities are for me and one is giving me a lesson against how revenge does not work, how imagination can give you wings, and the value of forgiveness.

I wish this message to be helpful to all of it's readers and that it help THEM with their life.

Love Steve. Smile

LIFE TV
Quote:
Just a creative name I gave this dream I had last night:

"I am standing in my living room, and approach the TV that we have in there.

A man comes on the TV screen, about average in body fat (relatively slim without being very slim), I think golden hair, and a buisness shirt, and starts talking to me.

The briefing he gives me is about my purpose being for combating "evil" (you might perceive this as him talking about negativity.) in the world and telling about some very serious negativity that I will proudly face. I am actually very excited about hearing this (as if I am recalling who I am) and make a comment that makes us both laugh:

"So, I get to kick Satan's A-s? *Laughs*"
The man laughs as well. "Yes, something like that."

---

In another sequence, I am at this very tall bulding looking for someone's office (My guess is for medical reasons). Searching around the preimeter, I find a pharmacy shop that is entered by sliding door, and can see that this building is almost a mini sky scraper. I hesitate to enter wondering if this is the right way.

A dream about being another species
Quote:
This dream happened a long while back, but it left a imprint in my mind:

In this dream, I am standing in a city with a road that I goes around a central park making a perfect square road. Basically the town is formed into a perfect square.

Next, after searching for someone/talking to someone, I take to the skies and go flying over the horizon like "WARP Speed". Next, I find myself atop a cone shaped, red colored rock spire. It seems to be where I live, plus I can fly. The soil and rocks are tinted red as if they all contain iron oxide deposits like on mars. After looking around the planet's surface and taking in the breath-taking, entrancing sights, the dream ends.

Secret Society (Gathering Related)
Quote:
I believe this may be related to an intention to see "The Gathering" after my reading a post on this board about it.

In this dream I meet someone from an unseen secret society who aparently has been observing me and deemed me ready to join. My impression was that this society wanted to help mankind out of it's darkness (my best approximation).

At one point during the conversation, I mention how I just came out of the darkness myself.

The man is interested in my joining him, but I remain unsure and in awe over who I have just meet.

- Steve U.

Jeeping to the Gathering (LOL)
Quote:
This one happened while I was conscious and is very funny IMO.

In the experience, I am flying my "Jeep Grand Cherokee" (INSERT LAUGH HERE) to a Mother ship shaped like a sphere with many docking stations in a wheel like formation around the entire perimeter. I'm parked in the station and exit my car onto the ship.

Inside the ship, it looks very industrial with metal grating forming a walkway and lots of black (which reminds me of my encounter with the man in black from the secret society.). The light is dim and it is very quiet here. I remember stopping someone and asking them about the place but before I could get info, I woke up.

The general shape of the ship is outlined in the ASCII drawing down bellow with the dashes filling in the blank. The parking stations are near the center and surround the ship in plenty of places.
-------***-------
-----******-----
-----******-----
-------***-------

Love
Steve U.

Resist the Call
Quote:
This a name I give to a dream about resisting the urge to be taken over by either an evil spirit or temptations that will drive me away from the light.

In the dream, I remember in the past I was possessed by an entity of some sorts and decide not to let it happen again.

A girl is getting ready to summon up on such entity again, but I refuse to be cursed again by this possession that messed up my life. As the ritual is being performed I summon up a blue (but invisible) Holy Shield to defend myself against this spirit who wants to take over me. Once the spirit starts appearing, I let my divine anger (not negative) manifest and I shout "BE GONE!!" and after unleashing my anger upon this invasion, the spirit(s) disappear and I cicumvented a repetition of the past.

The girl does not understand why I did what I did, but I say "He was evil." (She did not understand what she was doing.) The dream ends with me cleansed and learning from the past.

Love,
Steve

NOTES: My mother of today was once a member of a destructive cult that was centered around the leader looking down upon all of it's members and condemning them for his own gain.

My mother in a pastlife or hre current life may have upset negative forces that she did not understand and they harmed me AND her.

I believe this girl in the dream may be my mother in the present.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.