Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Channeling Agendas: A Reply to Roger (Read 378667 times)
Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Re: Channeling Agendas: A Reply to Roger
Reply #225 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 10:38pm

Dude: God has provided us with the ability to use our intelligence in a reasonable way. What I said is quite different than what you said below.

Let's see.
1. A person can receive love from Jesus, this makes sense.

2. A person can receive support from Jesus, this makes sense.
3. A person can receive healing from Jesus, this makes sense.
4. A person can receive grace from Jesus, this makes sense.
5. A person can receive wisdom from Jesus, this makes sense.
6. A person can receive a message from Jesus, this makes...all of sudden you're going to start speaking about your teeth and your wife singing backwards?

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:54pm:
Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
I would like to add that it doesn't make sense to me that Jesus could neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever communicate with a person in this world, simply because some fakers exist. Why should he let the fakers determine what he does?

It also doesn't make sense that because I have teeth, my wife could never sing the national anthem backwards. But no one has made this claim, so I don't bring it up. What's your excuse? 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #226 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 11:25pm

You brought up something that doesn't make sense which no one (that I'm aware of) has claimed. I simply did the same thing as a silly way of asking you why you did this.  Cheesy

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #227 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 11:29pm

Now it seems as if you are saying that Jesus could communicate to a person if he wanted to. If so, I agree.

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 11:25pm:
You brought up something that doesn't make sense which no one (that I'm aware of) has claimed. I simply did the same thing as a silly way of asking you why you did this.  Cheesy

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #228 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 8:53am

God/Jesus communicating with man is written all throughout the Bible. I would be a pretty bad Christian if I didn't believe this was possible.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #229 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 9:16am

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 8:53am:
God/Jesus communicating with man is written all throughout the Bible. I would be a pretty bad Christian if I didn't believe this was possible.

Ok, and now if you just apply it in a more universal sense, then will it be truth.  For God speaks to It's entire Creation.  Not just man and not just Christians or Jews. 

When people think that a particular group or sect has the whole truth, and has the favor of God exclusively, then does that group get really, really far away from Truth. 

For Real Love is Universal.  For God is Universal and God, Source of All.

This is some kind of "disconnect" with certain belief systems and approaches about this for some reason. What's the disconnect?   Ego/fear/seflishenss/separateness--all words for the same expression--more severe lack of Universal Love. 

The true path is the pathless path.  Or, as I was (Guidance) inspired to write in early High School, "It has been said that there are many paths to God.  I disagree. While there may be many different valid beliefs and perceptions about God and the larger reality, there is only one path to God--the path of Love." 

This is a truth that was given to self from the most expanded level there is.  The God/Co-Creator, pure Love level. 

When someone tries to put that path into a little narrow belief system box, they start to close themselves off from God and Love. 

Or so says Yeshua through his advocate/helper/counselor/comforter in the flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byNZDaO9duw

(and he has a cheesy sense of humor fo sho  Cheesy  Grin )

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #230 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 10:01am

Quote:

Ok, and now if you just apply it in a more universal sense, then will it be truth.  For God speaks to It's entire Creation.  Not just man and not just Christians or Jews. 

When people think that a particular group or sect has the whole truth, and has the favor of God exclusively, then does that group get really, really far away from Truth. 

This is some kind of "disconnect" with certain belief systems and approaches about this for some reason. What's the disconnect?   Ego/fear/seflishenss/separateness--all words for the same expression--more severe lack of Universal Love. 

The true path is the pathless path.  Or, as I was (Guidance) inspired to write in early High School, "It has been said that there are many paths to God.  I disagree. While there may be many different valid beliefs and perceptions about God and the larger reality, there is only one path to God--the path of Love." 

This is a truth that was given to self from the most expanded level there is.  The God/Co-Creator, pure Love level. 

When someone tries to put that path into a little narrow belief system box, they start to close themselves off from God and Love. 

I fail to see how any of this applies to me. I just see a lot of false assumptions and obvious misunderstandings of where you think I'm coming from.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #231 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 12:07pm

Such is the nature and tendency of the human condition.  Such is why occasionally consciousnesses from outside this little system are directly sent in to try to facilitate retrieval. 

What is "retrieval" all about at it's very core?  Changing stuck, inaccurate, and limiting beliefs/perceptions to more expanded, accurate, freeing ones. It's about helping others to take off those coverings and masks that prevent them from being who and what they truly are, most beautiful Children and potential Co-Creators with a most Beautiful Source and Parent.  But, many humans like distractions and like to play Halloween and they like to wear masks and forget what they truly are. 

While retriever consciousnesses can come and speak truth, they cannot do the work for us.  They can only point in the direction and say, "This is the way, and if you will walk it, it will eventually lead to the Waters of everlasting Life Eternal".  But often, humans are like horses, and what is the old saying about horses?  That you can lead them to water, but can't make them drink. 

The very Waters of Life are flowing before you, but it is your choice to partake or not.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #232 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 1:05pm

I was actually looking for some facts in support of your statements. Otherwise I can't take them seriously.

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #233 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 1:44pm

"Facts".  Grin    Some truths are self evident.  Some of what I've been talking about is, in some ways, metaphysics and spirituality (as divorced from dogma/doctrine) 101. 

Speaking of self evident truths: How about Love?  Talk to your average, material minded scientist and they will tell you that love is feel good chemicals that brain makes.

You might say, no, it's much more than that, it's a Force, a Consciousness, and the very foundation of Creation, but what will they say?   

Show me your "facts".  Prove it to me.  Well, at that point, you just got say, some truths are self evident and while "facts" cannot be supplied in a narrow scientific sense, the truth is all around you ready to be tuned into. 

All similar to what I've been saying to you recently.  I bet you Albert fully understands what I've been saying about the universality of God, truth, the pathless path of Universal Love, and how over attachment to narrow, codified belief systems tends to have limiting affects on people and their perceptions through the power of distorted beliefs. 

Or that retrieving is all about trying to make little or big cracks in these distorted belief systems to let the Light get in more fully.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #234 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 1:52pm

I'll restate. How does the statement I made logically lead to the conclusions you posit in response to it?

Quote:

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #235 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:01pm

Dude:

Regarding being a bad Christian, that is "your" definition of being a Christian.

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 1:52pm:
I'll restate. How does the statement I made logically lead to the conclusions you posit in response to it?

Quote:

IP Logged

rondele

ALK Member

Virginia
Reply #236 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:08pm

I bet if all of us are still alive ten years from now, and the forum is still existing, it'll look much the same as it does now. In fact in the 20 years I've been a member, I can say I haven't observed any real change. Same bickering, same differing opinions and no real breakthrough in the most important thing of all...afterlife knowledge!  Kind of ironic.

I guess we'll all have to die before we figure out what's what. Or then again maybe not.

R

IP Logged

Recoverer 2

ALK Member

South San Francisco
Reply #237 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:11pm

Roger:

If you would've made that point a while ago,  perhaps Don would not had started and later restarted this post.

rondele wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:08pm:
I bet if all of us are still alive ten years from now, and the forum is still existing, it'll look much the same as it does now. In fact in the 20 years I've been a member, I can say I haven't observed any real change. Same bickering, same differing opinions and no real breakthrough in the most important thing of all...afterlife knowledge!  Kind of ironic.

I guess we'll all have to die before we figure out what's what. Or maybe not.

R

IP Logged

KarmicBalancer
Ex Member

Reply #238 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 3:16pm

As long as humans and their beliefs be erring, helpers will be retrieving, and haters be hating. Just Life, raw style brohams.

Word to yo Mothership. 

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #239 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 4:09pm

Recoverer 2 wrote on Jun 7th, 2017 at 2:01pm:
Dude:

Regarding being a bad Christian, that is "your" definition of being a Christian.

I haven't given my definition of being a Christian, but I think it's logical to conclude that being ignorant of or denying the only written record of the life and teachings of Christ is not very characteristic of a Christian, being that Christianity is based on the life and teachings of Christ.

I'm still unclear of what your point is in your reply to me and what exactly it is in response to, other than to yet again say that my belief system is flawed and present yourself as the holder of truth.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.