Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More Board Hogging..Aliens took me to Zeblon! (Read 4603 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

More Board Hogging..Aliens took me to Zeblon!
Feb 8th, 2005 at 2:50pm

Tongue

Seriously though,  the night before last I did have a very odd dream or "experience" and wondered if any one has any clue...cause i'm totally baffled on this one ( Grin you'll rarely hear me admit that I don't have an answer for anything!) 

So, late night or early morning i wake up from some noise, it is very dark but i look over from my bed through the dooway into the kitchen and see this very tall figure standing there looking at some of my kitchen stuff (looked like he had a bag of chips in his hand).   I sort of become a little scared and think to myself, "Someone has broken into my house! and eating my food!?"  (i don't really know if they were eating anything). 

So i decide to pretend like i'm asleep, keep one eye partially open and be ready in case any action starts happening.   I couldn't see this figure very well, but as far as i could tell he/it was very tall (like near 7 feet) and willowy and i'm assuming human.?   

But as i'm laying there looking around my room, then looking back at him, he starts walking very slowly towards me.  I tense, but feel like i'm totally paralyzed which really started to scare me and it takes a lot to scare me to even a small degree. 

He comes around to the other side of the bed, leaning over me, starts to put his fingers into my left side near my kidney area.  His fingers were very strange looking, extremely long and thin--piano hands times 3.   As he is doing this ever so slowly, i focus my entire will on just moving my right arm and as i concentrate i start to move my hand over to his (very slowly though) and start to bend his fingers back from the side of my body.

I don't know if this is my imagination, but i had the vague impression that this guy or it was slightly surprised by this resistance.   

Right after this thought I jumped awake, and looked frantically around for this "guy" and wondered what in sam hill just happened.  I have never had such a vivid and real feeling dream, even though i have had lucid dreams which were fairly vivid and real 'seeming'.   Everything looked the same in the dream, as when i woke up.  I could almost feel the fingers having been pressed in my side.

Any thoughts?   Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, though it was a little frightening at the time (mostly because i felt so paralyzed), I'm not scared whatsoever now.  When i try to tune into what happened, the guys energy etc..  i just get a blank, no positive, no negative as far as i can tell.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: More Board Hogging..Aliens took me to Zeblon!
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 4:14pm

hey, I've read a lot about aliens, aside from the next door neighbor. they do work with our bodies. they even examine cow's bodies, i think these are the half robot half organic alien visitors though that mess with the cows. this is all heresay so don't be quoting me folks. go out get an experience if you want your own answers.
however Justin, you certainly have aroused some alien's curiosity! do u spend a lot of time thinking about aliens and desiring contact? theres been some reflections about pre-incarnation agreements to participate in alien experiments with our DNA (ie; they are us, we are them in another timeline, something went wrong, they blew up their planet as they didn't cultivate enough PUL, whatever, of course in yet another dimensional time slide, everything went right there and nobody is being asked to participate to become half alien half human. just depends on which movie house you entered, is where you end up watching the show. you can always go for popcorn if the movie is that bad.

but I am serious....

there are many types of aliens to suit all of our alien tastes/belief systems. some of these guys are good guys. some even have emotions/powers and may even be friendly and harmless. they usually do not mess with those of us who are aware of them. they require a sleeping subject to examine. you surprised this guy by being aware of him, effectively making him reexamine his actions on you. since I suspect you yourself are a harmless sort of guy, I don't think the alien was harming you, or intended harm. It looked like some sort of psychic adjustment going on to me, but can't be sure. just know that people do operations this way upon others in this day and age; all on an astral level and healing within the physical takes place this way. not that anything is wrong with that organ he was touching, but at times organs do carry their own energy pattern information and he may have been some sort "plug" plugging into u this way. shades of ET, the movie, and the long, energetic fingertip. next time, I would attempt to engender conversation with this guy instead of pretending to be asleep, as you managed to fool him that u were asleep, which shows you that he's actually rather ignorant or not very perceptive in that he underestimates you. you are one very awake guy for my guesstimate.

happy exploring!...

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 6:53pm

Sounds like it could be one of the Tall Whites. They are here to help us, not harm us. I would do as Alysia suggests and start a conversation with it if this happens again.  Very, very cool.

I've had some experience too and wake up right after they bring me back and have gone. Sharon hypnotized me regarding this and I found that I've been having contacts since I was 2 in this life and most likely in most of my past lives.  I have found out that I am working with them on what's called the Triangle Project, but other than that, I don't know anything about it except that the ones in the physical working with this are holding energy in the Earth for her Ascension and this is one of the reasons I am moving, to hold the energy/grids where I'm going.  Grin

Love,
Mairlyn          ...

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2005 at 3:43am

Hi, Justin2710,

What an experience for you and thanks for posting it.

Recently I finished reading "The Thiaoouba Prophecy" by Michel Desmarquet, in which he tells about his abduction to another planet for nine days. I found it so interesting I could not put it down - well worth reading.

regards, roger  Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2005 at 4:50am

Hello Justin,
I've been to Zeblon.. the weather is nice there this time of year  8)

Thanks for sharing, it is peoples' direct experiences that has kept me coming back to this board as a reader/lurker for the last 4-5 years.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 3:01pm

Hi Alysia, Marilyn, Roger, and Nrgstream.   Thanks for the comments and/or the suggestions.

Alysia, I suppose i spend some energy on thinking about our "neighboors" but not anymore than usual.   I've had other dreams about Smiths and the Jones next door but don't know what to make of them.  

I've been interested in metaphysics for awhile since about 13, and more seriously since about 16 or 17.  But i never gave much thought to UFO's, Aliens, etc..   I thought, hey it is a big Universe so it is not completly unplausible, and who says they don't understand energy to a much better degree than us.  Yet, i wasn't that interested in them, i thought there was more than enough mysteries in the Earth to occupy my mind.

Then i had my first dream where in the dream around 16/17 where i was telpathically talking to them from my bedroom, to their "ship", and they told me that they were waiting for and monitoring the "changes", something i was near obsessed with at the time.   It was a little much for me at the time, since i had read very little literature on such subjects.

A had been a avid Caye student for the last year or two (when 17), but didn't see much reference in the readings about our neighboors (later on, i found out, that there was indeed definite and mind alterring info about them in there).   But a little while after this dream, i came accross Monroe's books which utterly fascinated me, especially "The Gathering".   Then Rosie's book "Cosmic Journeys", then I read Bruce's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th books.  

Before my Fiance read Rosie's book, she had a very intense dream where both her and I, and another person not known now, were in future China after the breakdown.   Us three were stationed at an energy plant which utilizes energy we don't use now.   When we were there, we got a message on our communication "screen" which showed up in strange symbols.  Right before this happened, i in the dream recieved a telepathic message with instructions.   I told my companions to lay down on some hospital like beds and to empty our thoughts.  Becky knew that they were coming and shortly after some beings came in and mentally eximined us.   Becky got the sense that they were interested in some of our energy applications.  

Not long after this dream she had another dream where she was even farther in the future, and was in a different body.   At the time, communication with many different neighboors had become quite common and she was somewhat like an Earth Ambassodor.   But we were having problems with a particular group who were not of the higher intentions to us.   She was told by her superiors not to divulge any pertinent information with any other beings not from Earth, and to give them some kind of half-truth or cover up story about something that had happened or was going to happen.  She saw a brilliant orange supernova, and was told only to say that Sirius had exploded?  In a particulary vivid scene, the not so friendly neighboors had sent in flying silver machines that looked somewhat like those long silver pens, and these machines had the ability to record thought energy and memories.  She was with another being in this room whom she innately trusted (she felt like she knew him and that he was helpful) though she was told not to give out any info, when suddenly these machines bore down upon them and she became somewhat frightened.   The Being that was with her, told her to calm her mind, to blank it, and He/It put his hand on her forehead and when he did she went to sleep.   When she went to sleep in the dream, she awoke and "knew" that the friendly E.T. was future me.

Then she read Rosie's book shortly after this, and was somewhat surprised that her dreams seemed to match up with the probable future that Rosie saw for this particular Space/Time line.   Hopefully Bruce's experience with the 2nd gathering group has alterred this probable time line.  I don't want to be in a war with any neighboors.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re:who we are
Reply #6 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 4:49pm

Justin, it's like we get born here and immediately after getting potty trained people start telling us who we are. then we go on into life and keep asking that question who are we, especially if we don't like the answers we get as to who we are.
this is the reason one of my favorite authors is now a bag lady.  Roll Eyes it is the same reason why I wouldn't mind at all following in her footsteps if it happened that way for myself. I could see myself happy even without this computer which I have grown much attached to as a way to communicate with all you crazies out there who somehow make more sense to me than anything I've learned in school or from experience.
so just my way of saying I like your story which is more than just a story to me. let me share a little of my similarities to your fiance's dream, and also to William Gammill's story of alien contactee's who claim to be our future selves.
My book is about this religious character, dead Preacher guy who follows me around in life pointing out directions to cruise in when all seems lost. Although I was told I had a past life as an evangelist converting natives, I didn't like the idea much so thought, yea, right. thanks but I don't think so. anyway, whoever he is, DP, or was or will be, I still have yet to discover. I took a trip into the imagination, the future fully conscious. I saw a domed city sitting on the water, completely encapsulated for even atmospheric conditions. something had happened to our air outside, but we had some new technology and life could thrive within the dome and a person could go outside the dome for short periods and be safe. We were starseeds or what you would call aliens in this time frame, but we had the same kind of bodies we have now. no green skin. so there I was snorkeling. I thought hmmm. never done that before. it was my job. I was some sort of scientist monitoring the ocean floor and surroundings. I really liked it. then when entering the city there was a little door to press a button to enter all fully energized. I walked into an apartment and came face to face with DP, only he wasn't the old codger with the bible verses handy, he was just a mellowed out, loving individual with an easy going manner. he was glad to see me back from the ocean floor and began to tell me of his day while I stared aghast at him. We were a pair? lovers? what? suddenly he sensed my fright and smiled as I slowly backed out the door to get back to my time and place making up some excuse. He said Wait! you're the other one aren't you? It's good to meet you! Don't be afraid! Stay awhle and chat. but of course I couldn't do that. maybe some other time. hee hee. I can only live one life at a time. the point is individuality never dies. he's not even tucked in a drawer like I thought he was.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 11th, 2005 at 2:12pm

Yeah, know what'ya mean Alysia.  Thanks for relating some more about your book, DP sounds like an interesting guy or aspect of yourself.  I'm gonna read your future experience a few more times to let it sink in.   Fascinating, either way, if i have any thoughts i'll probably im you.  probably should let this thread die or be regenerated in the Aethers of cycber space 8)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.