Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Has enybody been touched by a spirit? (Read 2974 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Has enybody been touched by a spirit?
Feb 10th, 2005 at 8:32pm

Yesterday morning I woke up a little early to go to my job as a crossing Guard.Well I thought I would relax a little while longer.I guess I relaxed a bit to much,and went back to sleep.I was awakened by what seemed to be a hand pushing down on my feet.I got out of bed fast,because I over sleped.Could this be a spirit that can do this? George.

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: Has enybody been touched by a spirit?
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2005 at 9:22pm

George,  It may well have been a friend, waking you up to go to work. Smiley  Friends like that come in times of need.     Best, Tim

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2005 at 9:46am

Hello George,

I am sensing this was your wife nudging you not to oversleep , she still continues to nudge from spirit side now. 
                                           love linn
                                               http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2005 at 11:51am

Hi Linn.I had been thinking the same as you,Because my wife was always afried I would over sleep.She would leave before me in the morning,and always tell me not to go back to sleep.Thanks Linn.Love George

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2005 at 12:15pm

Quote:
Yesterday morning I woke up a little early to go to my job as a crossing Guard.Well I thought I would relax a little while longer.I guess I relaxed a bit to much,and went back to sleep.I was awakened by what seemed to be a hand pushing down on my feet.I got out of bed fast,because I over sleped.Could this be a spirit that can do this? George.

your wife likes what u are doing as a crossing guard and doesn't want you to sluff off! lol! it is an important job George.
yes spirits can touch our flesh. I used to use sleep as a cop out to my problems here, many years ago. although I'm not saying this about you. just relating my experience with spirits. I could make myself go to sleep even if my physical body was no longer tired. I was deeply depressed. one day a bunch of spirits, mother hens they were, poked me in the ribs, get up! get up! they kept poking until it made me laugh and I got up and dealt with my life. lol! I never forgot that.

...love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.