Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
my 1st retreival (Read 2053 times)
Carla_Jean
Ex Member

my 1st retreival
Mar 25th, 2005 at 1:10pm

I have posted this retrival to Linn's forum and decided to post here also as Bruce was so wonderful in helping to do this.... My fiance, George, passed over on Feb 21st. We had known each other for 5 years. During that time he was wonderful to me. We did everything together but he had some problems from years past. First, he was a mercenary in South America when he was younger and he had much difficulty dealing with it now. Second, he robbed banks and was in prison for 5 years. He also had a son that he had an argument with and then the boy died a week later. He also had many medical problems..had a stroke about 8 years ago and then the kidney failure last fall. Much guilt. I was working on him coming to terms with this guilt and trying to get him to release it. He even made an appoinment with a therapist the day before he had his heart attack. He had done somethings to me also..he was e-mailing women on the internet during our relationship. He felt very unworthy of love but wanted to be the best thing that ever happened to me...his own words. After 5 days in ICU, his body couldn't cope any longer and he just shut down. After he passed over, I had a strange dream with my mother in it. She was just standing there and she was cleaning his glasses. When I asked her what she was doing, she said just that...cleaning these glasses. I then found Bruce Moen and Linn’s web sites and message boards. I have had a interest in spiritual things for about 7 years now and always believed in an afterlife. I went on Bruce's chat room and explained this all to him. He suggested I try a retrieval. I didn't know how to go about it so he explained about intent and using imagination. So I tried it. I set the scene in own backyard as we both loved it there. I asked my mother for help as George was fond of her. My mother came to the front door...when I opened it, I could feel her presence and a wave of the most wonderful feeling of peace and love came over me. We didn't even have to exchange words. We then went out the back door. She sat at the table on the patio and I set my intent to find George. He was standing in the far backyard with his back to us. When I called to him he just motioned with his hand and wouldn't turn around so I went to get him. I took his hand and he turned around. At that point there were..the only way I can explain it...many slivers of shimmering light standing around my mother. The feelings of love from them was tremendous. As we walked toward them I kept telling George to feel all the love and that God loved him and all this love was for him. When we got to the table, something happened that I was not prepared for. My mother took those glasses she was cleaning out and gave them to George. I can remember that when this was happening….saying to myself...I forgot about the glasses. When he took them and put them on, he smiled and started to turn from a grayish color to white. My mother and he got up then and along with the slivers of light, walked off into the backyard. My mother turned to me and winked and waved. He turned to me and waved and said...I'll be back. This was the first time I ever did this and now when I think about it..sometimes I think I'm losing it. Honest...when my mother pulled out those glasses...I was the most surprised person in the world. About a week after this, George came to me in a dream. He was laying on the bed and he wouldn’t talk to me. I kept saying…finally, you’re here, say something, but he just waved his hand at me and said nothing. I then contacted Linn for a reading. My mother came thru very strong and I could even feel her presence.  She wanted me to give a message to one of her friends that attended George’s funeral and I will. George gave me some messages about an old car we used to own and a song from long ago. Linn also saw him looking in a window at a green plant. At the funeral I received a green plant that I put in front of the window in our home. We lived about 25 minutes from my family and I hadn’t been able to get out there for about 2 weeks( I own another house and I’m staying here with family right now). I was worried about the plant not being watered and asked George to look after it for me. When I went out yesterday, the soil in the plant was bone dry but there was not one droopy leaf on it. Now, I have it with me, safe and growing. There were other messages in the reading that I’m sure will make sense to me in time. I’m sure, one day, I will see or hear something and will say…ah, that’s what he was talking about. I’m now looking forward to his becoming more accustomed to his new surroundings and waiting for him to visit me again.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: my 1st retreival
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2005 at 6:23pm

Dear Carla,

No matter how many times I read this, my reaction is the same.  It is so wonderful that you got so much in this, your first retrieval.  I do believe you are a natural and I look forward to hearing more and more from you and your contact with George. I love the part about the glasses. I had a feeling when first reading this that the glasses would enable him to 'see.'  Shocked

Much Love,
Mairlyn  Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: my 1st retreival
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2005 at 9:01am

Carla Jean,

Your experience so perfectly illustrates that are all able to explore our afterlife and be of assistance There with little more than recognition that it is possible and trust in the process.

Thanks for sharing such a moving experience.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.