Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Evolutionary Inertia (aka Karma) (Read 1412 times)
Kyo
Ex Member

Evolutionary Inertia (aka Karma)
Mar 28th, 2005 at 6:54am

In my opinion, the following article from the October 2000 issue of  the Journal of Conscientiology, published by the International Academy of Consciousness (IAC), is by far the most comprehensive, in-depth and didactic approach to the subject of Karma (herein referred to as 'Evolutionary Inertia') that has ever been published.

Particularly noteworthy, are the importance of the ideas discussed within, as well as the constructive, no-nonsense approach to subject popularly known as Karma, adopted by the author of the article (Rodigro Santa Rosa Montenegro, IAC London office), and by the International Academy of Consciousness (IAC).

Page 91 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 92 & 93 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 94 & 95 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 96 & 97 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 98 & 99 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 100 & 101 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 102 & 103 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 104 & 105 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 106 & 107 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Page 108 & 109 (Evolutionary Inertia)

Click here to search Google for more information on the IAC.

IP Logged

Kyo
Ex Member

Re: Evolutionary Inertia (aka Karma)
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2005 at 7:33am

In addition, and interestingly, the author mentions (in the footnote on pg 106) an experience in which he once projected to a religious extraphysical community, in which he made contact with one of the inhabitant consciousness, and successfully communicated to her the limiting nature of the beliefs that were keeping them 'trapped' in the 'hollow heaven' extraphysical community they were in. Consequently, "she was very excited about her new understanding and wanted me to express it to the others she knew, which I did. In fact the repercussions of what I did started a small extraphysical revolution that was constrained by the local extraphysical authorities of the place..."

This is exactly similar to the retrieval experiences of Bruce (Moen), described here in his article titled "Christianity", as well as Ginny's retrieval experience described here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.