Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bruce's 5th book (Read 1421 times)
Danoon50
Ex Member

Bruce's 5th book
Feb 26th, 2005 at 7:06pm

Ok, I know this is probably not the place to ask but I would like to know how many of you have tried Bruces 5th book and cd's.  Are they better than the Monroe cd's ?  Do they use Hemi-sync ?   Are any of you having any luck with them? 

I'm sure this question has been asked but I didn't look far enough back to find the answer.  I used to come here daily when Bruce's first book came out and bounced between here and ADC and Monroe.org.    Then I went toward Michael Newton and  some of our Remote Viewing friends for answers.  I have Monroe cd's up to Gateway, Wave 3 but have never had an experience I can claim as an honest obe.  Oh, I have had hunderds of experiences that are questionable and many experiences that I know are true but nothing I can claim as proof.  So I guess I am still looking for the proof I seek. 

I have found Bruce's books to be some of the most informative information coming out of TMI since Bob passed this side of Newtons groundbreaking terrirory in hypnosis. [ not of TMI ]

Soooo, do I spend my hard earned money [ retired and not much coming in ]  on Bruces new book and cd's or shoot for the next level at TMI?   Or some of the other book/ cd's on the market.   

Thanks for listening and Hi Bruce, glad you are still doing well.
Blessings,
John

IP Logged

Carl
Ex Member

Re: Bruce's 5th book
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2005 at 10:25am

John,
I am currently reading Bruce 5th one; it is not only a great compilation of techniques found in the 4 first books, but he added new ones as well. I also read all Monroe books. I have had some rare OBE's within years but remember that Bruce clearly claimed the he never teaches OBE's, so Monroe and Bruce techniques are not comparable. Monroe: explore and map states of consciousness by projecting your consciousness out of your body. Bruce: kind of the same global goal but has dedicated his work in Retrievals, without OBE's so to speak. One day I was exchanging a brief email correspondence with him because I had a question on one of his books, he humbly admitted that he was not that good as an OBE' traveller. He was more working by projecting his consciousness to some specific areas/states, and from "there" exploring and doing retrievals. Well, that was the way I understood it. And his advice to me was helpful: kind of "Carl, don't bother trying in a rage to perform OBE, just pretend to be there and try to imagine it at first". Very wise, and so I would say Monroe books and Bruce books are not at all comparable, but complementary.
Hope it helps.
Carl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.