Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To Bruce Moen (Read 1302 times)
Ashaneen
Ex Member

To Bruce Moen
May 9th, 2004 at 7:42am

I would like to ask you something. Again, i am sorry, my english is not perfect but i am trying my best(i am french). I Hope that you will understand me.
Like you said, we all have an I THERE.Or a disk. This disk seems to know everything about our lives on the earth life system, in detail. Here is my question:
Why, when we need help(in my case i am trying to do OBE for a long time, without suceess)they don't help us? I mean, they know that we need something( knowledge, abilities for OBE), but they don't seem to want to help us. Even though we seek to evolve, spiritually. I am asking because i am trying to discover the afterlife for years, but i have never succeeded, except once(but i did not provoke it, i woke up in the middle of the night, in my second body)
I really seek to "learn". Thank you for your help.

love   Ashaneen

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Disks & OBE
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2004 at 8:58am

Ashaneen,

>> This disk seems to know everything about our lives on the earth life system, <<

Your question implies that this Disk is something separate from you, that its help somehow comes from outside of you.  From my experience and this Disk is you existing within a different, larger perspective.  It's help does not come from the outside, it comes from the inside.

>> Why, when we need help (in my case i am trying to do OBE for a long time, without suceess)they don't help us?  I mean, they know that we need something( knowledge, abilities for OBE), but they don't seem to want to help us. <<

Your question shows that you believe the problem is that the Disk is refusing to help you learn.  What if it is this belief that is the real problem ?

Perhaps if I reframe your question my answer will be an understandable.  When I was going to college I had an extremely difficult time understanding and learning how to use higher mathematics, such as calculus.  Using the belief that this knowledge could somehow be given to me from the outside I might say:

The professor knew that I need something (knowledge, abilities for calclus), but he didn't seem to want to help me.

Using the belief that this knowledge is something I must learn to understand and use from the inside I might say:

The professor knew that I needed something  (knowledge, abilities for calclus), but there was no way he could magically put that knowledge into me. He could try to teach me but I was the one who would have to learn.

>> Even though we seek to evolve, spiritually. I am asking because i am trying to discover the afterlife for years, but i have never succeeded, <<

I once believed that OBE was the only way to discover and explore the afterlife.  I spent many years trying to learned to do OBE with no success.  Then I discovered there are much easier, much simpler ways to this.  For me trying to learn OBE in order to explore our afterlife was just a big waste of time.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.