Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Writing my name in a dream (Read 2101 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Writing my name in a dream
Apr 17th, 2005 at 7:35pm

I had a dream last night,where I tryed to write my name on a paper.everytime I tryed to write George,it wrote niffta.what the heck is that.I tryed a number of times,but it always came up the same.Would that be a spirit name.George

IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Re: Writing my name in a dream
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 8:56pm

Got something !!!  Grin

Ok I searched and found that it's a name.

It's the name of a character

http://home.sprynet.com/~dbrukman/Nifft-the-Lean.html

It actually sounds interesting  Cheesy

"Niffta" seems to be the czech version of the name. I found it here : http://www.fantasyplanet.cz/clanek_tisk.asp?id=1978

Someone wants you to read lol

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Redmond, WA
Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 9:23pm

I had to laugh when I read this, such funny things happen in our dreams.  I don't know what this name means or what it was trying to tell you  Sad  I have rarely had a name or something that I remembered when I woke up (I've had tons of dreams where I'm reading books with answers to the universe and swear that I will remember it when I wake up and can't remember a single word  Roll Eyes

One of the few times that I remembered a name from a dream was from a baby boy in the dream, except when he spoke it sounded like an old man and his eyes were ANCIENT (I was a bit in awe of him) and he kept saying over and over I was Sebeth.  The only thing I found on that name is that it is Jewish..but that's all.  It's amazing how names/words show up in our dreams that actually exist that we never heard of before.

Jenn

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 11:52pm

I sometimes have dreams where I wake up knowing that I tried to remember something important from the dream, but I wasn't quite able to remember it by the time I actually woke up.  Sometimes I will remember a vague sense of what it was about, but not the whole thing.  It's frustrating when that happens, because you know it would have been something really insightful... if only you could have remembered it!

Some dreams can be quite amazing and occasionally I remember them.  One time a couple months ago I had a very vivid dream that I was living in Mongolia or western China, centuries ago.  The landscape was very arid and I was leading a band of warriors against the Chinese.  We were Mongolians or Uighurs or some kind of central Asian race.  One of the characters in the dream was my father (in this life), who was a fellow Mongol, although I cannot remember what role exactly he played in the dream.  How I knew it was him, I don't know; for some reason I just knew.  The really interesting thing was that the name of a place came up in the dream: the city Urumqi, which is a real city in the western Chinese province of Xinjiang.  Of course, that makes sense because Urumqi and surrounding region is a place that has been constantly fought over by Mongolians versus Chinese.  I have never been to anywhere in Asia, nor did I know anything about Urumqi except I had probably seen it before in a world atlas, but it was not something I ever thought about.  I do not particularly have an interest in Chinese history.  It's funny how sometimes things come up in dreams that don't make any sense at all in terms of your present lifetime.  It could be an argument either for reincarnation or for some kind of Jungian collective unconscious that we can tap into during dreams.

Freebird

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.