Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
More odd phenom. as of late, can ya relate? (Read 9384 times)
nrgstream
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: More odd phenom. as of late, can ya relate?
Reply #15 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 1:29pm

Lucy,
my little sister went to a Silva Mind course for kids some years ago (she is 15 years younger than me), where they among other things learnt to bend s.p.o.o.n.s. She came back with a couple of s.p.o.o.n.s that not only were bent out of shape, she had curled them up into a roll.. it looked pretty wierd.

(i put dots in to avoid the sensor thingy)

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #16 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 7:26pm

But what would be truely impressive is if someone straightened out all those bent s.p.o.o.n.s. in this world.   Wink

What sensor thingy?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #17 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 10:17pm

I don't understand the sensor thingy ....or why it picks on dinnerware...but it kinda made me smile. Why does it accept the word some times and not others?

nrgstream was she able to transfer this skill to something more useful? did she say what it felt like?

I think there is alot of stuff like this that we just don't have a handle on yet. One time back in the old days whe pH meters used two electrodes and the calomel one had gone dry, I noticed I could make the meter needle move back and forth by bringing my hands up towards the meter and taking them away. This was before I heard of kirlian photography. I always wondered why that happened. (now pH meters have the two electrodes in one and also have digital readout).

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 8th, 2005 at 11:37pm

Vicky,
yes, if Uri Geller started bending things back into shape, that would be something new, wouldn't it Smiley

Lucy,
my impression was that she accepted that it was possible to bend metal without any hesitation... as a kid, she didn't have any entrenched beliefs that stopped her. She didn't seem to think of it as anything special or supernatural either.. just like any other skill one might learn. What she did was, go down on the alpha level that they are taught to do, and then thought of the metal as butter in her fingers. She has practiced that a couple of times as far as I know.. I think the s.p.o.o.n.s lie tossed in a drawer somewhere. The others skills learned at the course have been more useful.. that of using visualization to handle school better or wake up in the morning without an alarm clock.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Mar 9th, 2005 at 5:57pm

Hi all,

Sorry i haven't gotten back earlier, been offline for awhile...an I-net vacation of sorts.   

Hi back to you Vicky  Smiley.   Your experience about the light bulbs is pretty interesting.   One time i was sitting at my dinner table and i noticed the light above the table went on and stayed on for a bit.  I looked down and saw that it was unplugged.  I kept it to myself thinking it was a fluke of some sort, maybe some sort of atmospheric static charge or something?   Then it happened again and i looked around at my family to see if anyone else noticed and just my mom seemed to have noticed it, I held up the plug and said something like, "Now does anyone else notice that this light isn't plugged in but went on twice!?"   
   My mom also related that when she was younger, there was a large chandelier at a friend's house she was hanging out at.   She was really P.O'd about something and just sitting there steaming staring at the chandelier, when all of a sudden it blasted apart.   LOL guess it runs in the family!  We were very close and even had the same b-day in Jan.

Hi Don,

I too was wondering if it (the spheres of light) was "spirits" of some sort, or even ball lightning?  It just seems odd that it happened twice with a month or so period.
  I thought and thought about a physical explanation for the streetlamp occurence, but since it happens fairly regularly and with random lights, i don't believe it is purely physical.  And there is the odd condition that it seems to happen most when me and my fiance are together.

LOL Polly, if i do have delusions of extraordinary power, it isn't in that department  Wink   I just thought it was an odd happening and like Don said, why does it happen so often when we go right under it.  After sharing it here, i started to ask people around me (open minded people!) if they have observed something like this, and so far the answer is negative.

Hi Nrgstream,

I don't believe those lights are prana sparkles, i've seen those though i don't know if they are actual pranic energy.   These spheres of light are much larger, they seem to be about a foot to a couple of feet across, and very radiant.

Hi Lucy,

I suppose that is possible.  No, I haven't tried bending spoons and am not really interested since it seems like it would take a lot of concentration.   Thanks for the link.  Yeah, i'm looking into Bruce's method, and would like to get his CD-book combo.  Whoops, sorry, by "Twin" i meant my fiance not my bro.   Its a "spiritual" term for someone who may be literally part of your soul, seemingly separate but only because you are in the earth system which is based in duality.

Hi there Crying Raven, don't you love those "syncronicities"?  Hmmm... odd t.v. experience, don't have a clue myself.  Maybe i will ask the guides for info in the dream state too?   Thanks for sharing that about you and your mom, ha i'm not totally crazy Smiley

Hi again Don,

Thanks for posting that piece about Monroe, i vaguely remember reading that awhile ago.     Grin well i hope they don't explode and do you any damage! 
   Don... I have hard time picturing you being "silly", but i'll try  Wink

Take care everyone

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.