Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Stuck like Greg" (Read 893 times)
linn
Ex Member

"Stuck like Greg"
Apr 23rd, 2004 at 10:52am

Hello this reading recently took place and as it might help some folks I am going to post it. Jennifer a young smiling female of 26 came to my office for a reading, to the world Jennifer appeared happy go lucky, but I was to find out she had a  heavy load on her shoulders.  I always tell folks up front I cannot promise that the loved one they want will come through , but we can try and see what spirit will. I tuned in and a older gentleman who looked like a farmer showed himself smiling, thats my uncle who passed away last year she said,  then her grandmother showed herself , told Jennifer she liked the man that Jennifer married( Jennifer later told me she asked her grandmother last night to let her know if she liked the guy she married) but that was all that came through, I felt those two were fine but she was expecting something else, something important. Jennifer sighed and said I wanted my brother to come through but I understand if he does not want to. I asked my spirit helpers to find her brother and let me see him if that was possible. ( note* thanks to bruce Moen's books I have learned so much about spirit helpers with connecting to the other side) I saw a young male standing wearing a leather jacket with his hands deep into his pockets, he felt rigid, unmoving, all into hiself. I could not get him to turn around either,, sigh, when I see someone in spirit who wont turn around to face me, I know they were responsible for their own death. I described the male to her, yes, thats my brother Greg she said, he always wore that jacket. And yes he took his own life. Well he feels stuck at this moment, jennifer. But we all can help him , help his self. Jennifer started talking to him, telling him how much she loved him and what he meant to her, they were close in age, he being two years younger. All of a sudden I was being shown Greg as a little boy with his sister playing on a farm, thats my uncle's farm next door to ours. This was a carefree Greg loving the outdoors with his sister. Jennifer would comment on the scenes that were shown, then I felt Greg also interacting with all this. He is listening to all of this I am feeling Jennifer., this went on for quite some time, then I felt Greg asking about his car. Well his car is still parked in my parents driveway, untouched. And all of his clothing and things have not been touched. Greg died almost two years ago I found out. Then Greg said he was in a can, I asked what he meant, he compared himself to being in a coffee can and he said it rather sarcastically too and showed me a large can of coffee sitting on a shelf. I relayed this to Jennifer, Uh, he is cremated and sitting in a urn on the shelf in my parents living room, but that sounds like my brother being sarcastic and all. I know he wanted to be cremated because he mentioned it one time, but I told my parents he would have rathered we spread the ashes someplace outdoors. Then I was shown a large river between the parents, like a wide gulf and it felt very sad. I asked jennifer how were her parents doing these days. Well my dad totally blames my mother for Greg's death, and I guess i too feel she is somewhat responsible. It seems greg's mother had an argument with Greg shortly before he killed himself. Jennifer you must know Greg had a lot of issues and problems way before the argument took place with his mother. All of you as a family must sit down and air out all of this, your mother is not to be blamed for his death. She is also blaming herself, it feels like all of you are stuck in time two years ago and none have moved forward. Greg is showing me a lot of this. There were a lot of tears at this time from Jennifer about her feelings toward her mother and her distance with her father now. The whole family had a lot of healing to do , including Greg with his own self. I tuned into Greg and it looked like he had turned his face just a little like straining to hear what was said, I know we got his attention , with Jennifer and helpers I feel confident that he will move on. Jennifer promised me that she would seek counseling for the whole family, she said she saw that they all were stuck and it was time for all to heal.    I wish you all well,,,love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.