Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dreams of mine.. (Read 1568 times)
shawna87
Ex Member

dreams of mine..
Mar 7th, 2005 at 9:37pm

I havent posted in awhile, hope everyone has been well. I recently had a dream about my friend Cassie who died in January. In the dream she told me that she was worried about our good friend, her best friend, Caitlin. I dont know if this is a warning? Should I tell Caitlin about this dream? If I am to tell her, how do I go about it? In the dream Cassie wasnt only talking to me, she was out with all of us, having fun, being young and stupid (in the dream we broke into a movie theater after hours to watch a movie and ended up being arrested lol) What should I do? I'm afraid if I tell Caitlin about the dream that she will think I'm just saying this because I'm worried about her. (Her drinking hasn't lessened any since Cassie's passing, even though she died as a result of drunk driving) If anybody has any advice, I'd be very greatful. Thanks

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Redmond, WA
Re: dreams of mine..
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:18pm

Hi shawna87,

I've had many dreams of my grandma after she died and many times she did have messages for my mom, it was very clear to me that was the whole reason she showed up in my dream.  Everytime, after I wake up I call my mom and tell her and if I can't get ahold of her right away the feeling that I need to tell her won't go away.  It just nags at me.  Once I tell her, I almost forget that it happened at all. 

I also had a dream of a friend of mine that died when he was 10 in a drunk driving accident and he asked me to tell our mutual friends that he was ok and very happy...so even at risk at sounding crazy in the 5th grade, I told them...and amazingly everyone just smiled and cried...it was helpful in our healing.  Even though I know some of our friends didn't believe that those things can happen - it still eased a part of them in their grieving.

So my instinct says tell her.  Regardless of how she seems to take it, it's just important that the message gets to her.  Spirit works in amazing ways, and as I've witnessed in the past, they know exactly what someone needs to hear and the hard part is getting the message to them.  So help them out  Wink  That's my two cents.

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Re: dreams of mine..
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 5:52am

Hi, shawna87,

I agree with Crying Raven in that you should tell your friend about your dream.
To me, it seems like your friend Cassie is very concerned over Caitlin`s drinking (to excess?) and has come to you as the right person to try to guide her back onto the correct path, as a good friend would. Are you able to bring it up in a general conversation, when you are both nicely relaxed, by asking her if she has any dreams, and, if so, to tell you. This then gives you an opportunity to tell her of your dreams, possibly starting with another one, then move on to the one in your posting.

Regards, roger  Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.