Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On visions and voices (Read 2456 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

On visions and voices
Jan 25th, 2005 at 1:58pm

Over the years ive had a lot of visions and voices that seem to come from inside my head.First the visions.I remember have a full blown vision of men diging in the ground.They would pick something up,look at it and place it in a bag,and keep diging untill they found something else and do the same thing.Another vision I had was when four of us were siting in our home having a conversation,when out of the blue I saw another vision,where I saw 6 men on horseback ride single file up a small incline.They had long trench coats and hats on.It was raining hard,and I could see the horses shaking there heads as if to shake the water of.They climbed up this incline,made a right turn and rode right through where we were          siting,rain and all.Another vision is where I saw a whole city in the sky.Those are just a few of tham.I also have heard a lot of voices.Some of the best ones were I heard a voice telling me that the US and Canada would be destroyed,and only the most far reaches of canadas north would be speard,but gave no date when this would happen.Another one is kind of funny.I was sitting in a bingo hall,waiting for it to start,when I saw this pretty woman walking toward me.I heard a voice say.Keep it clean George,and I did.There is a lot more,but I think Ive said enough for now.George.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: On visions and voices
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2005 at 2:12pm

It sounds to me like you are picking up on either some of your past lives or lives of others on the 'other' side.   Cheesy

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.