Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife.......part of human evolution? (Read 2455 times)
Ee_Chuan_Seng
Ex Member

Afterlife.......part of human evolution?
Mar 8th, 2005 at 7:00am

Hi , I'm searching for the answer of afterlife for years now ...still never found the answer. Is afterlife is part of human evolution ? I belief when a human under extreme condition / emotion of sadness , joy , surprise or shock ... a kind of energy is build and place us in a higher level of life... a permenant memory is created . I belief if we could explore this energy maybe we could find out about afterlife or cure to lots of sickness.
I really hope to find out the answer soon as I do not know when is my big day.......

Thks
Ee - Malaysia

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: Afterlife.......part of human evolution?
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 2:15pm

Welcome to the board friend!  Your question,  "Is the afterlife part of human evolution?",  is a very interesting one to me.  This site is designed to provide you with the tools and support to enable you to find your own answers.  Click on the different headings underneath the 'afterlife knowledge' banner above, to read some interesting ideas and things to try. If you read through what's been posted on this conversation board, in the archives too!, you will find a wealth of info and accounts of personal experience.  This site is a great resource, there are many here seeking their own answers.   the best to you my friend!    Tim

IP Logged

scottyswotty
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 3:40pm

further to what Tim says, if you are gonna find the answer to your quest anywhere on the web, it will likely be through this board (and YOU applying the principles).

In relation to your question "Is afterlife part of human evolution?"

I might suggest that you may have the principle round the other way.

ie human experience may in fact be part of the soul's evolution.

Imagine the "afterlife" or the multiverse of all that is, as one big bubble or infinity symbol.

imagine that the physical Earth is a bubble within that larger bubble, or just a point somewhere along the infinity symbol.

You come here to experience self as 3 dimensional and physical.

So in your search of the afterlife, maybe you could take the approach of: "what else is out there that I can explore in other regions of the greater bubble that i have access to as a spiritual being".

Bruce has recently put out a fifth book solely based on "afterlife" exploration.

I really think "afterlife" should be renamed "after-this-life".

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 3:06am

I always think it is important to remember we are not a physical body with a spirit, but a spirit occupying a temporary vehicle; namely, the body.

roger  Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Lilforestmusic
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 4:09am

hmm..makes me think of the saying, "Your body is your temple."  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.