Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
About retrieving parts of Self (Read 906 times)
Wizlove

Afterlife Knowledge Member

About retrieving parts of Self
Apr 4th, 2004 at 8:06am

Hi all,

to me, retrieving parts of Self is the same as becoming aware of unconscious thoughts.  It's a process of integration, of becoming One.

Here's a thought that makes it clear about why it is so useful to retrieve parts of self/become aware of unconscious thoughts.  It is right in the same line of Bruce's teaching about beliefs:

" April 4, 2004

Thoughts are creative, but for most people, thoughts and desires occur at an unconscious level. On the surface, you might want a new job or a partner to share your life with. You might pray for these things to appear in your life and yet they do not. This is because, at an unconscious level, you are harboring contradictory thoughts, beliefs and desires.

For example, at an unconscious level, you might believe that you are not good enough or that you are unwanted or unloved. Or you might have decided that love hurts or that love leads to pain and separation and so you prefer to be alone.

These things are in direct conflict with your conscious thoughts and desires and so life does not know how to respond to you. More than likely, your unconscious beliefs and desires will prevail.

THE DAILY GURU"

It's from http://www.consciousone.com/guru/dailyGuru.cfm

(I don't like the word "Guru", because it may get in the way of one's self-empowerment process, but the thoughts I receive daily from this site are resonating in me, and they do help to self-empowerment )

When we have retrieved a lot of lost/unconscious parts of self, our life begins to look a lot more like what we consciously desire it to be.  If there is a major discrepancy between what you consciously desire and what you see in your life experience, look for many parts of you you're not aware of yet. It's those non-integrated parts of yourSelf that are responsible for the things you feel you didn't call into your experience.  Doing retrieval of Self parts will get things better.

On the other hand, if you feel that your life reflects your intention and desires, you are a conscious creators, and you already have retrieve most parts of Self into your Self-Awareness.

Joy and Abundance to everyone!

Wiz 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.