Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
singing in retrievals (Read 1562 times)
Mendel
Ex Member

singing in retrievals
May 22nd, 2004 at 8:32pm

Hi All,

Has anyone tried singing to a retrievee before?

I've done this a few times. I use it as means to wake up a confused soul, or to soothe a soul who seems nervous or depressed.
One's voice sounds a lot better in spirit than in real life. The words just come to me, but I don't know if they always make sense. I think the sound vibrations are a form of healing.
This morning, for example, I encountered a soul who seemed stuck in a stupor. He didn't respond to my trivial questions such as "What's your name?" So I spontaneously decided to sing to him. This brought about an array of images in my visual field, such as  little circles with different faces on them. Seemed a lot like the "Disk" description in Bruce's books. The net result of my crooning was that the soul I was working with now seemed awake and responsive.

-mike

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: singing in retrievals
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2004 at 10:57am

: Hi All,

:  Has anyone tried singing to a retrievee before?
_____

excellent idea to sing  in retrievals or any journies, even with family. I used to sing quite a bit in physical life so it does crop up in my explorations as well. I often thought about incorporating it in retrievals, as well as dance. My latest singing debut that I got a kick out of was this story: my younger sister and I only speak about once every 2 years, so I get curious about her journey and pay her non physical visits. the last one I arrived to find her in a hole, only her head was sticking up out the water. (she has a problem with money) however, there was a guide beside her, making sure she didn't drown, so I was gladdened by this. then I burst into a song the words of which were from another era "If I could only win your love!" she turned her head slightly and smiled joyously at me and I knew she would rise above her problems in time.
A similar thing happened with my nephew and this time he started the song and we did a duet,  I had thought he was quite dead, however our duet brought new life into both of us.
_________

:  I've done this a few times. I use it as means to wake up a confused soul, or to soothe a soul who seems nervous or depressed.
:  One's voice sounds a lot better in spirit than in real life. The words just come to me, but I don't know if they always make sense. I think the sound vibrations are a form of healing.
______

there is a form of healing done called toning, in this respect music can be healing. plants don't like rock n roll. I know that!
________
:  This morning, for example, I encountered a soul who seemed stuck in a stupor. He didn't respond to my trivial questions such as "What's your name?" So I spontaneously decided to sing to him. This brought about an array of images in my visual field, such as  little circles with different faces on them. Seemed a lot like the "Disk" description in Bruce's books. The net result of my crooning was that the soul I was working with now seemed awake and responsive.

:
: -mike
: ________

the little circles might be orbs as well, could be the orbs of your disc members journeying with you. keep crooning! yes, I must say singing sounds much better in my head or while out there, than it comes across in physical reality! love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.