Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's really happening (Read 7251 times)
Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

It's really happening
Mar 29th, 2005 at 11:44am

I will admit that up to this point, even with the last tsunami, the subject of the Earth Changes was something I was still on the fence about, with regards to believing that it was actually happening.  I think part of me still wanted to believe that I was going to be able to have the rest of my lifetime in a reasonably peaceful existence.

The more things like this seem to keep happening though, the more difficult it becomes for me to keep my head in the sand about it.  It's a very difficult thing to swallow though...the idea that I'm alive during what has traditionally been referred to as the end of the world.  (Even though I've read that it's more like a transition than an actual end)  My rational mind is having huge amounts of trouble with this.

I'd stopped trying to do retrievals and so on...but part of me is now wondering if that ability is part of what I need in a preparatory sense...especially seeing as I noticed that when I was doing them, in dream terms other things happened as well.  It makes me remember the one major dream of my life that I considered precognitive, and what point of progress I'm up to now, relative to that.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: It's really happening
Reply #1 - Mar 29th, 2005 at 11:54am

Petrus, yes, it's really happening and has been for many years. It will continue for quite awhile too. If we can look beyond the death and destruction, we can see that this is a joyous time.  Everyone who is on earth at the present is here because all wanted to be here for this, the Big Show. Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn  Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2005 at 2:38pm

since childhood I have dreamed these events of earth changes. I have seen my dream images come to pass and I sure more to come to pass....... Yes Marilyn we all chose to be here hopefully to keep the balence of love so the changes will not be too dramatic.  Aloha ya all.

p.s .Ive been waiting for these happenings for a long while, now is not the time to be too attached to the system of things (money,cars,fashion). Also it is crucial to keep the mind clean of negitive thoughts...   Stay in love and light and know all is well.

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Redmond, WA
Reply #3 - Mar 29th, 2005 at 5:27pm

I'm with you on this one.  I had a hard time accepting it too, but I've reached a point now where I can't deny it anymore.  Something is definitely going on, and as each day passes it becomes a stronger and stronger knowing with me.

My mom and I have had dreams of natural disasters our entire lives.  Mostly volcanoes, earthquakes, and tsunamis.  We thought everyone had these since they were so common for us, but as we talked to others we just got bizarre looks (No Jenn...it's just you  Roll Eyes )  So we just thought it was just another weird thing about us.

But now we believe we have been having them to prepare us for what is coming.  As time continues on, they become more frequent.  So while we are living in an area that has mondo potential for earthquakes, tsunamis (due to the cascadia subduction zone...yes a tsunami can reach Seattle) and volcanos (2 of them  Shocked ) we figure we are exactly where we are suppose to be.  We've come to terms and peace with the situation and are prepared for whatever is to come.  Whether we decided to leave or stay when it happens. 

My instinct tells me that I chose to stay on even after the disaster(s) strike to help in the aftermath and to keep and ground the light and love that this area will need afterwards. (of course consciously I'm thinking I must have been out of my mind when I signed up for this...but I must be capable of doing it if my soul agreed to it.)

The thing is, we did sign up for this.  This is an exciting time for Earth and her inhabitants, even though it will be a trying time...it's what we volunteered for.  We were excited about getting the opportunity to come here during this time...not everyone who wanted to be here now was able to.  So I feel honored that I was given a part in this time in life.  BUT - I am nervous and anxious..because even though I feel that I may survive it...I don't know about family members...and that's the only part I'm having a difficult time with.

Jenn

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Mar 29th, 2005 at 6:16pm

Wow, this is an interesting topic.  I agree, it does feel like something is taking place. 

I have also had dreams about disasters and earth changes.   Had an intense vision several years ago too  that hasn't happened yet.  But the recent disasters in the news has had me really thinking about it again.

So are some of us being prepared for changes, and if so what are they?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 29th, 2005 at 10:18pm

This preparation has been somewhat of my lifelong meditation.
One day I found the key that opened the door to the answer.
The perparation is within.
knowing that we are going back in time and forward all at the same time, how we once were is how we will be again.
I DO NOT mean caveman.
go deeper......
remember the time when all we needed appeared in the time of need. .................
(this does not mean storing canned goods or building bomb shelters.)
That knowing, trust and belief in the power of the universe our mind, God............
How close are you to living this at the present moment? keep preparing, walk in peace, love and light.
Fear not.

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 1:42am

Quote:
area will need afterwards. (of course consciously I'm thinking I must have been out of my mind when I signed up for this...but I must be capable of doing it if my soul agreed to it.)

I wanted to ask that part of myself that did volunteer for this what on Earth it was thinking when I read this, and got a response.

Ego: What the hell were you thinking?  We're in the middle of the end of the world!

Core: Relax.  Everything's going to be fine.

Ego:  That sounds like a fatalistic, excessively optimistic simplification to me.  Didn't you hear about the tsunami last Christmas?  And what about Iraq?

Core:  James, you're not being realistic.  Iraq is a very, very long way away from you for one thing.  And for another, we're not living near a coastal area...or not immediately near one, anywayz.

Ego:  I worry about how deeply the Australian government is in bed with the US govt.  I worry that some of the bad things that are happening in America right now are going to start happening here, because of that.

Core:  I know you do, and it's futile and completely irrelevant.  We're law abiding, and Howard (the Australian Prime Minister) isn't anywhere near as bad as you think.  You should listen to Sheena (my girlfriend) when she tells you that the people currently in office are meant to be there, and know what they're doing.  She's right.

Ego:  I hope you're right.  I still have no idea why I would have wanted to be born during the frigging Apocalypse!  Of course, I don't really believe I chose this...it seems like just an uncontrolled roll of the dice to me.

Core:  I know you don't believe it.  You need to realise that you're very deeply anchored in corporeal reality right now; there are some things you've lost sight of.  Because you're getting a little older now, you're starting to take the somewhat usual slide into atheism...you're getting grounded, the veil is settling down more heavily, and you don't remember it as well as you used to when we do go out of body.  The truth is though that we're NOT in an atheistic universe, and you need to remember that if for no other reason than for the sake of your sanity.  The reason why you've never been afraid of nuclear disaster is because of your belief that God wouldn't let it happen...you've got to hold onto that kind of faith right now, because you're about to start needing it more than you ever have before.  The last 10-20 years have been buildup, but right now we're sitting right on the point that Gandalf referred to as "the deep breath before the plunge."  For a little while it's going to look as though the world has gone to the bottom of a very deep chasm, but you have to realise that it's only going to look like that from a purely temporal perspective.  That's not how things really will be, or if it is, it's only how they'll be for the length of time it takes for you to blink.  In hindsight you'll realise that.  Change your perspective.  You're down in the middle of it right now, and when you're in that situation it's a lot harder to keep track of where you really are than when you're up above it and can see all of it going on from a distance.   More than anything else, you need to remember that there's a lot more going on than what you can see.

The other thing is, part of the reason why we decided to be born during this period is because we need a lot of stimulation and adventure...I still remember that, even if you don't.  You might claim to want to live peacefully, but trust me when I say that if we were, you'd be bored out of your skull and miserable.  You're also such a pessimist that you'd be waiting for something to happen even if it wasn't going to!  Your negativity is in itself the biggest threat to you right now...your fear.  You've got to let go of that if we're going to get through this and remain alive physically...and believe me, you want to.  This is an unprecedented opportunity for us...for everyone who is here right now...you want to be physically alive for the end of it.

Ego:  Isn't caring about whether or not we're physically alive supposed to be my department?  I thought you were above caring about such things.

Core: I am, but my department is our learning and development, and we're never going to get another opportunity to develop like the one we've got right now...which means that in a way, it's almost as important to me that we remain incarnate right now as it is to you.

Ego:  Wow.  I'm tripping out about that.

Core:  You ain't seen nothing yet.  We're going to be around to see some amazing things, James...Do you have any idea how many other generations in human history have hoped that they'd be alive for this?  It's going to be great.  Let go of the fear, relax, and enjoy it.  You'll appreciate it a lot more afterwards if you do.  Keep doing retrieval related stuff too, if you've got the nerve for it...it'll help you remember that we're not just going to be worm food at the end of all this, which is something you're thinking too much lately.  The only danger we face comes from how we think.  Nothing else.  Hold onto that.

Ego:  I'll have to try.

IP Logged

LouC03

Michigan
Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 9:15am

Hi, I'm new!  This thread really caught my attention...I was wondering if anyone could explain to me what is supposed to happen.  I've heard most of the Christian Apocalypse stories, but I'm still worried! Thanks!

IP Logged

Mr_Satan
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 10:46am

Apocalypticism seems to be a part of the genetic makeup of western peoples.  Maybe it's self fulfilling.  It certainly isn't rational or beneficial.  Other cultures that do not have it are american natives and chinese.

Mr Satan

IP Logged

SO

Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 11:37am

My Take:

As Petrus said: What needs to be will be – Don’t worry!

For those of you who DO sense something is happening, remember that all is as it must be.

The rest shouldn’t worry, because nothing unusual is happening – just a streak of bad luck.

Stay true to yourself and trust your heart.

PS: I wasn’t sure about posting this, because there will be many differ ring opinions, and many will take exception to this.

For your consideration…

For those who believe no explaination is necessary; For those who do not believe, none is possible.

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Redmond, WA
Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 3:50pm

Petrus,

I loved your post.  It was great to see the way the ego feels (and so bluntly honest about how you feel), and how differently the core responded.  I absolutely loved the responses from what you called the core.  I really think you have something there.  Thanks a ton for sharing.

Jenn

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 4:14pm

Petrus, I love your post too. Your core is so right on. Wink  I AM so very happy to see so many people waking up to their own spirituality and the reasons why we're all here on the Earth now.

Love, Mailryn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 12:35pm

Quote:
Apocalypticism seems to be a part of the genetic makeup of western peoples.  Maybe it's self fulfilling.  It certainly isn't rational or beneficial.  Other cultures that do not have it are american natives and chinese.

Mr Satan

Not so grass-hopper : )   Virtually every culture around the globe has both remembrances and prophecies of the "Changes", some are just more couched in symbolism than others.  The Hopi beliefs are probably the most notable of the "Native Americans".  Those crafty Chinese are so accurate in their "remembrances" that they even calculated the difference of time and geographic change when the crust slipped and the stars appeared to move.

It stands to reason that if these so called destructions have happened numerous times in the past, then they will happen again.   To me, time is cyclic and the Big clock often plays a similar tune at different intervals. 

Course, i wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to believe there are such changes.   If a person is materialistic at heart, then these changes will seem to be the worst thing to happen since sliced bread (long story of why sliced bread is a "scary thing" LOL Roll Eyes). 

Meanwhile, we all could choose to ride the wave and trust in Spirit, and lo and behold if we do, the material aspect may even work out better than we might think  Wink

When i was younger, i somewhat misunderstood the changes and I concentrated on the physical aspect.   A while after my mom died, I had a very vivid dream about her.  See i had been thinking and pondering the changes for years, trying to figure out all the reasons why, the times the seasons etc.   So in the dream, she said something vaguely mysterious at the time--like, "Perhaps the outer changes mirror the inner changes?..." 

Well, i thought long and hard on this question (btw- thanks Ma)  and this led me to have a much more holistic perspective of the changes, and the role that consciousness and especially humanity's collective consciousness plays in it. 

Much of what Cayce saw in the Earth and the trends he outlined can be verified scientifically.   In the two major dates he mentions 1936 (upheaval deep w/in the earth) and 1998  (beginning of the crustal shift) Oh boy, the wobble of the earth was a'wobbling.   Not to mention Earth in 98' started to bulge at the equator like a pregnant woman (o.k. a slight exaggeration but an apt analogy). 

Tis gradual stuff indeed, if its been happening since 36' but as in most things of a cyclic nature, there is the gradual buildup, the...OH MAMMA--the peak or culmination, then the once again gradual subsiding....

Now we are beginning to see the fruits of Mother Earth's labor, we seeing it physically and seeing it spiritually...The Veil is being rent from our eyes

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 12:50pm

This is a good thread, and let me add, it is a comfort to know you are all here. As we go through these changes, I imagine us all reaching out and holding each others hand, and it goes on and on, and we are all connected, not just us, but everyone.

Petrus, I  like your post too, and Firequeen,thank you for your level-headed advice. I will keep  those words , and I do agree.

Finding moments of quiet within are good, especially now.

Last night I had a dream about watching an incoming tidal wave full of people "riding the wave". They chose to be in it, and they were all facing out to sea, it was like watching an amusement ride...and wondering what attracts people to those kinds of things.

Love and Peace,
Carolyn

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #14 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 1:23pm

Quote:
to sea, it was like watching an amusement ride...and wondering what attracts people to those kinds of things.

Hey Carolyn,
It's exhilirating, is the attraction. Wink  Given my physical state I probably won't ever do it, but I used to consider the idea of skydiving...and living through this period is probably going to be considered the biggest adrenaline rush in history in hindsight. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.