Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Did I visit Hell last night??? (Read 3761 times)
Brendan
Ex Member

Did I visit Hell last night???
Apr 2nd, 2005 at 6:31am

I had a very vivid, and strange dream last night.
I seldom remember my dreams more than a few minutes after I wake up, and usually they are not very lucid.
This one was different... and felt quite real.
It started out as one of those stupid "final exam" dreams I sometimes have - the ones where there's a test I have to take in a class I registered for, but did not attend for the entire semester.
I came in a half-hour late for the exam. The professor very condescendingly told me I could take a "special test" consisting of ten questions. I took the test, and then proceeded to find the professor after I finished.
I did not find the professor, but I found several rooms with different activity occurring. I then entered what I think was the professor's office... and entered a strange capsule, the door of which locked behind me.
I shot downward at high speed in the capsule. When it stopped, I was in a dimly lit cavern.
I stepped out of the capsule and peeked around the corner. I saw three hideous beings... two of them seemed to be either robbing or beating a third. One of the attackers saw me.
I quickly returned to the capsule and locked myself inside.
Just then, a very attractive brunette woman dressed in a tight-fitting black "Catwoman" sort of get-up appeared in front of the capsule with an indistinct female assistant dressed in a brown uniform. The "Catwoman" spoke this into a radio or "communicator" she held...
"It's all right. He wasn't outside for more than five seconds."
Inside the capsule, I then began a tour of my surroundings, as the capsule began to move. I saw a landscape that was a cross between "Escape from New York" and "Night of the Living Dead" - ramshackle buildings and trash-strewn streets, and groups of hideous "people" milling about, with the big ones preying on the smaller. It was dark, like at night, but there seemed to be street lamps. One gang of large, "biker-leather"-clad "zombies" tried to attack me, but the capsule stopped them.
During this time, the "Catwoman" was speaking to me via a telescreen inside the capsule, telling me that I was a "hero" or something for not staying outside the capsule... weird.
Then the capsule stopped near a picnic table infront  a trash-strewn sidewalk. A number of "people" were around. One of them, a girl with what appeared to be a large pink worm coming out of her face, approached me. I pushed her away and she splattered against the wall... but got up and ran towards me again... I looked down, and saw a puppy (normal looking, very cute) hiding behind some trash under the picnic table...
Then I woke up.
I swear I am not making this up, and although I sensed the dream wasn't "real", it seemed VERY vivid and full-color, and I remember ALL the details.
Did I visit one of the BST hells? Or THE hell?
And what was up with "Catwoman?"
This was no ordinary dream....
Any feedback here? ??? Shocked

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Did I visit Hell last night???
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2005 at 1:35pm

Hi Brendan-
I've been to that school. wiith me it's always a problem about a math lecture that I can't quite follow, screwing up in a technology class, or getting lost and I can't find the classroom and I'm afraid I'll flunk out. I think "THE Hell" is actually a BST, tailored to our own expectations.

I had someone in regression once who recalled being starved to death while hanging on a dungeon wall. She grew delirious and "went to hell", a place that she descriobed as being filled with hateful, arrogant souls, so lacking in love and hopefulness that they were stuck there in their opwn inner pain and loneliness. That still sounds like BST hell to me.

Maybe I'll meet you in class next time you're in school.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2005 at 1:38pm

Hi Brendan-
I've been to that school. wiith me it's always a problem about a math lecture that I can't quite follow, screwing up in a technology class, or getting lost and I can't find the classroom and I'm afraid I'll flunk out. I think "THE Hell" is actually a BST, tailored to our own expectations.

I had someone in regression once who recalled being starved to death while hanging on a dungeon wall. She grew delirious and "went to hell", a place that she described as being filled with hateful, arrogant souls, so lacking in love and hopefulness that they were stuck there in their opwn inner pain and loneliness. That still sounds like BST hell to me. (She was very glad to get back to her nice comfortable dungeon wall.)

Maybe I'll meet you in class next time you're in school.

dave

IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2005 at 7:04pm

That was either a BST, or another "world" that you found through traveling the "dream" dimension.

I went to a hell BST, I fell deep into the earth were people clung to their dead rotting bodies and lived in stone closets, the earth was molten and firey and dark. I was trying to reach these people, tell them they were dead and get them to ascend with me, but they all wanted to be there.........

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 2:10pm

Quote:
That was either a BST, or another "world" that you found through traveling the "dream" dimension.

I went to a hell BST, I fell deep into the earth were people clung to their dead rotting bodies and lived in stone closets, the earth was molten and firey and dark. I was trying to reach these people, tell them they were dead and get them to ascend with me, but they all wanted to be there.........

That place, I sense, feels just as sad as you describe.  The words just evoke so much emotion.

Embarrassed

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 7:34pm

Hi Firequeen-

That sounds like the place that Edgar Cayce used to have to go through on the way to getting readings from the "akashic records"  Evidently there are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see.

dave

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #6 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 6:35am

Surely there is alot we don't know about how conciousness works.

When I think about stuff like the things described here and try to understand and then try to apply that understanding to ecveryday experiences...well, it is all confusing.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #7 - Apr 18th, 2005 at 7:11am

I had a long post about PTSD and BSB (Bruce's Belief System Breakdown)  that got wiped out by the "preview" button, but I wanted to compare the descriptions here to somethign I read in an article today.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2027&ncid=2027&e=1&u=/chitribts/...

Do you think we have to learn that "all things are possible" (including the unspeakable) before we can learn that "miracles" are possible?

And does understanding PTSD help in retrievals (either of living or passed-on individuals)?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.