Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mass Retrievals for WWII Death Camps (Read 1617 times)
Kyo
Ex Member

Mass Retrievals for WWII Death Camps
Mar 1st, 2005 at 1:01am

A friend of mine and member of the IAC, Shania, had posted the following (original thread here) on "Thematic Help" :

Hello all,

There are several  ongoing  projects on Earth that are being sponsored by the Higher Establishment, these projects are classified under the name " Thematic Help".

The extraphysical helpers together with  certain individual work on certain specific theme.  The main priorioties are "Mass - De instrusion ".

One  example project  is can be for instance  the " Second World War". For this project the aim is to move all   ( or as many as possible ) people who died during second world war but who are still on Earth.

For instance  location like Majdanek, Auschwitz and Birkenau ( commonly known as DEATH CAMPS"  will be targeted and specific  cosmoethical methods and procedures will be used in order to assisth all these pple  there.

That will be the first aim and secondly the "energies" or thosene of the location will be renewed. While it can be possible to  help the dead move on effectively-  the clearing of thosene can in fact becomes  more difficult since people keep thinking about  these dead camps and this the thought forms that existed  in these places will be quiclky recreated .´

However the main objective has been reached if for instance  80% of the dead are able to move to another dimension. 

There are many Locations on Earth right now  that would benefit from  the " Thematic Help Concept " namely the Middle East . If the para cities could be cleared  and the main  Dead  Leaders  could be made to leave the plannet , the possibly for peace to happen will be much higher and easier to maintain. Locations like Collosem in Rome can also be another target for Thematic Help.   

While Extraphysical Helpers are available to assist the availability of  "physical " people with the rightt skill and ethics are not as available right now .   

It is one of my main aim to train   more than 100  people  in the years to come to  work with the  Thematic  Help Model .  And at this stage  I am still a student - learning about help,  psychic ability, cosmoethic .   

Hope this post will reach some people who are also interested in this field and we can work together in bringing more help on Earth.

Shania

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Mass Retrievals for WWII Death Camps
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2005 at 1:25pm

Dear Kyo,

This brings to mind strongly retrievals I did in 2002 which I've copied and will paste below.  I don't really have time now to join the group but maybe in the future................we'll see. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

September 22, 2002

Today I decided it was time to go where I've known I needed to go for a long time. I set my Intent to go to Auschwitz to do retrievals of those still stuck there.  From the 3D blackness I saw that I was in a cattle car and could even feel the swaying of the train. There were so many people in there that they had to stand up.  The heat and smell was unbearable. I had filled up with Pure Unconditional Love and let it flow and dissolved the sides of the cattle car and let light in. The people started to rouse and many Helpers took them up. I watched as they floated up and kept my arms up to indicate to others to follow them. When the last of  them was gone, I set my Intent again to go to Auschwitz.

Then I found myself in the showers with hundreds of bodies and they were being pulled out to the ovens. I watched as humans were being thrown into the ovens which were constantly lit. I again sent PUL and watched as hundreds floated up to the Helpers
who were waiting.

Then I found myself high above Auschwitz and I kept hearing Dachau being said into my left ear so I raised myself higher and could see both camps and again sent PUL and watched as thousands floated up to the waiting Helpers.  Then I went to my place in Focus 27 and was met by many of my I/There who I've only sensed once or twice. They
surrounded me and performed healing on me and I could feel their Love and concern.  Then I came back to C1 and am still trying to assimilate all this into me.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.