Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Volcanic Ash (Read 2639 times)
psilocybe
Ex Member

Volcanic Ash
Mar 27th, 2005 at 4:43am

Hello all interested
Just a quick question!
Two nights ago i had a very strange experience were i sat up in bed during my sleep and had what seemed like volcanic ash falling all around me and settling it must have been ash and not snow or alike as it was very fine and very light in apperance then i found myself laying back down with total peace and pleasure from this!
Can anyone explain or clarify this
Thanks so much for your interest
Shroom

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Volcanic Ash
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2005 at 8:33am

Shroom,

Sounds like you woke up in a nonphysical reality.  You might consider asking someone there what that was.  What did it feel like as it fell?

Bruce

IP Logged

psilocybe
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2005 at 9:38am

Hi Bruce
Thanks for the reply, as i recall there were nobody else around and it felt very serene!
I felt there was quite a lot of fall around me maybe 6 or 10ins that had settled, and i felt at total peace as i lay back down to rest with the ash still falling around me!
This is the most vivid imaginary experience since (ever)my new interest in the afterlife started only last week my partner thinks maybe its a cremation of a past life but i'm sure it was volcanic ash!
maybe the start of time?
thanks again Bruce you and all on here are a massive boost to me and my search!
Shroom

IP Logged

Mr_Satan
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2005 at 10:40am

I sometimes get that very peaceful almost exctatic feeling when i am standing in falling snow.  Each snow flake seems to be laughing it's little head off, having so much fun.

You could be flashing back to a prehistoric human life, or even a nonhuman life.  Not sure if volcanic ash experience would be the same.  It could be, as the matter escaping from inside the earth rejoices in it's new found freedom. Just a thought.

Mr Satan
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2005 at 8:01pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2005 at 7:10pm

Volcanic ash is sometimes produced physically as an apport by Eastern practitioners of exotic spiritual arts, to demonstrate paranormal powers.
Perhaps you tapped into an exotic place on the other side.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.