Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what are "vibrations"  etc (Read 6427 times)
dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
what are "vibrations"  etc
Feb 1st, 2005 at 3:46pm

I often read that the "spiritual levels" are at a "higher level of vibration".  I'm curious, does anyone know just what is it that's vibrating, and how?

- dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: what are "vibrations"  etc
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 3:48pm

Energies, ours and the Earth's and everything on it.  Cheesy

Love, Mairlyn Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2005 at 6:55pm

"What" and "How" I have no set answers for. The labels I currently use are temporary. Perhaps physics will offer a definitive clue at some point. Experientially, you have probably noticed subtle vibrations in/around your body when it's in a state of deep relaxation. You may have noticed that certain things will change the rate of vibration. Luckily for us, not knowing the definitive words for things doesn't prevent us from exploring the thing-itself...  I remember a young woman at a Gateway retreat, asking what would be a good subject for her to study at college. Robert Monroe said physics, that a breakthru could happen there. Physicists, like spiritual folk, say everything is vibration. "What" and "How" are good questions. For me, I can gain experience by asking those questions, but not 'answers'.     Best, Tim

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 7:20pm

I am a  practicing psychic/Medium  and I will tell you my personal perceptions of what and how Vibrations work for me. Everyone and everything has a unique set of vibrations, that is how we find each other . Each animal, each plant, every planet has its own set of vibrations. Our words that we speak , music , everything. When someone sends me an email , those words that they wrote has its own unique set of vibrations, I am not quiet sure how it works but it does and i can tune into that energy. and pick up information. Everyone's first name has a special set of vibrations , even if you have the same name as millions of others, its still special and unique. Its like fine tuning into a radio channel and when its the correct one you can obtain information , I find it amazing no matter how many times I have done this. To me this means that nothing is lost , and nothing is blended into one giant blob , everything and everyone is sorted out and is unique and not forgotten. I am in awe of this, hope others are too. I wish you well, linn  splinnusa@aol.com    http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 9:44am

[quote author=Linn  Conyers

To me this means that nothing is lost , and nothing is blended into one giant blob , everything and everyone is sorted out and is unique and not forgotten. I am in awe of this, hope others are too. I wish you well, linn  splinnusa@aol.com    http://www.spiritlinnusa.com [/quote]                                                   Linn, You are a psychic and a medium, I would also call you a mystic. You make an incredibly important point. I am grateful for your voice.
                                                Tim

IP Logged

CelestialWay
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 11:22am

I'm curious still about these vibrations....Are like vibrations attracted to one another?

Is it possible for these vibrations to later change in such a way, that they are no longer attracted but repelled? for example people who are like minded can be drawn together and then after a while, one begins  to irritate the other one. What would cause the vibration to chnage and cause the polarities to be repelled?  Just pondering....I'm always curious, always asking questions. Grin Perhaps you have already covered this subject and I just haven't run across it yet, still waiting for my books to arrive, it's probably covered in there...lol

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 11:43am

As far as i understand that, yes, it is very possible and seems to happen a lot.   Sometimes people seem to "grow" away from each other, or one person goes through some intense and extreme vibratory changes, but the other person doesn't so there starts to develop a disconnect of sorts. 

But, as long as two people can hold each other in the light of Love, mutual respect and worth, with open communication, then the relationship can still definitely work.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 4th, 2005 at 11:47am

Also i would add that if a person, any person, balances all of their energies (chakras) and infuses their daily life, emotions, and thoughts with PUL, then they can harmonize with anyone--no matter what the other person's vibrations be. 
  It is like color theory, PUL seems to resonate with pure White Light which seems to be the perfectly  balanced blending of all the major and sub tones of energies.
   Maybe this is the main reason why we exist in this plane, to remember this?

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 2:54pm

Looks like there are three categories of responses: those who sense "vibrations" but have no particular idea of what is happening except that it works, those who ask related questions and have no specific details, and those who discuss the general area without  defining it. I've been in all three states. I know folks with "good vibes". I can "tune in" to ideas and feelings, like two moments sensing great disturbance and catastrophe while the tsunami wiped out a quarter million lives. And I still have no better idea of  what is involved with the "vibrations" thing in any kind of objective sense.

Taoism proposes that there are three basic states (Hun) and seven more developed states (Po), of which the Hun stick to the earth at death. Egyptian mythos suggests that there is a progressive development of spiritual states from a dyadic creation (2), to triadic manifestation (3), in seven forma, and (probably) 127  higher ethical foms. I use similar math (it's an iterated complexion on a dyadic basis), but that still doesn't define "vibrations". Or - are the vibrations just another way to express the complexities of potential states? (Maybe one of you psychics can answer that.)

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 6:46pm

Quote:
I often read that the "spiritual levels" are at a "higher level of vibration".  I'm curious, does anyone know just what is it that's vibrating, and how?

- dave
it was my guess that out of all the people here, you dave, would supply us with an answer. I very much enjoy your posts.
in my esoteric books thought forms are shown as cloud-like formations, possessing the color of emotions,  and are called auras. thought forms each have their own vibration, resonating to the next concentric energy field layer as a sound vibration would expand outward. these auras in turn are also called astral bodies. astral is another word for emotional context   energy. interestingly, intention and curiosity are vibratory in nature and can produce phenomena and can be classified also as emotion. Energy never dies but can become dull or disappated or transformed quality wise into finer energy. invisible to the phsical eye. these energetic bodies we possess can send and receive energy constructions. where it enters the brain, in a manner of speaking and gets interpreted. Energy has a vibration. each of us has unique vibration or a unique frequency others can perceive as a signature. each of us has a tone this way. as a musician I try to understand frequency this way. I try to define my frequency by what key I sing in the most. middle C.  middle C has a certain number of vibrations within it. DP said God is intelligent energy in perpetual movement. stuck energy then would be a form of non movement which can be nudged by PUL energy. (Bible reference) God moved upon the waters, this was a wave of spirit that moved over the waters, spirit not individualized yet therefore not separated from all that was. creation was us who held desire to become. the 7major chakras in the body are vortexs of energy and also are 7 states of awareness. like a concentric spider web, we can participate in all 7 states of awareness while maintaining "I am" consciousness and expanding the center outward to include all the 7 layers of awareness, which each layer generates a different life experience just as the first chakra is conducive for procreation purposes. so in this way, there is no "higher state" of awareness to achieve, for we are continually moving within all the layers while participating in the unfolding life plan.

ok, this is like an assignment. lol. as an empathic I get waves of energy; generally from the top of the head. sometimes the energy is in the throat or heart chakra or even the solar plexus. these can be similar to infusions of energy and can have vibrational qualities. when interpreting another's dream the head begins vibrating as if pleasantly about to explode. lol. I usually know I'm on the right track in that case. the same with healers. the hands of healers will vibrate and get warm producing some energy like unto electricity. Leaving the body during an obe is vibrational. the forehead chakra for me is my portal. I feel the sensations there and call it riding the current. a pop of a door opening there can sometimes be sensed. others leave through other energy portals, such as the solar plexus or top of the head or just above the physical head. to clarify, I do not leave the body but the universal knowledge of the stars and of infinite knowledge is within the body, so there is no location to go to. it is the physical brains interpretation that says I must have an address before I can locate an experience. (excuse me, bean dip fell on my keys lol. must be a message there somewhere.)
even a plant has been known to react to thought of a person in the room who is thinking of trimming it. a measured response has been noted and experiments conducted scientifically.
or u could just say we're projecting energetically a movie from the brain unto the screen of mother earth or atmospheric conditions where oxogen and other gases come together to make a backdrop for physical life. however scientists have proven to my satisfaction there is nothing solid here as it appears.  many movies are being shown here. each of us is but one movie.
ACIM says we have never left our home. thanks for the question. it was good.

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 7:16pm

Hi Dave,    The word 'vibrations' makes me think of the felt-experience of sensing subtle vibrations in my own body and sensing other peoples 'vibes'; whether physically present or not. I associate the word with communication and travel... But you're asking about spiritual or evolutionary levels, a scale with an ascending higher & higher vibration? Your question is, what's vibrating at each level and how does it do that?   Maybe 20 years ago, TMI put out some material called 'the 7 resonance concept'. It came through an Explorer on their research team. The idea  posits 49 levels. This is the Institute's material and you should really contact them, but I'll describe a little...Picture 7 circles going left to right. Within each of these circles there are 7 levels. The first 3 circles are plant, animal and human. These 3 together are physical life. The 4th circle is labeled 'bridge'. The last 3 circles of the 7 are unnamed, together they are labeled 'spiritual'. Within 'plant' there's levels 1-7, 'animal' levels 8-14, in 'human' levels 15-21 and on through the 'bridge' and into the 'spiritual'. Each position of the level within the 7 resonates with the same position within the 7 in the higher circles. So (for example) 1 links with 8, 15, 22, 29,36, and 43.  The levels are like a string going left to right and the circles are like beads on a string.....Sorry for all these words Dave! Reading your last post I got excited about describing this to you but there's too much to describe for this thread and you should go to the source for it... Your question is very interesting, I personally don't know the answers, if you make any discoveries along these lines, please share them.                       Smiley              Tim            

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.