Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rainbows Bridge (Read 1498 times)
Miriam
Ex Member

Rainbows Bridge
Apr 23rd, 2004 at 7:16pm

This is the first time I am posting on this board. In March of 2003, I lost my precious cat of 13 yrs., Charity. I have her memorial on Rainbows Bridge, and I have spent a lot of time on their message board. Everyone there has lost a beloved pet, and are all believing that their pets go to Rainbow Bridge where they wait for their beloved humans. It is supposd to be a beautiful place.
I was wondering if anyone ever had a near death experience and actually saw this place.
If so, I would love to hear about it.
Sincerely,
Miriam

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Rainbows Bridge
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2004 at 7:40am

Miriam,

A number of participants in my workshops have inadvertently stumbled into the Rainbow Bridge area, although none of us knew that is what the place is called.

In a two-hour version of my workshop, in Sydney, Australia, participants were taking part in a retrieval exercise.  They were being guided by my verbal cues to retrieve a person.  One of the participants, a woman, came upon a small dog who had died and become stuck.  In her conversation with the dog he told her that he was worried he must have done something wrong.  This because his master no longer call his name and because the children in the family no longer played with him.  The women explained to him that he had not done anything wrong, it was just that he no longer had a body his master or the children could see.

The Helper who showed up to assist in the retrieval of this little dog was a large, adult, white dog.  The participant followed the retrieval process far enough to observe that the little dog was taken to a place where other animals were.  She described it as a large, sunny meadow or pasture where children were playing with puppies and dogs. 

More than a year after this experience I was sharing this story with a pet owner who told me that the place the participant described sounded like the area she and others call the Rainbow Bridge.  In several other retrievals performed during in my workshops other participants have described retrieving other animals to the same place.

>> I was wondering if anyone ever had a near death experience and actually saw this place. <<

A near death experience is not necessary for one to be able to visit or explore this place.  That is the whole point of teaching my Exploring the Afterlife Workshop.

Bruce

IP Logged

Miriam
Ex Member

Re: Rainbows Bridge
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2004 at 11:28am

: Miriam,

: A number of participants in my workshops have inadvertently stumbled into the Rainbow Bridge area, although none of us knew that is what the place is called.

:  In a two-hour version of my workshop, in Sydney, Australia, participants were taking part in a retrieval exercise.  They were being guided by my verbal cues to retrieve a person.  One of the participants, a woman, came upon a small dog who had died and become stuck.  In her conversation with the dog he told her that he was worried he must have done something wrong.  This because his master no longer call his name and because the children in the family no longer played with him.  The women explained to him that he had not done anything wrong, it was just that he no longer had a body his master or the children could see.

: The Helper who showed up to assist in the retrieval of this little dog was a large, adult, white dog.  The participant followed the retrieval process far enough to observe that the little dog was taken to a place where other animals were.  She described it as a large, sunny meadow or pasture where children were playing with puppies and dogs. 

: More than a year after this experience I was sharing this story with a pet owner who told me that the place the participant described sounded like the area she and others call the Rainbow Bridge.  In several other retrievals performed during in my workshops other participants have described retrieving other animals to the same place.

: >> I was wondering if anyone ever had a near death experience and actually saw this place. <<

: A near death experience is not necessary for one to be able to visit or explore this place.  That is the whole point of teaching my Exploring the Afterlife Workshop.

: Bruce

Thank you for answering my post. Unfortunately, I cannot get any books or attend workshops at this time. I am a 62 y/o R.N. who became disabled 26 months ago. I have been waiting on S.S. Disability. I have finally been approved, but do not know when I will be getting it. I have always had a rough life, but these last 2 yrs. have been a horror. Losing Charity, my cat was and still  is devastating. Three months ago my mom passed, and I had not seen her for 1 yr. Now my sister has breast ca. There is a whole lot more, but that's enough for now. If you would like I can e-mail you the rainbow's bridge poem. Please let me know.
Sincerely,
Miriam
Charity's Mom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.