Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" The Boyfriend" (Read 911 times)
linn
Ex Member

" The Boyfriend"
May 8th, 2004 at 1:37pm

Hello all this just happened today.

Today I did a reading connection with a soap opera drama theme surrounding it. About a month ago a attractive middle aged lady by the  name of Mitzi sat down and I immediately saw a very good looking middle aged male around her, and felt a heart connection from her towards him. yes, that's my boyfriend she sighed. What's the saddness around you with him I am seeing I asked,but then quickly saw a female around him with the letter G but also felt he was not connected to her in a love relationship way. That's my boyfriend she replied and the lady you are seeing is his wife ginger.  Hmmm, he is staying in a loveless relationship here I am being told. Yes, she said and he wont leave the situation. Well what I am hearing strongly is this Mitzi ,that what he is doing is not fair to all involved and things must change and change soon for he is also hurting himself . The attractive lady left but said I want my boyfriend to see you soon  and today one month later in walked the  attractive middle aged  boyfriend. He sat down with a thump in the chair and challenged me, go ahead tell me about myself. I tuned in and both his parents from the spirit world appeared, why are they here he asked, seems they are concerned with what is going on in your life I replied, the dad quickly gave me a C for first letter of name and it felt female, who is this C your dad is talking about?  Uhhh maybe Cathy, who is Cathy to you I asked just a female friend he replied, uhhhh this feels more than just friend here,, well we have sex together he replied.  But I dont love her or anything. Your dad seems to think you are fooling yourself with what you are doing, what else is going on here for I am sensing there is much more. Well I have several other female friends, again I dont love them I only love Mitzi and I have sex with them too. Why are you doing this to yourself I asked, he shrugged. Are you happy with all of this I asked. No I am not, but they call me and want to see me so I go and help them out. You do know there are other ways of helping people I replied, yes but I dont know how to tell them no. I am being told this eventually will cause you to lose Mitzi and you do truly love her, why are you still in the loveless marriage I asked. I dont know how to say no to her either. To the outside world this man would appear to be a two-timing cad, but inside himself he had a big heart and was afraid that saying no would hurt all these females. I told him that his parents were concerned with all of this and he needed counseling to find out why he felt the need to give more than he should be of himself. He agreed he did not respect his own self to say no.  His parents deceased and in spirit world have been watching all of this soap opera drama but I felt their love surrounding their son and also felt them nudging him to seek help for he was hurting himself the most. I wish you all well,             love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.