Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
focused attention to real time zone? (Read 2371 times)
vasco

Afterlife Knowledge Member

focused attention to real time zone?
Dec 22nd, 2003 at 6:18am

Hi everyone, I would like to know if B.Moens method of focused attention can be used for traveling/projecting in the real time zone? The thing is I don't feel confortable in searching for people that died, i think they might have enough to do/be in they'r new "environment", but it would be nice to travel around in this Universe/world without the physical body limitations.
Thanks a lot
Regards. Vasco

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: focused attention to real time zone?
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2003 at 7:56am

Vasco,

>> I would like to know if B.Moens method of focused attention can be used for traveling/projecting in the real time zone? <<

There's a chapter entitled, Magic Carpet Rides, in my second book, Voyage Beyond Doubt, that answers your question in the affirmative. 

It tells the story of using my imagination to pretend to be interacting with my kids while they were asleep and dreaming, and I was awake using focused attention.  I hadn't told a single person about these activities, yet, verification came when my daughter told her mom some of the details.

I'd say that it's unusual for others invovled in these "real time zone" activities to remember them to the point of being able to verify the experience.  In such cases verification can still come when details of that person's activities, environment, etc., perceived by the person using focused attention are verified.

>> it would be nice to travel around in this Universe/world without the physical body limitations.  <<

From my experiences I'd say that's as easy as imagining you're doing it, and with verification of the experience it gets progressively easier.

Bruce

IP Logged

vasco

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: focused attention to real time zone?
Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2003 at 12:08pm

Wow, Thanks a lot for the reply,
I will do some work in increasimg the focused attention state, maybe reading some of your books ( the first first?). What's happening some times now when i listen to a meditation CD ( insight CD) is that i start experiencing movement in a black 3d environment but don't know how to control it or give it a destiny or so. Just once i sow myself flowting in an open space senario: lot's of stars and galaxies.
Maybe doing some focused attention on that will help me over time.
Thanks again
regards .Vasco

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: 3D Blackness
Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2003 at 6:05am

Vasco,

>> What's happening some times now when i listen to a meditation CD ( insight CD) is that i start experiencing movement in a black 3d environment but don't know how to control it or give it a destiny or so.  <<

There is a 3D Blackness many of us are familiar with.  It's a very interesting area of consciousness and worth exploring.  The 3D Blackness I've experienced is a fairly uniform blackness, visually, with a depth you can look into, so to speak.  It can be used as a sort of navigational tool.  For example, if there is some specific person or place you'd like to visit or explore you might say in your mind, I'm placing my intent to visit with grandma, or, explore the Education Center, or ?.  Then, look around within the 3D Blackness for a small area that looks different than the surrounding blackness.  This small area might be slightly darker or lighter, or it might appear to have a sort of jittery movement, or some other difference (visual) from the surrounding blackness.  When you find that spot, focus your attention on it, or, another way to say that could be, just keep looking at it.  What happens next can be very, very interesting.

Bruce

IP Logged

Omega
Ex Member

Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Pregnancy

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.