Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help from Carl (Read 858 times)
linn
Ex Member

Help from Carl
May 20th, 2004 at 10:54am

If this is long forgive me but I am continually amazed of the support we all receive from those in spirit. Last evening a middle aged man by the name of Tim , booked an appointment with me for a reading so I thought. When he spoke to me over the phone he said he met me before at the health food store where I do readings once a month, so I thought I knew who he was. As usual before a scheduled read I will sit down and chat to my higher power and to those in spirit for guidance, I heard a name and took note of it..
                  When Tim came to the door I was surprised to see he was not the man I thought I had met at the store. He sat down and said he did not want a reading but heard that I did past life regressions and thought it would be interesting to experience a glimpse into one.
                  We did the hypnosis, I did my usual testing of the right hand/arm to see how deeply he had gotten to be able to retreive past life information, he appeared ready to  do this, but he would shake his head no, no he was not ready. We did this twice, I felt a fear/reluctance on his part so suggested he at first try going back to a childhood memory from this lifetime to feel comfortable with the hypnosis.
              He agreed to try this, I chose the age 10 to regress him to, he again started shaking his head, no no, and tears started flowing. Ok Tim lets wake  up and chat. What happened when you were ten? He said his parents got a divorce. Before you got here Tim, I heard a name, who is Carl?  Carl was my father's dad ,and he died when I was real little.  My father and his dad had gotten into a violent argument, my grandfather got his hand gun out and threatened to kill himself, my dad told him that he was too much of a coward to do that, my grandfather ended up shooting himself in the head while my father watched , after that my dad was different and ended a few years later diagnosed psychoctic and my parents got a divorce. I am being shown parts of a movie, Tim. Do you remember the movie Halloween, with Jamie Lee Curtis, where her  psychoitc brother keeps coming back like the boogey man? Tim replied no, but stated after his parents were divorced, his father kept stalking them, one time Tim said his dad broke into their house and when the police arrived they discovered his dad had a hatchet and planned to kill the family , his father was finally put  into a mental facility, but managed to get out later on and continued to stalk Tim and his mother and brother for the next twenty years , the whole family always looking over their shoulder. Tim said his dad asked to see him a few years ago before he died, and told Tim that he would get all of them even after they all died and went to heaven he would find them and get them. Of course I dont belive that, tim said with a chuckle but you had to know my dad, he was serious. I thought I was free of all this after dad died but apparently I am not.   
             I heard the name Carl just then and felt Carl's spirit close by, Tim I am hearing that Carl is taking some blame  of what happened to you and family. He is also sending some deep love waves and support. I  am  feeling from him and your higher power support that this negativity can be lifted from your subconscious . I am hearing you have been given the key  to remove all of these imbedded fear locked memories.
           Tim sat for awhile and told me that perhaps he had been carrying around these boogey man type fears as he has gone through three divorces, left his  own son and wife when his son was ten.  Carl nudged Tim from spirit world to look into all of this, it was no accident that Tim found my card again after all those months ago when we met at the health food store, and decided on a whim to look into a past life, his own recent past as it turned out. linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.