Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
fastest way to project? (Read 4425 times)
bfman
Ex Member

fastest way to project?
Feb 15th, 2005 at 3:10pm

Hi people:

I got a couple questions. Firstly, I want to know if astral projection is for real. A lot of people say its all in your mind and you don't really leave your body. I've also read on a site about trying exercises like tossing a couple dice in a box, astrally project and see the dice, come back in your body and see if you were right. Has anybody done anything like this, and if so did it work?

Secondly, I want to know the fastest way to astrally project. I found this site. It supposedly guarantees astral projection in 20 mins every time you listen to it. Has anyone tried it?
http://www.witchcraftmagic.com/astralprojection.htm

I am open to other tapes/cds/mp3 whatever u got.

thanks,
Paul

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Re: fastest way to project?
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 6:35pm

Paul,

I got a couple questions. Firstly, I want to know if astral projection is for real. A lot of people say its all in your mind and you don't really leave your body.

Astral projection is for real in my experience. You'll of course have to prove it for yourself. Also, you don't actually leave your body. In an OBE, you enter a different dimension, sometimes called the real-time zone, which is almost a duplicate of the real world except it is malleable to human thought.

I've also read on a site about trying exercises like tossing a couple dice in a box, astrally project and see the dice, come back in your body and see if you were right. Has anybody done anything like this, and if so did it work?

Generally, its hard to read fine details while OBE, so if you're going to do an experiment, use big symbols, and the closer to your physical body, the less likely you'll have distorted perceptions. Getting objective validations to OBE's requires a little creativity and a little luck (guidance from spiritual helpers) One of the simplest subjective validations, though, is to touch your physical body while OBE. You'll feel your body, and your body being touched at the same time.

Secondly, I want to know the fastest way to astrally project. I found this site. It supposedly guarantees astral projection in 20 mins every time you listen to it. Has anyone tried it?
http://www.witchcraftmagic.com/astralprojection.htm
I am open to other tapes/cds/mp3 whatever u got.

The learning curve for OBE's varies from days to years depending on the person. I know someone who learned how to project via meditation in 4 days. Unfortunately, she started to project unintentionally after that which really caused havoc in her life. I know others who are still waiting for their first OBE after years of trying all different methods. It follows that the best method depends on the person also. For some, a few days of Hemi-Sync (from the Monroe Institute) listening and they were out. For some, OBE techniques from books by authors such as Robert Peterson and Robert Bruce work.  For others like me, lucid dreaming is the doorway to OBE'ing. If none of these methods work for you, there is Bruce Moen's imagination technique which provides a doorway to the afterlife and many of the non-physical dimensions.

-mike

IP Logged

bfman
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 7:01pm

So what hemi-sync tapes are best for astral projection. Ones that give fast results? They have a few hundred on the site.

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 8:44pm

Paul,

There's a set of CD's called Journeys out of the Body from www.hemi-sync.com. Some people on this site have suggested it is pretty effective.
Other solutions include Robert Peterson's free online book http://www.robertpeterson.org/
and/or Robert Bruce's book Mastering Astral Projection.
Good luck.

-mike

IP Logged

les
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 10:40pm

Hi . I've bought many CD's who promise Astral Travel.
Some 'work'?? some dont. Like anything, even workshops, it's buyer beware...Les.

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2005 at 1:39am

Quote:
Astral projection is for real in my experience. You'll of course have to prove it for yourself. Also, you don't actually leave your body. In an OBE, you enter a different dimension, sometimes called the real-time zone, which is almost a duplicate of the real world except it is malleable to human thought.

Are you saying that astral projection is a different phenomenon from OBEs, or am I misunderstanding you?  I always thought astral projection meant going out of body voluntarily.

Quote:
Generally, its hard to read fine details while OBE, so if you're going to do an experiment, use big symbols, and the closer to your physical body, the less likely you'll have distorted perceptions.

Is this because of the nature of OBE consciousness, i.e. it's somewhat cloudy and dreamlike, or is it because most people who go out of body have not developed the skills necessary to keep focused because the mind wanders and creates images that mix in with reality?

Quote:
I know someone who learned how to project via meditation in 4 days. Unfortunately, she started to project unintentionally after that which really caused havoc in her life.

That's kind of scary.  I think the main reason I've never intentionally pursued OBEs is because I'm afraid I might stay out of the body involuntarily or something weird would happen to me like this woman you describe.  It sounds like she might have damaged the part of the brain that controls perception of being in the body -- probably the electrical surge (vibrations) from leaving the body was what did it to her brain and set her up for involuntary OBEs.  Some people's brain/nervous system is really sensitive.  It's almost like a seizure type thing.  That's why seizures can cause OBEs.

I think it must be exciting and enlightening to do astral projection and OBEs, but on the other hand, it is playing with fire.

Freebird

IP Logged

bfman
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2005 at 10:02am

Which one worked? and how long did it take?
Have you tried the one I posted the link for?

Quote:
Hi . I've bought many CD's who promise Astral Travel.
Some 'work'?? some dont. Like anything, even workshops, it's buyer beware...Les.

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #7 - Feb 16th, 2005 at 10:32am

Are you saying that astral projection is a different phenomenon from OBEs, or am I misunderstanding you?  I always thought astral projection meant going out of body voluntarily.

Well, the two terms have been used interchangeably. In my view, OBE is an astral projection in the real-time zone (RTZ), which is the dimension that looks just like earth plus some random reality distortions. There are fewer discarnate spirits on this level and people look like people except that what you're seeing is their RTZ body not their physical one.

Is this because of the nature of OBE consciousness, i.e. it's somewhat cloudy and dreamlike, or is it because most people who go out of body have not developed the skills necessary to keep focused because the mind wanders and creates images that mix in with reality?

I'm not sure if clarity and reduction of distortions can be trained. The experience isn't cloudy, it's often clear (high resolution) but totally incorrect. The amount of "incorrect perceptions" is dependent on the inherent attributes of the traveler, the distance from one's body, the mood of the traveler, and the beliefs of the traveler. For example, near my body, I tend to see and feel things more or less correct. As I move away, I may see objects in the wrong place or mis-perceive one object as another. Sometimes if I move too far away, I teleport into completely different locations.

That's kind of scary.  I think the main reason I've never intentionally pursued OBEs is because I'm afraid I might stay out of the body involuntarily or something weird would happen to me like this woman you describe.  It sounds like she might have damaged the part of the brain that controls perception of being in the body -- probably the electrical surge (vibrations) from leaving the body was what did it to her brain and set her up for involuntary OBEs.  Some people's brain/nervous system is really sensitive.  It's almost like a seizure type thing.  That's why seizures can cause OBEs.
I think it must be exciting and enlightening to do astral projection and OBEs, but on the other hand, it is playing with fire.

Yes, up until I met this woman on the astralforum board, I thought OBE's were completely harmless. It appears she initiated a condition in her body similar to petit mal seizures. I think it is extremely rare. I believe that this was waiting to happen to her eventually. Four nights of meditation? What doctor would ban meditation from their patient these days. I imagine, Hemi-sync is much more "dangerous" in that they are dousing you with potentially seizure-causing sounds, if you are prone to getting seizures. There's probably all sorts of waivers you implicitly accept when you buy these products or go to Gateway.
There are no guarantees of safety in OBE's but one thing I doubt is not coming back. According to many people, we AP every night in our sleep. Thius, AP in the sleep state is nothing more than becoming conscious and in control of what we are already doing anyway.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.