Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
There is no good and evil polarity (Read 11726 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: There is no good and evil polarity
Reply #15 - Feb 20th, 2005 at 1:10pm

I ponder on ROTE 3 and it keeps me pretty busy because I work on relating it to all others, past & present-including myselves.

There is no good;there is no evil

There is only expression.  Wink

Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Wizlove

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Feb 20th, 2005 at 5:12pm

Hi, Lucy...   I'm sure we already met, There....hehe

You mention a hard day at work...yes, me too, that's one of the thing that can make me forget Who I Am, and unplug me from contact with Inner Source.  But lately, I use a new strategy, and it works well for me.  It fits with the theme of this thread, and with compassion, too, so i'll share a bit about it.

It's about experiencing reality as a "triality", that is, not with 2 poles, but 3.  You have the positive, the negative, and,  up the top of the triangle, the Wholeness, which includes the other two, and is more than their sum.  The Wholeness is not Here, it is rather There, it is the creative vision you hold within.  My goal, is to use every experience, positive or negative, to help me connect and remember the wholeness of the Source. 

It is easy for anybody to remember Source from positive experiences that trigger joy and peace.  But when an apparent failure is perceived, or  any situation that may potentially trigger in me pain, frustration, sadness, anger, or any emotion that lowers energy level, there is another  strategy possible.  The emotionnal focus has to go tho the third pole, and then, rather than feeling frustrated because there is a loss or a lack I perceive in my reality, I use the apparent lack to reaffirm my vision.  Like "this person is not very kind to me.  This help me remember that in my vision, the one that I hold till it manifest in 3D, people are kind with one another, and knows they all are connected together"  This way of using my perception is a way to reaffirm my creative power over my life, and give more importance to my inner vision than to the outer world (without being dis-connected...hehe).  The world I perceive is the product of my previous, old thoughts and beliefs.  It already has been ordered by myself and received.  Better be careful with my next order, than trying to re-cast the already hardened concrete of 3D reality.  If I do the same consistently for enough time, I am sure that my new vibes will attract a new quality of events in my life.  If I get frustrated and angry, I will just get more of the same...  If I see the "disturbing element" as an angel coming to me to force me to choose with more clarity of mind, I bless the angel and connect deeper still to my vision.  I still have to deal with the situation just before me, but as I live it so far, it is already easier to deal with the problem when not caught in negative emotion.

Well, not easy to express in words.  but it sure helps me to write about it, it helps me make it clearer for myself  Smiley  Hope it will help on the next stressing experince!

Joy and Kindness to everyone!

Wiz   

IP Logged

Glen
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 20th, 2005 at 9:16pm

Hi Justin,

Your discussion of acid/alkaline in foods and the body reminds me of something I read once about macrobiotics. It's an oriental system of balancing yin and yang in our diets (and possibly the rest of our lives), and has a lot to say about the acid/alkaline balance.

Cheers,
Glen

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 2:39pm

Hi all,

Wizlove, wow... great explanation!  Shocked Wink  I sense things like that too, but have a very hard time putting it in words as well...  But i don't it is completely necessary (at least not for me) to be able to explain it, if i can live it which has its own challenges Wink.

Hi Glenn,

I've heard about microbiotics, but don't know much about it.  Do you know the name of a book that you found particularly helpful in understanding it?  If you do, could you I.M. me with it?
  You wrote, "(and possibly the rest of our lives)".   

Yes, yes, and yes!  The acid-akaline balance is not just about diet, but concerns every aspect of life, health, and wholeness.   Emotions like anger, sadness, fear etc., also makes your body produce acid wastes or toxins.

IP Logged

Cheryl
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 26th, 2005 at 9:27am

Hi All,

I like this thread as it seems to be a universal dilemma for seekers of truth.  I enjoyed Don Miguel Ruiz's analogy of Good/Evil as being more of a state of Love and Without Love.  It helps me when dealing with situations and people that previously I would have termed as Good or Bad but now when presented with such a situation I am more inclined to not see it as "evil" but lacking in something, lacking in love, extending as much of my own love as possible. Will it always work to turn things around?  Not always but I can feel good about what I have done and after all, true Peace starts in one heart.  My son who is nearly nineteem says that he veiws Good/Evil as the same as the theory that states for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction, as more of an energy thing at its source and that human nature and mind states have taken it to the level at which it is in the Earthly plane.  Things to ponder. I love all of your ideas and thoughts.

Love,
Cheryl

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #20 - Mar 6th, 2005 at 9:17am

I recently heard a radio interview with a guy (author) named Rick Hayes (You're Not Crazy, You Have a Ghost) who was asked if he met evil spirits, and he said something to the effect that he thought evil is an attribute of the earth experience.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.