Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The ROTE & the Shift (Read 1512 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
The ROTE & the Shift
Feb 27th, 2005 at 11:08am

My guides work with me in funny ways.  They know that they can usually get my attention through the written word then back it up with what I call the formula of three.  In other words, because I’m a reader, the right book or written message, comes at just the right time for me to learn something new.  Then it is repeated at least 3 times in writing or in people I come across.  This signals me to action. I don’t always know what that action might include, but it’s time for me to do something.  My imagination plays a key role when the action is not clear to me.  In this case, I’m imaging that is time for me to start a new thread that discusses the ROTE (refer to Father just died…by Romain on
Feb 22nd and my insertion of the 3rd ROTE on the There is no good & evil polarity thread) and the Shift.

I first came across the ROTE in Ultimate Journey (pg.217).  I was given to Monroe when he entered the Whole.  I’ve been chewing off it for a few years and it does funny things to my perspective.  I broadened it and is still in the process of doing so! I next came across it in Bruce’s Voyage to Curiosity’s Father (pg. 257) when he was reflecting on the Planning Intelligence group communication and the third and most recent exposure in Laurie Monroe’s Can You Hear Me Now? article in Focus (Vol. XXVI, Nos. 3 & 4).  This particular article linked the ROTE and Wink Franklin’s of IONS’ global wisdom perspectives together.  I had held on to this issue because it was fascinating to me and it’s implicatations so clearly presented that even I could follow his reasoning.  I’m referring to Wink’s article A Farewell Perspective (IONS June/Aug. 2003, pg. 32).  That concluded my formula of three in getting my attention that these ideas were important.  But left me with what to do with them except to use them for my own personal growth. A few years later imagination led me to print up a copy of the list for a coworker, who appears at least to me, to be an Indigo. I would not tell her where it came from but since then she has it posted up on her office wall in a prominent place.  Interesting.  I then thought that was the end of that until I spotted it for the forth time on the thread that I mentioned above. 

I see the bottom line of this thread to be -What do you guys think of the ROTE and Wink’s/IONS “the noetic bet” concerning the emerging world view? It includes: Reality is more that physical-Everything and everyone are interconnected-we are participants in our own evolution which is view through the general guidelines of (1) Self-Wholeness, (2) Deep Engagement, (3) Committed Relationship, and (4) Service and Humility.  Each of the latter was derived by consensus from IONS project and is clarified in the magazine article. 

Furthermore, according to IONS, the polarities that we are struggling with include the following questions – What is Real? The physical, material world or a multi-dimensional universe beyond the merely physical-How do we Know? By science and logic and external authorities or by multiple ways of knowing ie. Intuition, Spiritual Insight, Higher Self, Science and Logic, Inner Authority. Who are We? We are the highest, dominant animals, separate from nature and from each other-Especially others who look and behave differently from us (my insert, whoever us is) or  
Spiritual beings temporarily inhabiting human bodies while participating in a conscious universe.What is Important? Economic growth, increased consumption and economic ethic nationalism or continuous learning, self-realization, spiritual maturity, an evolutionary ethic humanity and the planet?

Although I’ve taken the ION’S observations out of context and each of us have our own way of meandering through the maze of life, I think that ION’S has hit on the issues to what our great transformations of consciousness (IONS) might include and that as we ponder the ROTE, we are aided in answering them.   

I started this thread keeping a lot of PUL in my heart.

Jean-Love Ya! Kiss

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: The ROTE & the Shift
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2005 at 5:26pm

nice thread idea Jean! hmmm. the rote. a bunch of interconnected thoughts or ideas I surmise. shall we say it's like biting off more than we can chew when we get them. at least personally speaking. I can remember times of getting a rote while in conscious mode or even while the body slept in lucid or obe state. both times I tend to enter a dazed state where I cannot interpret nor think but I know an experience is happening that I will remember and that will be of benefit to me personally. but it's naturally and usually something to do with my self image or an expansion of awareness which includes "others" in the way that we can and do effect each other in positive ways. I tend to let rotes simmer on the back burner for days, weeks or years. then when reflecting on this or that experience where such rote was received if theres no question left attached to the rote but only a smile, then I know I've managed to "assimilate" the thing and I can go on to the next rote with a greater ability to bite off the large bite and somehow notice I have better chewing ability than last time. lol. bigger teeth? more developed interpretor? I hope others respond to this thread, theres a whole lot here to reflect on. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.