Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Physical vibrations...OOB? (Read 2300 times)
Dan

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Minnesota
Physical vibrations...OOB?
Feb 5th, 2005 at 3:41pm

I had the strangest thing happen to me the other night. I thought, having visited this board for several years, that I understood it, but I thought I'd get the thoughts of others anyway.

As I was between sleep and awake and lying face down, I felt the very real presence of someone's finger gently stroking my upper back, between my shoulder blades. When they did this, my entire upper body would vibrate (maybe "shiver" is a better word) almost violently. It was just from my neck down to the bottom of my ribcage. They did this four or five times, kind of like "Hey, look what happens when I do this," until I began to become annoyed. Then it stopped.

After the last time, I felt a hand on either side of my ribcage, too, kind of squeezing or holding tightly. This, too, was almost uncomfortably tight and irritating. It stopped once it got to that stage.

I wasn't really frightened, more annoyed than anything else or at least wanting whoever it was to remember that THIS body is physical and does have a limit to how much it can take.

Any ideas? Comments?

josephpschmoe  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Physical vibrations...OOB?
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2005 at 1:54pm

Have you read any of Robert Monroe's work? In his first book, he discusses some unusual stuff that happened to him.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Physical vibrations...OOB?
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2005 at 8:46pm

Lucy is right on. Carrington and Muldoon also mention much the same thing. The sense of vibration is kundalini, and can also be gotten through yoga, and also leading to siddhis such as exteriorization.

The only problems that seem to be associated with it are if you don't like it. (That's not at all unusual, my wife complains about it when it happens. It scared heck out of me and I didn't like it at all.) Or it wastes time out of your life if you side trip into doing tricks istead of furthering your already advanced degree of developemnt.

Enjoy! (if possible) It's a sure sign of spiritual progress. You might read Swami Sivananda's book KundaliniYoga for more along that line.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.