Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
More odd phenom. as of late, can ya relate? (Read 9381 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

More odd phenom. as of late, can ya relate?
Mar 4th, 2005 at 12:12pm

I haven't shared this with anybody, but feel totally comfortable with the folks here, even the sometimes grumpy ones heehee Grin

Well, two different phenomenon have happened as of late.  One just started to happen and other i've noticed for a few years now, but have no explanation of.

The first thing: In the last month or so, while driving i've seen these ball of lights out of the corner of my eye.  The first time, i actually noticed it fairly directly in my vision but it was fast, real fast but it was suprisingly small.
  The other time i saw something out of the corner of my eye, looked over and first thought, "kool as bright falling star." But when i looked more closely, i noticed that it wasn't that far away, was very spherical (from what i could tell), and was fairly small, and suddenly "winked" out.

The other thing i've noticed happens most often my me and my Twin are together.   When we are driving at all times during night, whether on the highway or on a road, as soon as our little car passes under a lit streetlight, it goes out.  This has happened on a such a regular basis that i'm beginning to discount that it has a physical cause to it?  after awhile i started to notice in an obserant way, that other cars ahead of us would go in the same place, but it would only go out just when we passed very near or right under.   None of the other lights around seemed to be affected...

This doesn't only happen when we are driving, but sometimes in the past when we took walks together as soon as we got near, or passed under a street light it would go out.  

This occasionally happens to us when we are alone, but it seems to happen most when we are together, at least so both of us have noticed.  

Are our guides trying to tell us something, or could it even be our combined radiation which when in moments of relaxation and focus or extreme emotional energy have some kind of actual physical affect?   I dunno, but am as puzzled (though not as "weirded" out) by this as that other incident i mentioned earlier.

I wish i had a "clearer" connection to my guides, other wise i would ask them, guess i just need more practice in the visualization and meditation arena.   Sometimes i feel like i made a pact with them before i was born, to only help me when i really need it....  

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: More odd phenom. as of late, can ya relate?
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 12:43pm

Justin,

I can't explain what these balls of lights are, but there's a bunch of websites out there dedicated to orbs captured on camera. Here's one:

http://www.creativespirits.net/paranormal/orbs1.php

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 1:02pm

Hey!  Thanks for the link old friend.  Will check it out...

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 2:06pm

Justin, I'm not sure what the balls of light are that you see, but I understand about lights going out around you.  Take note and see if this happens to you in your house too, and what mood you are in when it happens. 

As for orbs--don't get too excited about orb photos on the internet. 

First of all, digital cameras produce orbs all the time, but that doesn't make it paranormal.  It means that the pixels didn't fill in all the way.  Real orb photos are rare.  Real orbs should not be transparant in a photo either.  Whether the picture was taken with a regular camera or a digital one, you have to be careful to know if any light could have reflected off the lens, or if the flash was directed toward any reflective surface like a picture frame, metal, marble, etc.  Also, dust, mold, or moisture can produce a photo that looks like it has many tiny orbs. 
I heard an experiement somewhere, can't remember where, where a photo was taken near a "leaky microwave", and it produced many orbs.  However, all it was was the radiation from the microwave. 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Star Spirit
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 6:40pm

Justin:

I've heard discussions on Coast to Coast about the lights winking-out as certain people pass nearby. Sorry I don't have anything quick at my disposal.

What I've learned most recently concerning guides, I've learned from two of my Indigo friends. They just don't see their guides that deeply involved in their personal affairs. It's more like their guides are THERE, and they're up to something or another, and my friends are HERE, up to something or another.

Their guides will help out if asked, but seem to be busy enough with their own business. Sometimes one of my friends gets invited along for a training session.

Bruce has spoken about helpers THERE in his books, as he's an engineer, and has engineering questions. On more than one occasion, some of those guides expressed impatience with his pesky questions.

I don't know. I'm just an old light worker, and my guides keep telling me: "We're gods--so are you. Stop worshiping us. Get busy."

Grumpy guides, I guess.

Peace,

Herb

PS I also noticed you posted this at 12:12 "12:12 A Cosmic Connection, a bridge to the future. Signifies a level of completion or graduation." Meanings of number combinations First source from Ronna Herman who channels ArchAngel Michael. It's also possible that your post time will reflect your time zone stamp, rather than mine (not sure how this board works.) I just found the 12:12 thing telling in a way.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 10:38am

Hi Vicky!  And welcome to the group! Smiley

Thanks a bunch for the tip on the light photography, its one of the areas i haven't really looked into as of yet.   I will be sure to try and gauge my mood when those lights go out.  It seems to happen most when i'm very calm, probably somewhat hynpnotized by driving or it happens when Becky and I get in a "tiffy".  Does it happen to you too?

Hey Herb Smiley

No problem... either way i appreciate the attention my friend.

Yeah, i wonder if that is the case.   I seem to have had dreams about other lives/personalities which have been confirmed either by odd syncronicities, intuitive input from very psychic friends, and a couple more professional psychics...oh and a little regression. 

But anyways, how it ties in is that I seem to have some very, very psychic personalites part of my Disc who were mixed together to make up my staring personality...LOL like a sour dough bread starter.   I also got a lot of help from helpers in some of these lives and i think this time around we all agreed that they would "lay low". 

You wrote, "I don't know. I'm just an old light worker, and my guides keep telling me: "We're gods--so are you. Stop worshiping us. Get busy."

Grumpy guides, I guess. "

Ha, exactly my feeling!  That could be part of it to, i rarely seek their help in a conscious way.  Mostly, i just try to meditate deeply (i love the "Higher" hemi-sync cd for this) and try to infuse love within, asking help to facilitate me becoming a better PUL generator.   

But now my focus is starting to shift, because i want to start doing retreivals.  I've tried a little as of late, but only half sensed things and feel a little frustrated.   I will probably order Bruce's book and CD set when i have the money.   Might even attend his 2 day workshop down in VA in July.

Oh, and thank you for the numerology tip.  I studied it a little but haven't really interpreted "combos" much.   I think mine says, "11:12"...   

Shalom/Namaste/Tah na sen

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 7:41pm

Hi Justin!

I haven't had street lights go out near me.  But in my house light bulbs go out if I lose my temper.  Well, let me correct that.  If I try to hold something in when I'm mad, that's when it happens.  Once I had the opposite effect, where I went to turn off the light switch on the wall and walked away and the lights stayed on.  After I realized the lights were still on, they finally went out. 

PS--This is the first time in my life I've ever tried to use a smiley--this one's cute...
Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #7 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 7:56pm

Dear Justin,

The New Age movement routinely interprets orbs of light as a manifestation of the presence of spirits.  I'm curious as to whether there is a perfectly logical neurological explanation.  If there is, I don't know it.

You really "weirded me out" with your street light phenomenon of winking out as you walk by.  I speed walk 10.5 miles a day.  Certain street lights always wink out as I pass by.  I've always assumed that they are designed to do this, though I can't for the life of me imagine why.  Somebody please research this so I can keep my sanity!  I can only say this: only 2 street lights wink out like this; so I assume that there is a perfectly scientific explanation.  Duh!  But I don't know what it is.

Don 

IP Logged

Polly
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 8:51pm

Quote:
Somebody please research this so I can keep my sanity!  I can only say this: only 2 street lights wink out like this; so I assume that there is a perfectly scientific explanation.  

I saw something on TV about this recently.  A guy was convinced he had some sort of special powers because he thought he could turn street light off by walking under them.  It turns out the lights go out because they are designed to do that when the bulb gets too hot.  There's nothing supernatural about it. 

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #9 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 9:03pm

OK, Polly, so why do the bulbs ALWAYS decide to get too hot the moment I walk under them?   ???  Grrr!

Sincerely,
A bewildered Don, feeling increasingly more superstitious.

P.S. I'm still festering over your last response to my "Channeling" post.  I will decide how to respond shortly.  I love challenges like this.

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2005 at 5:40am

Hello again Justin,

I happened to come across a discussion on another forum about these small lights you talked about.. they're referred to as prana sparkles. Maybe ya can relate Smiley

"Prana sparkles: usually seen on a bright day, around living things such as trees, but also when there is prana-laden wind, or on or around a mountain top... but they can appear anywhere. They are tiny, swirling comets resembling sperm, that wink in and out of existence as you watch them. "

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2005 at 9:01am

Justin

perhaps the lights getting too hot and going out just as you and your brother arrive represents a hidden talent for telekinesis.

I wonder if there are other things you could do. I've always wondered about the bending of spoons. Don't know if it is real, but I've known of people who claim they can and I thought one learned how at TMI. Have you ever tried bending spoons psychically?

Here's the description of the TMI program i heard about:
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/mcsquared.html

or maybe you would communicate with the other side using a device such as Bruce hopes to build...it is possible this would work better for some individuals than others.

IP Logged

Crying Raven

Redmond, WA
Reply #12 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 9:51pm

Hey there,

I've posted here on and off for the last few years, but mostly I just lurk.  Anyways, I wanted to respond because I've noticed some odd things lately myself, and it was so funny that I was just thinking about it when I logged in and saw your post.  I've had some other equally if not more bizarre things happening in the last month, but I'll keep quite for the time being because I'm not sure I'm comfortable coming out of the closet  Grin

Over the last few months, I've noticed a light in my field of vision.  I would not describe it as an orb or reflection, and it does not matter where I am or what time of day it is.  I will just be spacing out, or looking at the tv and suddenly there is like a twinkle of light just out there in the middle of the room and then it goes.  It's becoming more and more frequent especially when I became consciously aware that it was happening (I know that sounds stupid, but I think it's been going on for longer I just wasn't paying any attention to it).

Then back in September it happened in a dream I was having and in the dream when I focused on the light I was able to "see" things, and in my dream used it to find a girl who was missing.  So since then I've kind of associated it with a wakening up of my clairvoyant abilities because this dream came after I asked out loud what the light meant.  So maybe just ask out loud or to your guides what it is and see if they don't find a creative way to give you an answer?  

The streetlight thing is odd too, because the same thing happens when my mom and I are together.  It's been happening as far back as I can remember.  While it happens once in awhile when we are apart, it's like a guarantee to happen when we are together.  We laugh and joke about it when it happens, but never come up with an answer, so I'm no help there  Grin

Crying Raven  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #13 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 10:44pm

Quote:
Justin

perhaps the lights getting too hot and going out just as you and your brother arrive represents a hidden talent for telekinesis.

I wonder if there are other things you could do. I've always wondered about the bending of s
poons.
Don't know if it is real, but I've known of people who claim they can and I thought one learned how at TMI. Have you ever tried bending sp
oons
psychically?

Here's the description of the TMI program i heard about:
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/mcsquared.html

or maybe you would communicate with the other side using a device such as Bruce hopes to build...it is possible this would work better for some individuals than others.

Lucy, I quoted your post so it would say sp
oons
instead of sthingys Wink

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #14 - Mar 7th, 2005 at 11:36pm

THE MIND'S EFFECT ON LIGHT FROM ABOVE

Several of you seem enthralled by this weird discussion.  So you might be interested in a relevant experiment conducted by Robert Monroe.  I quote from his 2nd book, "Far Journeys," p, 28:

"We developed an exercise whereby the participants simultaneously would be able to move this special mental energy into a visible pattern of light some one thousand feet above the motel.  In the latter stages of the session, late one night, we put them through the test.  The idea was that the combined energy of some 24 individuals might provide something we could see.  All external lights in the motel were turned out (the hotel itself was out in the country) and by stopwatch timing we knew the exact moment when any light should appear above the motel."

"We now looked up into the sky in astonishment.  Against the starlit night there were soft, red neonlike waves.   They resembled nothing so much as trickling water moving across an arc of the sky directly atop the roof of the motel.  At exactly the time that the exercise called for the light to shut off, it suddenly disappeared.  Three minutes later the exercise was repeated on the tape, and the red waving rivulets appeared again and shut off at the appropriate signal.  All four of us observed it and were tremendously excited by the result."

I'm kinda in the mood for a little vandalism.  So on my long speedwalk tomorrow night, I'm going to direct negative energy to ALL the streetlights, not just the 2 that always wink out as I walk by.  You just wait!  They're all gonna explode!

Feeling both silly and omnipotent,
Don, alias "the Psychokinetic Kid"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.