Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Elias comment on Religion... (Read 1132 times)
Dora
Ex Member

Elias comment on Religion...
Feb 12th, 2005 at 7:34pm

ELIAS: “Religion! Ah, and every individual within this room shall flinch and express, ‘I do not believe in religion any longer. Therefore this is not a truth, and I do not incorporate THAT belief.’ (Chuckles slyly, and group laughter) Ah, but you do! You may THINK that you do not, for you do not participate in an establishment, you do not attend a congregation with other individuals and worship. Ah, but do you not worship? Are you so very sure?

“I may express that every individual within this room incorporates some metaphysical beliefs in tremendous strength, and is this not merely your new religion? And it incorporates the same beliefs, the same expressions as every other religion. It is merely expressed in a different manner, in which you view yourselves to be very enlightened and progressive.”

BALBINA: “Aren’t we? (Laughter)”

ELIAS: “Are you?”

BALBINA: “I hope so! (Laughter)”

ELIAS: “And do you think that an individual that worships Allah does not believe that they are very enlightened?”

BALBINA: “Oh yes, they believe like everybody...”

ELIAS: “Correct, and do you say that your enlightenment is not a belief?”

BALBINA: “Yes, probably, but it’s also...”

ELIAS: (Interrupting her and grinning) “Yes! These are not beliefs – this is a truth!”

BALBINA: “Well, yes, it’s a truth, but larger than...”

ELIAS: “AH! Larger! (Laughter) Ah! And I may express to you that any Christian also shall express to you that their belief and their truth is larger than yours!”

BALBINA: “I know. They even told me. (Laughter)”

ELIAS: “Yes, and the Buddhists shall express to you that they have attained true enlightenment, and their truth is larger than yours.

“Now; in this, what do you notice as a commonality? What do truths do?”

HELMUT: “Separate.”

ANNE M.: “Judgments.”

ELIAS: “Correct. They separate and they perpetuate judgments, and they block acceptance. You are no more enlightened than any other individual residing upon your planet. You merely incorporate different information.

“You draw yourselves to this information for it is compatible with your movement; it is your preference. Preferences are merely preferred beliefs. There are no expressions within your physical reality that are not influenced by beliefs. There is no ‘other’ reality. There is not your reality that you create individually and also the other reality that you are striving to attain to, the official reality, the reality beyond your beliefs, the REAL reality. (Laughter)

“The real reality is the reality that you each individually create. That IS real. And it is, in every moment, in every expression – if you choose to participate and to continue participating in this physical dimension – influenced by beliefs. Every moment, every action, every choice is filtered through beliefs.

“Now; beliefs are not your enemy. You have CHOSEN to be manifest in this physical dimension. It has been a choice. No entity, no force, no element of consciousness greater than yourself has thrust you into this physical reality. You have chosen.”

If some of you understand it, Elias may be a type of explanation you can draw too that gives you  more clear look at the awareness.
It is not enlightenment, or attaining a higher level of consciousness, it is simply widening awareness to be more aware who we're and what and how  are those beliefs  effect us...
If not then discard ... as "evil" entity....  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.